December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

We did a mad flurry at 20 weeks then it all ground to a halt. We have a nursery to fully deck out. But I think we have most of everything we might need, and anything extra we need will have to be bought after the event!!!!

I'm still in bed sick. Bleeding hell!! They mean it when they say your immune system is crap when you're pregnant :(

Although baby has been super active yesterday and today, it's like I can feel every movement at the moment!!! And my stomach ripples and squirms!

i bought an ecological baby safe washing powder as if i have any baby clothes to wash :haha:

Thank you ladies:) its interesting how siblings can look so much alike but different at the same time, Lilia looks identical to Zoai in u/s except for the nose:haha:
It also has just hit me that we only have a few weeks left! Someone in my due date group on facebook gave birth today to a little boy at only 30w2d gestation, he weighs 3lbs 9oz, after seeing her post that it really hit me, I can't believe I will have 2 kiddo's in 9 ish weeks:shock:

So I've been at home sick tonight for the past two days. Tried to still vacuum and mop for some stupid reason. Feeling hot and tired now. Pretty sure it's the flu. By the time I got home Wednesday I thought I was gonna die. I had headaches and body aches and a fever. My fever broke at some point Wednesday night and the body aches had stopped by the time I woke Thursday morning. Still kind of keep having headaches, but now my throat and chest are sore from my nose draining down through my sleep. I'm spraying Lysol like crazy hoping my hubbs and Virtue don't get sick.

No doubt, I am sorry about your fever. Try all your best to kill it without pills. You have to drink lots of hot liquids and sweat under the sheets. Cover your head too. Hope and pray it'll go away soon!
I had a 5 day cold too, I am glad it was just running nose and a sorethroat.

Ladies! I think I am starting to experience mini incontinence, for a few weeks now I feel and see tiny drops of the urine in my panties. Kegels, should i do them 50 a day?

When are you getting your scans to look if the baby is headown?
My dr. wants to see it by the week 34.

Thanks Dov. I'm feeling better, but still have some recuperating to do. Haven't taken anything as I just generally dont when preggo.

I'm gonna ask for a scan at my next appt on Tuesday just cause I want one. I hate the every two week appts already, soon it will be every week. But at my last one the doctor felt and baby is head down, so no worries here. His/her butt is up in my rib right now...feels wonderful, lol.

ND you know I sympathise!!! I'm STILL feeling woolley headed and snotty. But getting better finally and back in work fro yesterday. I just took paracetamol and slept.

I don't think we get a scan now, the midwife measures the bump and feels baby at every appointment. I have a private scan tomorrow though, can't wait!! I'm 99.9% sure back is still transverse though.... I can't see it moving. I hope it does!!!! Still a few weeks before I have to get serious and tell it off lol

Sorry nd, that sucks. Lots of hot drinks and I really hope your LO doesn't get it.

The 'good' thing (if there is such a thing) about the GD is that I'm getting lots of scans-once every 2 weeks. But generally the MW can tell by feeling your tummy anyway.

My blood sugar was all over the place for a couple of days so they were going to put me on tablets, but predictably the bloods have been fine since I told them. Luckily, since the hospital seem to have forgotten to send the order through to my doctors. :dohh: So now I won't be able to get them till Monday at least-Let's hope the bloods continue to behave themselves!

no doubt, I hope you are feeling better now. Fall comes with a tricky weather. Even if you take good care of yourself, people at work cough and sneeze so it is very difficult to avoid getting sick.

our baby is transverse as well. i need no scans, especially when he stretches, one can see the silhouette.

My bellybutton is up as of today. Anyone else?

Pretty obvious here too pathos. I can feel it myself, I get a hard bump either side of my belly button/stomach :) can feel it's head and bum either side!

My belly button is like the black hole of calcutta so don't see it ever popping out lol!!!!

Con GD sounds like a pain in the bum :(

I went to my gp yesterday because I've been suffering period type pains along side the occasional stabbing/burning in my c section scar. I phoned my maternity assessment unit and she seemed to think it was a urine infection, if not could be adhesions on my c section scar so said to go to my gp and if my urine is clear make an appointment for consultant.

Anyway urine was clear and I already have a positioning appointment with my consultant at 34 weeks. So I'll mention it then.

the dr couldn't seem to feel her head where it should be, I thought nothing of it until last night when she got hicupps and I felt them really high up :wacko: I usually feel them low down which would suggest the little monkey has flipped! I REALLY hope not I would be gutted to have another section.

zig I have a suuuuper deep belly button too lol. I never ever get an outie when pregnant!

Zig GD is a pain in the butt. Or a pain in the finger-7 blood tests a day!!

My belly button isn't exactly an outie but it just looks...weird!

BD even if she has flipped, there's still time for her to somersault again!

I went to my gp yesterday because I've been suffering period type pains along side the occasional stabbing/burning in my c section scar. I phoned my maternity assessment unit and she seemed to think it was a urine infection, if not could be adhesions on my c section scar so said to go to my gp and if my urine is clear make an appointment for consultant.

Anyway urine was clear and I already have a positioning appointment with my consultant at 34 weeks. So I'll mention it then.

the dr couldn't seem to feel her head where it should be, I thought nothing of it until last night when she got hicupps and I felt them really high up :wacko: I usually feel them low down which would suggest the little monkey has flipped! I REALLY hope not I would be gutted to have another section.

zig I have a suuuuper deep belly button too lol. I never ever get an outie when pregnant!

I have a deep bellybutton too which my hubbs falls endless. It doesn't poke out when preggo, but it comes to the surface I guess you could say.

This damn cold is driving me insane. I hate not being able to spend time with my son. All he wants to do is cuddle me and I have to push him away so he won't get sick. Then he cries and I feel so bad. I miss him. And I miss cuddling with my hubbs at night, no kisses...this sucks!

Anyone whose on #2 or higher feel the bh more this go round? I do and I definitely think they are stronger. I had one yesterday that felt like a proper early contraction. I actually want this baby to come early. Of course I want the baby go cook as long as necessary, but I am so ready. With my son I wasn't feeling ready until it was time. This time...I'm ready! And this baby feels bigger than my son, and stronger. This one puts up some powerful kicks and punches that sometimes make me squirm and wanna push back, lol. I never felt out of room with my son, but I do with this one. Even though my son was up high,pretty much until he came,I never felt out of breath or like he was in my ribs. Definitely get that with this one, which also means eating is limited. Ok, I'm gonna stop complaining now...rainbows, and sunshine and bunny rabbits and skittles. Its all good,lol.

Well I was wrong, baby has moved head down!!! It's a little chubber, 3lb!!!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2jshon.jpg

https://i62.tinypic.com/2upd935.jpg

Awww zig how gorgeous!! Look at his/her little face!

Nd i think I'm actually less uncomfortable this time round. Last time I had really bad pains like he was pushing right up in my ribs. Nothing like that this time. In fact I was slightly freaking out this morning, bubs was having a very quiet day. But s/he is moving a bit more now

Thank you!! I can't stop looking at it :D We got 5 photos and a dvd. Baby was very active!!! The last photo made us smile lol looks like it's frowning!! <3

I've been pretty OK comfort wise. Except today.... Today my little bum friend is very very sore :( I think it might actually be from all the coughing I've done this past week!!!! Think a Dr trip might be I'm order for some treatment..... :(

BD I hope you get the all clear!

Zig, so cute! I love the face in second one, lol. Its like baby was saying "leave me alone".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->