December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Aaah yeah you still have time. When will you be having a presentation scan?

Will you opt for an ecv?

At my hospital they wont allow a breech delivery only C section :( will you get that option?

my midwife and ob gyn both said most babies turn head down with the contractions but hospitals usually book c sections to avoid emergency c sections in case contractions do not make any difference.

My birth plan is simple. If i need a cervical exam with fingers, use some lub and be gentle, at least wait for me to relax or i kick you.
if i need episiotomy, dont tell me and dont show me the knife or i kick you.
if i need stitches, dont tell, just do it, or i kick you.
if you need to use forceps etc, dont tell me, or i kick you if i see you trying to insert that thing in me.
in short, ignorance is bliss, or i kick you.
the chef of gynecology looked confused, but he understood that i am gonna kick few people that day and he seemed ok with that.

So forgive the info but I'm pretty sure things are loosening up and getting ready. I've been very dribbley the past couple days if you know what I mean and I've been a bit constipated which seems to be trying clear out now. I was like this just before my son came so I hope these are good signs.

Oh my!! Pathos that is hilarious!!! Hubs is now looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm laughing so hard lol

Pathos...ha! I don't have a birth plan, especially knowing things can change so easily. It's pretty much if I look at you crazy back away from. If I have to look at my husband for him to reinforce my crazy look you are about to get punched in the face.

When they push on your belly after delivery to make sure your uterus is going down that was the worst. On top of a section it hurt like hell. I told the lady to stop cause it hurt and she kept going and then I asked again and she still kept going. So finally I yelled at her and said would you knock it off already. The student backed away but she snatched her hands off me and tried to explain...then came the crazy look...

pathos, your are sooooo funny, I liked your birth plan. Did your dr. keep a copy? My midwive didn't keep it in my file.
I am different I want to know and see everything what's going on.
In my area hospitals doesn't use forcepts anymore only vaccuum.
I am thinking to do a c-section instead a vaccum, if we have time..... I think it is safer for a child.
Baby needs VitK after delivery and on....we'll do the small amount of drops orally, here they don't have intramascular 1 dose injection.

I knew that the baby can flip on the day of the birth, I didn't know that contractions do that.
Listen to this ladies, have you heard about this?
Since I got preggo, one of the bump on alveola, on the dark part of the breast, started to grow, now it's getting closer to the nipple. It's smaller then a sweet pea, but it's growing. So my midwive wants me to go to dermatologist and decide if it's needed to be removed, cos the baby has a huge power to suck and he may tear it or rip it.

Ahh, that's crazy dov! Never heard of that but I know the baby's suck is powerful. What does she think it is?

It is an enlarged montgomery duct, coused by hormones. I have no pain, it's not infected or swollen. It looks like a hanging skin tag.

We have all items ready for the big day, only we need to organize them and put were they belong.
I washed baby clothes and ripped all the lables from the clothes that are inside.
2 things I am missing: breastfeeding bra and daipers.
Any advice on the bra, I beleave I should buy one size bigger cup. The store has different types, will you suggest which one is better?

I have started knitting a baby blanket, it's a light green color. I love it, I cant stop, it's sooooo relaxing to me. Maybe I should start knitting during my contractions?????!!!!!!

Haha! Pathos, very good plan, think I will steal that one for myself.

Can't believe I have 21 days left, though to be honest I feel ready. Trying not to rush it and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

Everything is washed and sorted, bed is next to mine and bags are by the door. Just need to make a reminder note for other half.

I have been on leave from work for three weeks to due rising blood pressure, as such I have to waddle into the hospital for non stress testing twice a week and the doctor once a week. I have no movement, no BH, no dilation, etc. so just waiting:shrug:

Hi ladies :D

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I hope everyone is doing great! :)
My wee boy Deakon was born 3 weeks ago at 34+6 after my waters broke 2 nights before. 5lb11oz and spent 14 days in NICU. Have their been any other early arrivals? :) x

https://i60.tinypic.com/i5ndat.jpg

Congratulations missmuffet he is beautiful x

Congratulations missmuffet he is beautiful x

Thank you xx

So happy to hard him home. He even has wee eye lashes now- he barely did when he was born :kiss:

Ended up with a c section because I developed an infection after my waters broke. X

Awww miss muffet he's gorgeous!

Yep, there's been one more born, little Zoey at 35 weeks a little over 2 weeks ago.... I can't remember mums baby and bump name though (found out through the December sparklers facebook group)

Awww miss muffet he's gorgeous!

Yep, there's been one more born, little Zoey at 35 weeks a little over 2 weeks ago.... I can't remember mums baby and bump name though (found out through the December sparklers facebook group)

Aww cute. I didn't know there was a facebook group, facebook is so much easier to get around on my phone lol

Awww congrats Miss Muffet!! He's beautiful :cloud9:

Yes, come join us on FB! It's a secret group so not sure if you have to be invited or if you can search for it?

Aww it won't let me because it is secret :( think I have to be invited?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->