December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I finally weighed myself today. Gained 11kg/24lb!! Crazy stuff :D think that's not too bad though with 7 weeks to go?!! I read average is 25 - 35 lbs?

That's not bad at all Zig. Sounds like you're keeping things under control. I'm so bloated right now cause I've been a piglet lately so gonna eat a bunch of fruit today, had a salad yesterday, and hope that will help move things along. I just all of a sudden had a bunch of cravings and still do, bit have to bring myself under submission, lol. And hubbs is no help getting me whatever I want, lol. Guess he's more afraid to tell me no right now than to see the end result weight gain.

Still feeling baby move much lower and the Braxton hicks are getting stronger and more frequent so hopefully things are ripening up. Me hubbs were actually able to be frisky last night and it not be so uncomfortable or exhausting. Oh and I got the stroller so that's another item off my list! I put it together and it's a massive thing...the joys of two little ones, lol. Its definitely heavier then the single. The single feels so light. I swear I'm gonna pack my bag this week, and I almost installed the carseat but forgot to get the pad for it so it doesn't leave indents in the seat. Gonna order that on Amazon and it should be here in a couple days so I'll do that this weekend...seriously, lol.

Dr. appt Thursday...sure it will be nothing spectacular...I think it's the strep B swab. Other than that just moving along.

Hehe it seems that snowflakes moms are very fit. I might finish with 12 kg or so. Got a tentative c section day, (mid nov.) it will be decided in two weeks if baby is still transverse. Doc was not very optimistic. And I thought I dont even have nail clippers...no sheet for the bed..no mittens, no baby bath tub.... and the list goes on.

I am packing my hospital bag tomorrow!

I've eaten utter rubbish if I'm honest.... Been terrible!!!! Worst I've eaten ever!!!!!!!

Things seem to be really moving for people now!!! Sounds like you're all getting organised!!!!!

My bump has gone soft today. It's most bizarre. I wonder if baby has dropped? It's squidgy round my belly button?! Just generally more squishy.

Lol Zig, your post made me laugh. I don't know what a soft bump means at this stage in the game...

I hope it's nothing bad!!!! It must still be in there because it certainly hasn't come out lol

I think you'd have noticed zig lol!

Pathos you're so close now!

Pathos, check it out spining babies website, they show some exercises how to flip the baby

For the past few day I have this pain, burning under my right rib, sometimes goes away with a movement in bed. The pain comes and goes. Should I check it out with my dr?
The baby movement are very strong.
I have been taking iron pills maybe it irritates my digestion?

Hi all it's getting really close for us all now!! We are all organised now as we have got the nursery don't this week!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
Cazzi its beautiful!!!! <3

I went to my consultant yesterday and she said sweeps at 39 and 40 weeks and if they fail induction at 41 weeks, she said she confident that a sweep will do the trick. So I could have as little as 4 weeks 2 days left :argh:

I shall be starting the ole raspberry leaf tea soon and maybe evening primrose oil. I'll also get a ball and start bouncing on that at around 37/38 weeks. I want to avoid induction if I possibly can and definitely want to avoid another c section!

Hubby also said I can buy a tommie tippee perfect prep machine, So excited about that! :rofl:

What's one of them?!!!

I just started packing bags!! Exciting. And making me broody looking at little baby clothes awww. We've also given the nursery a coat of white in preparation for a colour!! Carpet coming on the 12th... Getting real! Getting excited :D

I have a ball that I'll bounce on, though it did nothing to help with my son coming. We'll most likely start humping like rabbits around 37 weeks seeing how that's what did it last time. Or at least for however long my energy will hold up. Gonna get the car seat in tomorrow, now that I have the seat pad and then all that's left is my bag.

Yeah I feel like I spent the last month of my pregnancy with Conor on the ball, and it did nothing. DH deflated it as soon as c was born, he was soooo sick looking at it!

I feel like superwoman...I got the carseats in! It feels really weird to have two carseats in the truck...

What's one of them?!!!

I just started packing bags!! Exciting. And making me broody looking at little baby clothes awww. We've also given the nursery a coat of white in preparation for a colour!! Carpet coming on the 12th... Getting real! Getting excited :D
Its an amazing invention that makes a bottle for you at perfect temperature in under two minutes :thumbup: they're quite pricey but I reckon to avoid that panic of 'its too hot, now its too cold' all whilst the baby is screaming starving hungry it's worth it :)

Yes, there's nothing more frustrating than trying to cool down a bottle while baby screams. It's much worse than trying to warm it up! We were lucky, c would usually be happy to take it at room temp. The cartons of made-up formula were fab.

So dh was out with the boys yesterday. I heard him coming in about 11 but he must have fallen asleep on the sofa and never made it to bed.

Best nights sleep EVER!! Or at least, for the last 7-8 months...

Haha conina I was telling my oh last night that I love it when he's not in bed with me... And we have a super king!!! I find the bed so much more calm and still when he's not in it, he's a fidget!!!! I've been a pretty intolerable girlfriend this pregnancy I have to admit.... I've not felt very warm and loving at all, but get mardy if he's not cuddley with me. He can't actually win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->