December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Congrats and welcome ladies!

Hopefully this time will be better D. I'm struggling to between a section and vaginal. My mom thinks I want to avoid pain. I told her yesterday that there are other things and reasons I would opt for the section that could possibly threaten my or my child's life. She told to talk to the doc and I just said of course I already did that. It's still my choice, but after having an emcs, it is really scary the next time. I just want us both safe and healthy.

No doubt, i totally understand where you are coming from. I had a planned c section with my first then hoped for a vbac with my second, but when I developed OC and i needed to be induced before my due date I was informed of the chances of having an emergency section would be higher. The thought of that terrified me so I opted for a second planned c section.

You do what is right for you and your baby.

Xxx

Hello ladies CONGRATULATIONS and H&H 9 months :D

can i join???
EDD December 15th 2014

Welcome to the new ladies :wave: H & H 9 months to you :cloud9:

AFM 7 weeks today and a blueberry :happydance: everyday is a huge milestone in my eyes and even the exhaustion and nausea :haha:

Hope everyone has had a good Good Friday (if it's Easter weekend where you are) and all have a lovely weekend :flower:

ND I think a lot of ladies that have had a emcs and elcs will say the elective was much better.

I found mine strange (what with feeling like someone was washing up in my belly) but very relaxed, the staff were lovely and talked me through everything. I'm guessing it wouldn't be like that in an emergency section.

I agree with Saliors, do what's right for you and your baby :hugs:

I've had both and frankly there's a lot more pain with a c section than there is with a vaginal! so it's definitely not about avoiding pain :thumbup:

afm I'm getting my butt kicked! I have constant dizziness and nausea today :wacko: never had this with any of my pregnancies! I feel rotten but I'm thankful for it!! Xx

Hi guys I think my due date is 22 dec but havent had anything confirmed yet I have a 4 year olddd a 3 year old dd a 2 year old ds and a 21 week old dd so this is a bit of a shock for me right now. I havent even told dh yet as I think he will have a breakdown. We did 2 under 2 3 under 3 4 under 4 andbnow hedding for 5 under 5. How do I tell him

I was thinking of putting my test inside his easter egg lol

Wow five under five, you're one brave lady :haha: :)

In his easter egg is a great idea!

Wow five under five, you're one brave lady :haha: :)

In his easter egg is a great idea!

I thought it would be good and if he goes into shock at least he can eat some chocolate. Brave no crazy quite possibly

:rofl: Yeah the chocolate will definitely help with the shock

Can I join you ladies?:)
I am due December 6th and this will be our 2nd child but first winter baby, we are so excited. I had an ob appt yesterday and got an ultrasound done babybean is measuring right around 7w so right on track:happydance:
How are you ladies feeling? I am having some crazy nausea and food aversions, sometimes even the thought of certain foods make me run to the loo:sick: my appetite also decreased and I dont really crave sweets but I really like sour and salty things.
Congrats to all you mommy to be's:flower:

:wave: Abii congrats and welcome :flower: I've got waves of nausea which is worse if I leave it too long to eat. I don't really want sweets or cakes which are my favourite but am loving salty things, cheese and toast :haha:

Hi Ladies, can I join?

Just found out 3 days ago :) Hcg at 11dpo was 26, and 81 at 13 dpo. Due on Christmas day!

Gregsprincess- Thank you:) and I also love cheese lol. I cant stand meat unless its a hamburger which is odd because I loved all meats when I was pregnant with dd:dohh:

2nd time- We can only hope:winkwink: my husband wants a boy but I am happy with just a healthy baby, a sister for dd would be awesome but I love my brother so I could see that too:)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

AFM ms here in force! Forgotten how ill it makes me feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->