December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Welcome :D

How is everyone today?? I'm feeling more positive today! We are going away for a few nights too, so will be nice to relax and not have the internet at my fingertips lol!!!

I'm also a doofus! I cant work out the calender on the app I've been using to track my cycles (if anyone has been using monthly cycles app you will understand!!!! They updated it and messed it all up!!!!!). Turns out lmp was 15th march not 17th, so edd is 23rd not 25th!

Doh.

To be fair Ziggie it depends on when you actually ovulated. If you have longer than 28 day cycles that may change again. For instance my due date by lmp is the 8th of December but I know I didn't ov until cd 16 so it will be the 10th.

I feel a smidge better today I still am feeling sick to my stomach but thankfully the swimming head has gone *touch wood*

I got up in the night for a wee for the first time and then was cursing because I couldn't get back off to sleep... I did though eventually!

Morning girls, I'm feeling good today :) a bit of nausea but nothing major. Just waiting for DH to wake up so I can be naughty and go get mcdonalds for breakfast!!! I'm going to make my first docs appointment next week, and hopefully organise my reassurance scan with the epu for 9 weeks so I have something to look forward to. :)

mmmmmm McDonald's breakfast!!! I could totally ruin one of those right now :haha:

I average 31 day cycles so factored that in :D technically I don't know when I ovulated as I didn't use any opk this month! So could be waaay out, but gives me something to work towards!!!

I'm so glad I don't live near any fast food places, I have noooooo food will power at ALL!!

Oh nor do I Ziggie :haha: My thing at the min is dairy, I'd happily have cheese on everything haha oh and milk... Full fat milk yum! And I'm not usually a milk drinker, I wish it could be fruit :'( haha

Well I ate some Easter egg for breakfast..... I've decided when I get back from this weekend I'm making a menu plan for the next week or 2. I was eating really healthy for a long while, but last month and bit I've done nothing but scoff junk and don't I know it!!!!!! Need to get back on the wagon and see if I can shed some pounds!!!!

Hello and congrats to new ladies :flower:
(raechay! :happydance::happydance: congrats!)

Morning ladies :) I haven't really got many symptoms, just bloating really since I started my progesterone. Normally I'd be feeling sick by now, maybe it means a girl this time? Or maybe it will kick in later lol :haha:

I'm liking cheese as well, ate 4 of my boys cheese strings yesterday, he was not impressed lol! Gone off bread again, always seem to. Really fancy something but can't work out what! Lol

See Dan I usually don't have many symptoms because of the steriods but it seems as soon as I hit 6 weeks the nausea has hit me like a freight train :wacko: I've never had it like this before so its taken me by surprise a bit :haha:

The one thing I always seem to go off is flora or any kind of Marge! it has to be clover or butter lol.

My boobs don't hurt yet... Slightly worrying as that's usually a big one for me!

Scan Tuesday, I'm feeling reasonably calm about it and kind of have a what will be will be attitude, I'm hoping it's a good sign :shrug:

Last time I had ms from 6 weeks. Now I don't really have many symptoms at all. I get a touch of nausea around lunch time, but that's really about it. I am peeing more and have recently started feeling hungrier, but nothing else. Boobs don't feel as tender, but I think I've just gotten used to it.

My son is looking over my shoulder right now trying to see what I'm doing on my phone, so cute. But it also means I've become his jungle gym, lol.

Mmmmmm....McDonald's breakfast! We're going for Chinese today so I'll pass, but I always send hubbs out when I'm craving that. With my first pregnancy I was all about ice cream and potatoes, usually mashed potatoes from KFC. This time it's kind of been the same, but more French fries. I usually don't like mashed potatoes.

Awh thanks for all the welcomes ladies:)
Good luck for all of your scans, I had mine 2 days ago and saw the little bean but I go back in 4 weeks to hopefully hear that sweet sounding heartbeat:blush: Im nervous but excited.

My nausea has been horrible this time around. With my daughter I didn't have m/s until 9w but with this one it started at 6w and its like anything I dont like or feel like eating, if I smell or even think about it I will get super nauseous, sometimes I even throw up. I do love the reassurance of having the m/s lol just hope it doesn't last long

MS can be such a pain. Hopefully is settles for you soon or you at least won't have to deal with it for weeks. With my son I had it from about 6-15 weeks. I never threw up, but had bad nausea and dry heaving. It weird I think how each pregnancy is so different, even with the same woman.

:wave: ladies hope everyone having a good weekend! I have a terrible poking/stabbing type pain tonight on left of uterus on and off, hope it's just stretching pains really. Don't feel pain it's just weird :shrug: obviously being first baby I've nothing to compare :haha: looking forward to my Easter lamb dinner tomorrow :happydance:

I worked nights last night and forgot o bring anything to eat- needless to say when tummy is empty = tummy is not happy... it was a looonnnggg shift!

Wow bug... How did you make it? There's no way I could do that at the moment :haha:

Welcome and congrats pink!

GP, most likely your body adjusting to pregnancy. I get aches when I stretch to much on one or the other side, so completely natural. There are round ligament pains...it happens when the round ligaments begin to stretch and pull to accommodate the pregnancy and hold the uterus. They feel like a stabbing pain when you stretch or move quickly or the wrong way. Could be that. Could also be gas. As long ad no actual cramping I think you're fine. Its hard the first go round when you have nothing to compare it to. The boards definitely helped me with #1 and keeping my sanity, lol.

Bug, totally wouldn't have made it. I'd have ordered a pizza, lol. I'm always hungry all the time it seems these days when before being preggo I was never hungry. An entire night...please, I would have gnawed my hand off...

Hello.

Tentatively asking to join. Due 28th December with a very unexpected little addition to our already mad little family.

Hiiiiiii ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"