December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

My opinion on not feeding your newborn at night is.... I've never heard such a thing and can't imagine what distress that would cause baby! Surely that's abusive behaviour? Every child has the right to food from day one, it's not spoiling them! It's keeping them healthy and their weight balanced and also keeping them happy and content, why wouldn't any parent want that for their baby? *rant end :haha:*
Pathos I'm not sure yet, I need to do more research on the epo after previous section thing as I'm sure I read somewhere that in softening your cervix it can also soften your section scar. Like I said I need to get my read on with that!

Oh ND you're nearly there. That's crap no one offered you a seat?! Don't feel like crap we are hear to listen :hugs:

I have raspberry leaf tablets. Not started taking them yet but might today :) can't hurt can it....

ND I read that post as you having to get off the bus during sex... It's too early in the morning for me!!

Con :rofl: :rofl:

Zig just start off low and start increasing around 36 weeks :thumbup:

I swear by rlt I had super fast 2nd stages of labour. For instance with my girls.... dd1 I was 5cm and decided I couldn't take anymore and that I wanted a epidural I'd had nothing up until that point. Anyway they sat me up to put the needle in and I had the urge to push. My mwtold me that it wwasn't possible as I was only just 5cm. I insisted. Se checked me again and bam I was ready to push!
Dd2 again I was checked and 5cm shortly after I had one massive contraction and when from 5cm toher head crowning :argh: very intense!

Cor maybe you just have a super errr..... fanny lol

Pahahaha :rofl: :rofl: maybe I could get hubby to shave the superman symbol into my lady garden :rofl:

That would be pretty cool :D though I'd hope it's a superwoman symbol lol

Con, that made me laugh...yes I just have sex wherever I please, lol.

Lol about the superman symbol. Speaking of what's everyone doing for their lady bits? I'm still shaving by feel obviously, lol. I've heard a wax hurts like hell when preggo cause things are so sensitive. I keep yelling at hubbs cause I can't see and he doesn't tell me when things need to be tightened up down there. I will say with my section the got ready to shave me and there was nothing to shave. The lady did it anyway as per protocol I assume but it was only a few strokes and then she even gave up on pretending, lol.

To be honest, I've let things go down there! I'm too scared to do by feel and hubby is dragging his feet. He did try with a razor the other day but there's too much so we need to get the clippers out first :wacko: I should really get his butt in gear as we're cutting it fine :haha:

I do use a mirror for shaving, it doesn't come out perfect but it's good enough! If the hair grow too long, it starts to itch when I walk.

I'm 36w2ds today, and had a scan to check growth. Baby has always been measuring about 2wks bigger. He's an estimated 7lbs 7oz! Hoping it will be off a bit. Lol. But I got to see his face! He's so cute! And he's got hair! Cannot wait to meet him! Anyone else have a growth scan? Was the weight accurate?

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 12
i might need a lawn mover, usually i wax but the last time i waxed, i think i pulled this h'rroids guy :shrug:. maybe it was a coincidence but i am scared to do it again. Does it really matter? I am not talking about Amazonian rain forests but maybe grass and bush are ok?

Pathos I don't think a little bit of grass matters :)

I remember with DD1 I had no idea of the extent of the amazonian rain forest that I had going on down there. I was a trimmer back then anyway and really didn't think about it. After I had Martine I was HORRIFIED at the state of things down there. I shaved from that point on :haha:

Wow Jen 7lb already!?

I haven't had one this time but I had some with Archie and at 34w he was roughly 5lb I had him at 38+6 and he was born 7lb 11 so yeah given that they put on around 0.5lb a week it was pretty accurate for me...

so that would mean if yours is accurate too you could potentially have a 9/10lber :argh:

Are they going to keep an eye on his growth?

Hey ladies! Full term on Friday. Had an appt today. Everything is good. I told the doc I didn't think baby was moving as much cause he/she was getting squished, so he asked me about how many movements since I'd woke up. I'd said four cause I clearly wasn't thinking about it at the time, so they did a NST. Everything came back fine and when he walked in he saw my face and asked if I was in pain. I said oh you know just some pressure and all that. So he looked at the strip and said looks like you just had a contraction. I think hubbs had a mini heart attack, lol. I just told him yesterday when it's time dont freak out, lol. Not that it's time, but we're getting close. Baby is still head down and I go back best week.

thanks! I think they will, but I'll have to see what my doctor says - I have an appointment tomorrow.. I'm hoping the baby will just come early, or the weight is just off a bit! lol

The nursery carpet is being fitted as I type!! Excited :D

No doubt you are so close! You are trully on the delivery watch. Wish you all the best!
Is anyone planing a natural, meds free birth?

Ok I have not even had a single contraction yet but I will do my best to avoid epidural. I want to walk, and make use of gravity. I dont want to give birth lying on my back. It is narrower that way. i will try acupuntur first, :dohh: but I might change my opinion the moment real contractions start to hit hehe.

Pathos...exactly what happened to me, lol. I was all for natural, right up until I had been laboring hard core for about 7 hours and he told me I was still at 1cm! The early stages are nothing...I did that for over a day, but those really contractions...heck naw! I'll take my epidural curb side please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->