December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Bmama, thanks for the insight. I think I will buy a dresser to keep the diaper stash underhand.

Conina your comment brings me to the bathing issue.

We have the tiniest bathroom that there is. And we have no bathtub. Just a shower. I have no place to put a baby flat tub. I read tummy tub keeps the water warmer for a longer period. Anyone ever used one of those? The babies look like pickles in a jar:haha: But this is also how they are in our wombs :wacko:

Baby is still kicking very low down. So I don't get to feel it as much :( had hoped the little one would have wriggled back up again maybe!! I was getting kicks right around my bellybutton before, now they're so low round my public line!

Hope everyone is doing well :) :hugs: I've been at a festival this weekend and so sore from walking around! Luckily I live fairly locally so not been camping!! Think it would have killed me lol people are so protective of you when you're pregnant it's lovely. Feel like I have a load of body guards :D

Zig that's where puds is kicking, Arch was the same which makes me worry that she will be breach too!

I have mw Tuesday so I'm sure I'll find out then :)

Baby was transverse before but think it moved straight after my last midwife appt!! I'm remaining optimistic that it's going to move yet!!

People are very protective when you're preggo, lol. People at my job try to tell me what I can and can't do with me being preggo...you're not supposed to drink that, can't eat this...it's kinda cute!

I was getting the movements lower weeks ago when I was having my u/s and baby was breach which kinda made no since to me cause baby was butt down breach and the feet were up over baby's head. I just would have though I would have felt the feet up top more than the butt below. But now I get movement all over, especially at the top. Its funny cause when my son sits on my belly the baby starts kicking hi. In the butt, lol. He doesn't care, he just goes on about playing in my face.

Are any of you doing maternity pics? I didn't with my son and have been debating this time only cause I want pics of him with my belly, but I'm not sure...

My work emailed through a maternity risk assessment to complete. 90% of my time is sitting at a desk, the rest I'm at court...

Nd-definitely not for me. I hate photos at the best of times. For mothers day dh bought me a lovely photo frame saying 'mummy and me'. I still haven't got a nice photo to put in it...

Sorry I was not around.My computer broke and we have to fix it.
Ladies, when is the last week for a baby to turn head down? I am having my u/s between week 28-32. I guess that would be it. The baby has very little space left then and I think he won't be able to turn after this u/s.
About baby movement. I feel very strongly some days and other days he just let me know gentle that he is around. I have read that in 28 week pregnancy you should get 10 moves in 2 hours. Now I have that many if half an hour cos the baby has lots of space.
I have a guard team too!
Yesterday it was 11:30pm after a long day, after lots of walking with my friends arond the city, they still wanted to stop by the city festival, but they didn't cos of me. My legs were hurting. However, somebody suggested that I should stay in the car.:growlmad:
my hubby drives his sports car very gentle through the bad streets and I am sitting always in front cos of more leg room.

ladies, I have bought only 2 outfits, and got a pacifire as a gift from the pharmacy. They were so cute. One was pink with a cow, other one clear with pink flowers and a bubble bee. I picked those cos of the picture not because of the color. We are still team yellow. If we have a boy, I made a bad choice:dohh: I hope we don't need to use them at all. I hope we can comfort our baby without them. I was sorry for my brother he had to wake up at night just to put a pacifier back to his son's mouth.

I started to panick that I don't prepare for the baby's arrival yet.
Do you have a list of items I must have?

Are you going to paint your bellies orange for Thanksgiving?
Hello to all ladies! I hope everybody is doing OK

Dov I think babies have until week 37 to turn actually. There's a bunch of stuff listed on registries. Even if you don't do a registry go start one cause there's a list of must have and may wants. Plus if you do it you usually get a coupon for it all once you're close to your due date.

Dov my last baby was a breachy. They scanned me at 34 weeks and then booked me in for a section. I was still scanned every appointment just in case he had turned even the morning of my section I was scanned. He didn't turn and he's still just as stubborn.

I was offered to have him turned but for my own reasons turned that down.

