December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Cazi and D, glad you ladies feel better and everything is ok with you both. I don't think I would worry Cazi. I've never seen anything personally cause I've never had an u/s that early, but I've stalked ladies where that's occurred and it was all fine.

D it was most likely wind. I'm the same and cramp really bad with it now that I'm reggo.

Jenn, hope dd feels better. Where are you guys going?

Bug nice numbers! Hoping they double for you Saturday!

AFM, I'm doing pretty well. No symptoms really other than the achy vag. Last night I even had a bit more energy. I'm sure that won't be the case tonight as I've been up since 3:30.

Have attached a scan pic. Not much to see but baby is in top of yolk. Saw the nurse after my scan and she wasn't concerned about the area of possible bleeding she said she wouldn't usually re-scan but coz she could see I was anxious I'm being scanned again next Thursday to see if it is shrinking. I'm going to panic tho if u start bleeding even though I know to expect it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
Well I've been to docs. Come away with a concoction of pills and creams!!! Even antibiotics so I have a legit reason not to drink yay!! Wonder how long I can squeeze that excuse out :D he basically thinks the rash is an allergy, could be because my immune system has dipped due to pregnancy.

Self refer to midwives in a couple of weeks, not to leave it too long as they like to see you early :D and my first face to face congratulations!!! I'm waiting for a gyno appt as I do have an ovarian cyst but pretty sure it will be covered by midwifes. Was referred a while ago. He didn't think it would be an issue though.

Went to shops after... Feel like a blundering idiot. Think I'm just tired from disturbed sleep. Bit scatterbrained though!!

Oops double post.

Well.... I've just realised my calendar is a day out :o so in fact my due date based on a 31 day cycle is actually...... CHRISTMAS DAY! Lol :D

Lovely scan!

Glad you got all checked by the docs and now have a legit reason to not drink. And a Christmas bundle!

Cute scan pic Cazi! Congrats!
I had a SCH with my second, bled loads 12-14 weeks, I thought I'd lost him for sure, but by 20 weeks things had sorted themselves out. I was super careful not to lift anything and rested as much as possible.

Ziggie, great date! I wonder who will actually give birth on Xmas day out of us all!? Exciting!

No doubt, your avatar pic is adorable!!

It definitely won't be me, I'll probably have to have another c section as it's not even been a year between pregnancies :( I'm ok with that though x

Ohh did you have a section last time?

If hasn't been a year for me either, but I was given the choice so maybe you'll be ok too.

Lovely pic!! Hope you get good news next week :D

We decided we are going to book a private scan to give us a date to look forward to, because we are just terrible at waiting! Plus I'm going going to drive myself mad... So now I have a date to work towards to keep me positive! Next week going to ring midwife, see what they have to say.. Then week after going to book a scan.

Plan!

Yay for private scan ziggie! I'd go nuts without them lol!

Haven't posted in a little while. Hope everyone is keeping okay! :coffee:

Hey all, just joining. Got an unexpected BFP two days ago! I've had 3 losses - last one in Feb (D&C). Weren't suppose to get pregnant yet... but I guess things happen! Anyway, hopefully things work out this time :) Should be due around Dec. 22nd - poor baby having to share Christmas and birthday, lol

I'm unexpectedly due Dec 18th with my rainbow :)

Congratulations :D

And hello 4am, we seem to be getting far too familiar recently!

Cazi- great scan pic! I had two subchorionic hematomas during my last pregnancy. It can be scary, especially since the blood is either reabsorbed or it drains out vaginally.

yay for a private scan ziggy!!!

welcome to the new ladies!! :)

I was referred to the local mat clinic and booked my first appt today- it isn't until May 1st :( But the good news is they do an ultrasound at 10ish weeks for dating purposes on everyone!!! :) :) :)

Yeah I did Dan, Archie was breech and I refused to have him turned, on a number of occasions I could feel him trying but he'd seem to get half way and go back again :sick: so I figured he couldn't turn and with him being my rainbow I couldn't bare the thought of there being massive complications and ending up with a emcs anyway.

I'm torn if I'm honest... I guess I'll make the decision if I get the choice :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->