December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Looks more and more like I'll be having another c-section so I'm not really thinking along those lines. Although with c, NOTHING worked! He was just too comfy lol.

Nd those outfits are gorgeous!!! And you're looking great

Well they said even when c was born that if I had another that was as big it would probably be a section again. That's why they were giving me more scans. Now with the GD it looks even more likely. The Dr on Wednesday was, well not pushing me towards it but certainly saying it's something I should be preparing for

That sucks. Its hard having to go that route when you don't want to. Maybe you should prepare yourself prepare for that but still plan on a vaginal just in case. I'm sorry hun. I hope you still get to give birth how you like.

Tbh I've had it in my head for a while. I don't mind really, in fact in some ways it'll be easier, knowing when I'm going in so c can be looked after etc. The only thing is that I won't be able to drive after, and DH can't drive so we'll be a bit house-bound. Which wasn't too bad when c was born, since it was summer and we could walk most places. But if the weather's bad it's not going to be fun. And we won't be able to go anywhere on Christmas Day :-(

I'd probably enjoy not going anywhere on Christmas day as every year we are either traveling to family, or they come here to us. So it's just really busy! This year though we are clearly not going anywhere and no one is coming in as we liked having the first few weeks for ourselves to adjust after ds, so we'll do it again this time. Might allow new years to be something though.

I took a spill in the hall way this morning. Not sure if I really did too much (all I did was run to the grocery store) or if I just didn't take enough care, but I was trying to get breakfast together and kept feeling dizzy. I kept sitting down and felt better then I'd get back up and feel worse. So then I was trying to wash my hands really quick, raw sausage, then I was trying to get to the couch and my body just gave out on me. I was dizzy and starter to go...I felt it coming and my head and neck was hurting, and that was it. Hubbs told me I can't go shopping by myself anymore as he thinks my body just can't take. Sweet of him, but I'm just mad about feeling so limited like I can't do anything...

Awww no nd. Hope everything's Ok and you're feeling better now. Glad that your hubby is being careful with you but I get that there's only so much resting you can do with a toddler!

We got our 4D u/s done on the 3rd and it turned out great:) Lilia gave us some great pictures and we got a dvd of the whole ultrasound plus a heartbeat bear. I can't believe that she will be here in just a few weeks, I am beyond ready and excited to meet her:cloud9:
Anyway here are some pictures of the u/s. I hope everyone is doing well:flower:

Attachments

• Lilia3D4DpicsBW.jpg
    Lilia3D4DpicsBW.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Lilia3D4Dpics.jpg
    Lilia3D4Dpics.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
ND the outfit is so cute and you look fab!!! Look after yourself!!!

Con - a really positive book to read about having the birth you want despite what Dr's may suggest is called 'stand and deliver'. It's actually a cool book all round, humorous and easy to read so I'd recommend it anyway!! My friend lent it to me after her baby.

Abii those photos are so clear!!! We are having one on Saturday I can't wait!!!!

As for me I'm STILL sick!!!!!!!!! Off work today to try and knock it on the head once and for all. Worst cold I've had in a long time. Boo.

Abii, cute photos!

Thanks gals. Hubbs told me in the middle not the night to make sure I drink plenty of water today, so I think I really scared him. He kept checking asking how I felt all day yesterday. I feel fine..just really not sure what happened. I've felt dizzy and lightheaded before, but it usually goes away after I sit for a few minutes. Definitely gonna take it easy though.

Awww gorgeous photos!

So, dr's appointment this morning and yet more needles - this time the flu and whopping cough vaccines. He spent ages looking for the heartbeat - bubs was kicking me furiously so I knew it was fine! I've come to the conclusion he's just useless with a Doppler...

My bloods

Lol about the doppler Con...they can't ever get it right on you.

I had my appt Friday morning and I almost ended up cussing out receptionist. Because there are 6 different doctors that could deliver me they tell us to rotate through them throughout the pregnancy. They have 5 different locations and one of them is right up the street from my house...hence this is the one I go to. The next that isn't that far I go to for same day appts when necessary, but they usually only have the same two doctors at my location. So I tried the next best and then none of the doctors are working for when I'm supposed to go back in 2 weeks and the next available appt at my location is 3 weeks. I was getting pissed as scheduling was taking forever and I told the lady that I was trying to be flexible but I have to work off my schedule, my husband's schedule who works opposit me 3 days out of the week and then their schedule at the office. The doctor who happens to be the head of the practice ended up coming out to see what the problem was and I told him. I told him I could drive to one of the other 3 locations as they are all 30-45 mins away on a good day with no traffic and the two I can get to only have me seeing the same two docs. I told them if they thought they had a problem now, there would be a bigger problem at L&D as I'm not letting someone whose never even looked at my chart deliver me...I'd tell the doc to fly a kite and refuse to work with him/her. He said he understood and that it was in part poor scheduling on his part and then reminded me they have evening hours. I told him I was even trying to schedule those as they work for me and hubbs on Mon and Tues, but the lady kept telling me they didn't have anyone available. He told her that she is to add OB patients for evening hours regardless. She said "oh yeah...I know" and as soon as he was gone I was trying to schedule again, I asked for evening and she said "we don't have anything"...WTF!!! I ended up booking my appts through the rest of my pregnancy cause I'm not dealing with this crap. This wasn't my normal scheduler if you will, so hopefully I my normal lady will be back, cause that one is a hot mess.

Eughh nd thats so frustrating. Glad you've got them sorted now.

Sorry for the rant, that post was way longer than I thought, lol.

Oh wonderful pictures Abi, so clear :baby:

Conina, you may not be alone :thumbup:

Yesterday I was also told that c section is a possibility for me. Baby measures a bit large. It will be decided on my 35th week by the docs at the hospital.

ND, scheduling maddens me. I also deal with my second most feared thing in the word... the dentist. Now that ctgs are every 2 weeks, and there is also midwife appointments, I spent my days on the phone with the receptionists. On the top of that I have teeth cleaning sessions :cry:

I hope you are feeling well. Yesterday, I bought a pack of adult diapers on your suggestion. I am starting with the hospital bag this week.

Crap! I still need to do that. How do I keep forgetting these things? I swear I'm gonna do all that this weekend, put the car seat in and move my sons over, get and put together the stroller (may have to wait until my discount comes through), and pack my bag. I'm not doing anything else until these things are done. I had a plan to clean my house room by room per day, but I can't even do that. I need some energy!

I know I've a couple more weeks than you, but I have done - nothing! Literally, nothing. Zero. Zip.

We haven't worked out if we can borrow a double buggy yet, I have bought precisely two outfits, no nappies or anything. I haven't even got C's baby clothes down from the attic to see if they're useable. This poor child is going to be naked!!

Oh, and we haven't sourced the moses basket yet. Because they can use them for such a short time, our group of friends has one basket which is passed around, so we each only have to buy a new mattress each time. (I love the idea that all our kids have slept in it!!) But I'm not sure where it currently is and, since another friend is due about a month after me, whether she's called dibs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->