December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

My recovery after the caesarian was fine too. I was out of hospital after less than two days and I had very little pain or discomfort :thumbup:

Ladies, love reading your birth stories.
I would not choose vaccum, i would go for a c-section. My hospital doesn't use forceps anymore. Also they don't like episiotomies, they prefer the tears, cos i'ts more natural and it tears where it's suppose to, not were the midwive thinks so.
I have had 2 bad leg cramps which led to aching leg afterwards for a couple of days. I find the way to stop cramping, I extend my leg and flex my foot towards me. I do take 300mg Mg.
My baby kicks were so strong last night. I am trying to imagine what he is doing in there, playing with umbilical cord, sucking his toes? It's amazing and a such rewarding feeling!
Ladies, have you felt hi hicups? What did you feel?

:haha: vacuuming after arriving home! hehehe that's fast. Oh fast recovery acknowledgments are very encouraging to read, thanks.

Dovkav, so you sound like you made your decision. It is the hospital then? My visit scheduled at the end of October, maybe they have a similar policy[-o< Forceps belong to middle age museum.

I think hiccups are more rhythmic compared to other movements. when he hiccups my belly jolts/shakes? visually repeatedly.

Yesterday we watched National Geographic's "in the womb" :cry: It was nice.

I tore a little bit with my first DD I had three stitches and over all healed REALLY quickly and was cracking on with my new baby andevery day life from the off.

Same with my second dd.

Archie I had a c section and frankly it was horrible in comparison, the procedure itself was fine but the recovery was terrible. It took me a good 8 weeks to feel any kind of normality and 12 weeks at least to feel fully back to normal. I refused at the time to have him turned for my own reasons but I now wish I had at least tried because section is no joke.
That said I have heard lots of positive c section stories :thumbup:

Yes...hiccups are more rhythmic. When I felt them there was even a little gurgle with then, lol. I got to see it on the u/s which was cool to see baby jump with them.

Ah pathos, that explains your fear... Although for me I think the thought of having my stomach cut is scarier eeeeeek!!!!! Ultimately I'm open minded. Baby has been sitting sideways the whole time, so I'm hoping it swings round in time for B day!!!!

I'm thinking of going to the birth centre now instead of the hospital.... I'm going to go and visit it, and if I chicken out on the day I will go to hospital!! Our local hospital can only have 2 women in at a time as it's so rural there's just not enough midwives. It's a shame as apparently it has more rooms, and has recently all been done up so it's all mod cons. But wherever I go at least I know I will pretty much get one to one care. So there are some advantages.

Isn't it mad we are all starting to discuss the birth!!!!!! Only a few weeks left really!!!!!!!

I know Zig...time will fly by now! I have 10 more weeks...eek!

So when I was leaving work I bent over with my one leg up and my entire lady bits area cramped up something horrible. If felt like I was gonna break in half. Its better now, but I was thinking I might have to have the hubbs come home.

Ooh that sounds horrific!!!!!

I've been really lucky, aside from the initial bleed I've had no awful symptoms (touch wood!!!!!!!!). No morning sickness, swelling, heartburn, cramps etc etc. I'm fully expecting everything to hit me like a ton of bricks in the third tri :lol:

The only thing I'm struggling with currently is sleeping...... I don't sleep well, just can't get comfy no matter how I prop myself up :(

And 10 weeks is WAY TOO SOON!!!!!! How did this happen?!!

Only %5 are claimed to be born on their due dates. So it can be even 7, 8 weeks, eeek eeek.

(I still want a sagittarius baby, so bake baby :blush: )

Jenni, is that one of those HD live ultrasounds? its so beautiful! I wish I could get one but the closest area that does them is like a 6hr drive:wacko: lol and my husband said no way:( but hose are really cute pictures you got:)

I have a birth plan this time around, with my dd I was completely clueless that you could write/have a birth plan and honestly even though my labor and delivery with her was healthy, I regret some of the stuff that I could of done differently.
This time I want to try to do it natural and labor at home for as long as I can whereas last time I went to the hospital right away and got the epidural as soon as they offered it(which was a bad idea because 2 hrs before I started pushing it wore off. I felt all of my transition contractions, everything when I pushed her out and even felt the stitches they gave me after she was born, talk about traumatized lol). I would like to labor in a source of water, and I will be doing hypno birthing. I am going to ask them to postpone any routine procedures so that I can do immediate skin to skin and breastfeeding which I didn't get to do last time and am also going to ask that they wait until the cord stop pulsing before letting my husband cut it.

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by, seems like just yesterday I peed on a stick and cried from being so happy lol.

Just checking up!! Glad everyone is doing good. I can't believe everyone is talking about birth plans!! It seems like it went by quick, looking back. I can't believe it. I am gonna be 29 weeks tomorrow..... CRAZY! How is everyone?!

i keep getting these featured hospital bag articles - is the universe sending me a message? :haha:

30wks1d here! really tired today.. these dreams are killing me..lol I keep waking up in the middle of a dream, and I am extremely tired when I first wake up because of it i think. Not good dreams either.. :|

29 weeks today and all I want to do is sleep haha. Its odd because I've been in the nesting stage for awhile, maybe that just means shes having a growth spurt:haha:

Pathos, I think the universe is telling you that time will fly and it will be here before you know it. I need to get on it. By this time everything was done for my son. I haven't lifted a fingernail! I need to get the double stroller, buy the take home outfits and pack my bag. Not looking forward to packing and not looking forward to actually putting the stroller together as the first one was a pain! The shopping though...I can handle that, lol.

I also need to move my sons car seat over and put the other one in on the other side. By I, I mean the hubby has a lot to do, lol. I'll take care of the shopping and he can take care of the rest. Ok then, my to do list just got very small! I'm great at managing tasks!

Baby is for sure head down. I had to have a ultrasound today to check his size. His size is good about 3. pounds. :)

Attachments

• IMG_22337277181586.jpg
    IMG_22337277181586.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
Yoshi, awesome picture!! My peanut is a ninja in there! He is a kicker for sure..... I haven't even thought about my hospital bag..... Bad sign?

I'll probably start packing g my hospital bag this week or next. I keep having horrible heartburn the stuff I have for it hasn't been working.

3lb! Not bad :D

My sis in law visited this weekend and gave me a hospital bag pre packed with some essentials!!! We still have quite a lot to buy, but know what we are getting just need to physically purchase it. The room we are turning into a nursery needs gutting, it's a big job :/ but I'm finishing work in 5 weeks so that is really going to help.

I'm sleeping better again!! Ditched the maternity pillow (I don't rate it!!!) and have gone back to my multitude of pillows and it's much comfier!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->