I'm hoping fingers crossed that this baby isn't breech as if I had my time again I would avoid a section like the plague lol

I think baby turned yesterday again! I actually felt a strange sensation of it moving and have had kicks higher again :D

Con, my boss hasn't done any risk assessment with me yet! Tut Tut!!

I'm so sleepy. 3 day festival and now I have to drive 5 hours down south for work :( luckily I'm taking someone with me so she may drive a bit... I hope!!! Early night tonight!!

Have a good day ladies :)

I've now come in to find my employer's comments on my risk assessment. Apparently because of stressful work they're going to have weekly meetings with me to discuss workload.

I've been working here for nearly 6 years and if that actually happens I'll have a heart attack!!

Zig, hearing you talk about that drive makes me appreciate passing up going to Baltimore over the holiday. That was nearly a four drive and just when we were about to book the room I called it off. And we were going to the state fair which meant lots of walking, so yeah...I made the right decision, lol.

Con, I wish! No one here had so much as said boo to me about my pregnancy and stress, lol. They don't do those here, but how nice would it be if someone actually gave a rats ass, lol. They actually "expect" me to work more than 40 hours a week because I'm an exempt EE. Well...I'm pretty sure they know where they can stick that!

Con that's good they've put it, whether they do it is another matter!!!

I'm exhausted. So tired, and think I've just over done it as had some very slight discoloured cm. Not quite spotting but not far off. I'm not too concerned but called the midwife to report it anyway after my earlier preggo stuff. Baby has been prodding me constantly today though so I know it's ok in there :)

Think it's time to slow down!!!

Zig I know what you mean. I told myself the other day that I need to slow down. I only vacuumed and did the laundry and I was wore out and my back wad sore. Granted, I vacuumed two floors and ran up and down two flights if stairs doing 4 loads of laundry, but when I'm not pregnant I do the whole house and I'll be ready to go out afterward. I'll have to focus on one thing at a time going forward.

D, yay for third tri!

Just noticed that I have about 80 days left! Time is flying and soon enough it will say 30 days...aahhhh!

Yay for third tri D &ND! I am almost there and I feel like it has crept up on us! I'm starting to also get to the overdoing-it-and-feeling-it point, where I notice body pains when I do too much. It is certainly our bodies telling us to slow it down and take it easy. Which I find so hard to do with a toddler running around everywhere! How do you ladies cope with the tiredness and LOs? Although, I know this is only a preview of the tiredness level that I'll have when little brother joins the picture :wacko: :sleep:

All the chat about breech babies makes me worried my little guy will be breech, since he was at our 20 weeks scan. Anyone know how long babies have to flip? I would probably opt for a cection if baby is breech but I practiced spinningbabies with my son and he flipped by my 28th week growth scan. I should start doing the exercises again, just like those kegels I never remember to do :haha:

I had my obgyn appointment today and I had to have the shot because of my negative blood type and it hurt worse than any shot I've ever had. I gained 3 pounds since 2 weeks ago and baby is measuring good. I go in every 2 weeks now.

We believe that baby is head down now. I'm sure he is because about a week ago I could feel him flipping and it was a really weird feeling. Hannah was head down before 20 weeks so I never felt it with her.

I think they like to see babies flip before 37 weeks, though they can obviously flip after that...not common but it can happen.

Bmama, I never remember to do those either, lol. Similarly to how I've forgot to exercise this whole pregnancy. I swear I'm gonna start soon. How do I manage being tired and a toddler...desperately pray for sleep to fall on him, lol. I've grown accustomed to napping when he does and I go to bed when he does too. Hubbs is a huge help when he's home. He works 2nd shift three days out of the week then on Saturdays as well, so it gets difficult sometimes, but we make it work.

We've been doing tons of baby shopping the last couple of weeks. We now have our new pram and DD's one is all cleaned up as the spare.

We had our 3d scan and bub is head down but also feet down, she's bent double. It really didn't look comfortable but was lovely to see her yawning and rubbing her eyes. not too long to go now!

I'm not balancing overdoing it very well. My sickness has improved a lot recently but my hips re starting to go so I really need to rest more. DH does does help out a lot, he even decorated our bedroom after dd had gone to bed yesterday because I decided I didn't like it hehe.

Hope you're all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->