December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Good luck bug222 when will you get your results?

i can view them online so I am just waiting for them to be updated from the first blood draw... obsessively refreshing the page! I know they are being run right now as my CBC has already been reported

Good luck Bugg :hugs: I hope your numbers come back good.

How cool that you can look them up on line!! I wish we had that here!

so HCG today 1664- lets hope they are double that on Sat! :)

yeah its a great service they started. Can't get results from any of the hospital labs but all of the community labs results get reported through this program that you can create an account with and access your own results.

Good luck Bug with your next result. Does seem like a great way to see results bet it saves time for everyone!

Well I slept better last night :) and I finally feel like my cold is going. So that's good. And I'm resisting the urge to poas again this morning....... Even though I'm hopefully at docs today! This stuff does send you crazy!!!

Oh ziggy I fight that urge every day :haha: I last tested Saturday.... A test just jumped into my basket in superdrug, I couldn't believe it! :rofl:

I'm feeling better this morning... if I'm honest I think it may have just been a mixture trapped wind and aches as after walking around town all afternoon we had to walk the 2 miles home because the bus was full and the driver wouldn't let us get on!

Oh ziggy I fight that urge every day :haha: I last tested Saturday.... A test just jumped into my basket in superdrug, I couldn't believe it! :rofl:

I probably would be the same if i was in the UK but at €17 for not even a branded test I resit the urge now I've used all mine :wacko: (I took 8 IC's, 4 FRERs and a CB digi that I had stored and I did buy crap tests two for €17 just cos :haha:)

I'm feeling better this morning... if I'm honest I think it may have just been a mixture trapped wind and aches as after walking around town all afternoon we had to walk the 2 miles home because the bus was full and the driver wouldn't let us get on!

Glad you are feeling better. I noticed my stomach cramps a lot more when I feel a bit windy and they aren't nice cramps either :blush:

I failed.... Lol!!!! Oh and I'm still pregnant apparently :D I swear that was our last one. Unless I accidentally buy another :/ lol!!

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. I don't think I have any symptoms at all other than no period. Even my boobs hurt less than they usually do before my period!!

Does your immune system dip after implantation?

Fab numbers bug!

Glad you are feeling better BD

Ziggie glad you are still pregnant ha ha! I was driving myself nuts testing at stopped nearly a week ago.

AFM at the hospital now waiting for my scan fingers crossed!! I have very few symptoms which is worrying me as I had bad ms by this point with my DD!

Keep us updated Cazi xx My dd was up with a temp in the night last night so I've been awake since 2am, come 5am she was playing and asking for breakfast so she's gone to nursery. Fingers crossed she stays well as we're going away this weekend x

Fab numbers bug!

Glad you are feeling better BD

Ziggie glad you are still pregnant ha ha! I was driving myself nuts testing at stopped nearly a week ago.

AFM at the hospital now waiting for my scan fingers crossed!! I have very few symptoms which is worrying me as I had bad ms by this point with my DD!

Good luck :hugs: hope everything looks great....as hard as it is not to worry when we all feel 'ok' it's not really a good indicator :dohh:

Thanks ladies!

WOW €17 for two tests!? that sure would put a curb on my testing habits!!

Everything crossed for you Cazi, I'm sure it will be just dandy :hugs:

Thanks ladies!

WOW €17 for two tests!? that sure would put a curb on my testing habits!!

Everything crossed for you Cazi, I'm sure it will be just dandy :hugs:

The look like the ones you can get in the pound shop too :shock: When I wanted OPKs I found the digi ones in the pharmacy (they don't sell things like that in supermarkets here) for 7 day supply they wanted almost €60 - ordered mine online spent about £10 including p&p and had plenty more sticks!!

Well had my scan all fine and baby has a H/B! BUT there is a 1cm X 1.5cm area next to the sac that could represent a bleed! I'm so scared! Anyone have any experience with this?

Well had my scan all fine and baby has a H/B! BUT there is a 1cm X 1.5cm area next to the sac that could represent a bleed! I'm so scared! Anyone have any experience with this?

Glad you saw heartbeat :happydance: think there are a few posts in first tri about the blood pockets :hugs:

Yeah a lot of ladies have had that, I can't remember what its called but its caused by implantation... sub something haematoma. Its quite common and can cause some harmless bleeding or it just reabsorbs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->