December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Pathos I have the same problem, but it's not sore. I've had one before, and that WAS sore so I can sympathise!!! I've bought wet wipes (not baby ones) to try and make sure I'm gentle on it... If you get me ;)

I have bought a pack of 3 swaddles. Not sure if they'll get used but they're there if we want them!! I've also got 2 grobags! Trial and error!!!!!

I want a holiday too, but it's not going to happen I don't think. We are planning a weekend away very soon though, no idea where....

No plans for the nursery. We have some ideas but nothing set in stone or planned yet!!!

I'm going to buy some gels too for my maternity bag!!!! Soothing cool gels lol :D

I had a proper horrid meltdown this morning. OH told me he wasn't coming to the antenatal class 30 mins before we were due to leave. I'd not been up long, had horrid night sleep because of this horrid cold and was feeling rough and basically went nuclear!!!!!!!! I think I may have told him to F off and I never want to talk to him again............. He's self employed so work often comes first, and it's always been a niggly point, but I maaaaaaaay have over reacted a tiny wee bit I think.

What you reckon?! :lol:

I still feel irritated, but I did come home with a chocolate cake, so will give him that. I'm not going to tell him they were giving them out free for some reason lol

I think when C was born we had swaddles, cellular blankets and gro-bags!! We used the blankets at the start and then when he went into his own room we used gro-bags. He never really liked being swaddled but you don't know that until they get here!! :shrug:

Dovkav the holiday home was only about 3 hours drive from our house - it's not that exotic!!

So as I said on facebook I failed my GTT on Tues. They got me straight back to the hospital on Wed - I was there for HOURS!! I have to monitor my bloods SEVEN times a day :saywhat: and keep an eye on what I'm eating, and go back in 2 weeks. But if my bloods are above what they should be for a few tests in a row I have to ring them. Now, they have been above a few times since I've started, but I don't know whether I have to wait a few days and see if the diet regulates them or should I be ringing them already??

Oh, one piece of good news - they don't let people with GD go past their due date so bubs will definitely be here before Christmas :happydance:

Oh poo!! You could always ring them for advise?! Best to call when you don't need to, than not call when you should have!!!

Well as yesterday went on the bloods were fine. It was just first thing in the morning and just after breakfast that it was high. I have an appointment with the doctor on Monday anyway so I think I'll wait and speak to him. Whooping cough vaccine to look forward to!

Hopefully everything will work out.

My Dr hasn't offered the vaccine yet. I'm secretly hoping they forget!!

I'm still feeling super rough with this cold. It's a proper cold!!! Not just man flu lol. Combined with another sleepless night I'm happy I arranged to work from home today... Although I doubt I'll get much done :( yuck.

Euww it's bad enough having the cold, but when you're pregnant and can't take much to make it feel better...

Feel better zig!

I forgot to have ny hubbs get the vaccine. Thanks for the reminder.

32 weeks...wow that feels weird saying that. Going out with the hubbs to celebrate my b'day which was yesterday. Maybe gonna eat like crazy. Luckily my dr appt is this morning and I'm hoping they give me a script for and u/s. I'm gonna ask for one anyway.

Happy belated birthday ebony!! Have a lovely evening :hugs:

Happy birthday!!!

Also did anyone see they're now linking paracetamol in pregnancy to adhd? Kid you not!

Nothing is OK in pregnancy. Maybe we should all be in protective bubbles!!

Happy birthday!!!

Also did anyone see they're now linking paracetamol in pregnancy to adhd? Kid you not!

Nothing is OK in pregnancy. Maybe we should all be in protective bubbles!!
Are you actually kidding me!?!? :rofl: whatever next!
I'm so glad I'm hanging up my pregnancy boots after this one as it reallu is starting to get silly now :nope:

Nope, dead serious!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...egnancy-raise-risk-child-developing-ADHD.html

https://www.pharmacytoday.co.nz/new...etween-paracetamol-in-pregnancy-and-adhd.aspx

Reading between the lines it doesn't look like a very accurate study... More scaremongering!!!

Well when you think about all the women who have taken paracetamol over the years, surely there should be millions of uncontrollable kids running round the place...

Lol Con. All I could think at your post was "there is"...a bunch of uncontrollable kids. But I blame that on bad parenting for the most part.

I got the take home outfit today...finally! And it's unisex! Its Christmas, but to dress it up for a girl I bought a headband and frilly socks. For a boy I will get socks and a hat...couldn't find any today. But I'll post a pic later. It's super cute and has a little Santa and reindeer on it, and it says Santa's favorite. Eeekkk I'm excited!

I know nd-I have one of those uncontrollable kids!! Now I can blame paracetamol lol

That's so exciting about the outfits, it's all getting so close!!

It's the same as 'if you're born by c section you're five times more likely to have allergies' really!?!?! Me and my two brothers were born by c section and none of us have allergies! Funnily enough that coincided with them relaxing the c section rules!

I saw that documentary BD!!

I'm awake again, with this stupid cold again :( baby has no hope the amount of paracetamol I'm taking!!!

It's a niggling headache and sore throat keeping me awake at night. And just feeling slightly rough. Plus a slight tickly cough that hurts my head.

So fed up of it now, it's hard enough sleeping as it is :(

OK, here are my pics. Front and back of the santa outfit and the socks and bow for a girl with it. If it's a boy we're gonna do more manly socks and a hat. Then because it was just too stinking cute, I got a girl outfit with headbands and will get some frilly socks. I had no luck finding a boy outfit so will have to go search for one. Oh and me yesterday at 32 weeks. I feel huge, like this is how big I was when I was ready to deliver my son, but everyone keeps telling me I look smaller, so that can't be right. Still only gained 20lbs though so yay! Still shooting for no more than 25 this pregnancy.

:dohh: i took paracetamol whenever i had migraine... oh it is so very nice to know that those paracetamols are going to give me back migraines - a vicious cycle!

<3 cute outfits No Doubt! Do you have a "feeling" regarding the gender?

Oh Ziggy hehe, I have no problems now but I fear that i cannot endure postpartum recovery, joys of bf, possible baby blues and that damn violent pain in my ... again!

So I am curious if you are planning to use natural products you know to help with labor. I am thinking of eating dates. I am not dying for the taste, and they kind of look like cockroaches to me, but almost everyone swears by them :shrug:

No specific feelings about the gender. People keep asking but I honestly don't know.

What do you mean by help with labor, like help bring it on? I plan on using the old fashioned way...sex. The doctor told us to with my son and it helped so if things start seeming like they're not moving along like it seemed to not be with my son, then that's what we'll do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->