December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Hi ladies, Id like to join too! My edd is dec 4th... i think I am about 7 weeks pregnant but i will find out tuesday for sure when I go for my u/s. I've had two mc prior to this pregnancy, so I am hoping that everything works out well... I am on pelvic rest, for a "bleeding" behind the placenta and I have to take it easy. I absolutely cannot lift anything heavy and when I try i get a massive pull in my lower abdomen... so I am hoping for the best at my appointment and that the hematoma is gone.

My breasts are sore, no real nausea except that I have really strong food aversions... When I see food i get grossed out, but i try to force myself to eat and then i feel ok. The pregnancy is affecting my digestive system pretty significantly heartburn, lots of burping, and gas. YAY! Im a bit more moody than usual, and of course ... I get tired easily. Oh and I am SUPER sensitive to smells.... i can smells everything. I hate that.... Especially when its cigarettes and dirty feet. ew.

lol- it felt like the shift would never end!! Luckily the last few hours were really busy so I didn't have time to think to much!!

Second beta- 5199!!! :) :) :) yay!

welcome Sabster! I hope everything looks good on Tues!

Welcome KittyVentura!

Nd - :rofl: Me too!

Kitty - Welcome and congrats :hugs:

Sabs - Congratulations and welcome! :hugs:

Bug I literally wouldn't have been able to function. Last night dh cooked.... It took AGES, so long I fell asleep on the sofa! When he woke me up I very nearly threw there and then :rofl: it had only been a few hours since I'd eaten.

I'm currently laying in bed bursting for the loo but I darent get up because I know as soon as I do.... :sick:

Anyway, enough moaning from me! Brilliant betas sweetie :hugs:

Thanks ladies. So who else here will be on baby number 3 or more? I can't be the only one shitting it.. right?

:haha: This is #4 for me hun... And although planned I too am shitting it a little :haha:

This break is doing me the world of good :D stopped stressing and finally starting to feel quite excited! Will be 5 weeks on tues and feels like a milestone. What will be will be and I'm just gonna try and enjoy it!!

Not many symptoms. Was having stretchy feeling but they've stopped. Boobs have taken over and are now sore. Not excruciating but noticeable!!! Had back ache yesterday.

I don't feel like eating meals.... I just keep snacking but the idea of cooking or eating is just... Off. And I like cooking. Don't feel sick or anything just.. sorta nothing appeals.

Cant wait to ring the midwife next week and make it more official :D

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies! Yay for the wonderful numbers bug!

I'm sitting in bed too trying not to move, mostly cause I'm hungry and don't feel like moving and then feeling sick but I do need to get up.

Glad the break is doing you good Zig :hugs:
My boobs don't hurt at all... Dunno what that's all about it's usually a big one for me!

ND I didn't get out of bed for ages this morning and it wasn't too bad when I did, I got through most of the day with minimal nausea. I had a little snooze this afternoon and its back with a vengeance :haha: Maybe that's the idea? get out of bed slowly :shrug:

I don't know. My ms was definitely worse with ds and I would keep crackers under my pillow. It helped until it would kick in once I was at work. Now it's truly just a slight bout of nausea, so I tend to just deal with it.

Thanks ladies. So who else here will be on baby number 3 or more? I can't be the only one shitting it.. right?

This is baby number 3 for me...i have a two year old girl and a 1 year old boy at the moment.

Xxxx

This will be 5 under 5 for me bit of a shock really since my 21 week old was born we have been using the rthym method . Guess what it doesnt work lol

Just saying hey! Think I should be due around the 20th! :) hope your all doing okay!

Hey roxie :hi:

2nd don't worry I just googled, from the name I thought it was some kinda fancy rhythm you had to do or sommet :rofl:

Did you put the test in hubbies egg 2nd? How did it go? xx

Didnt get round to it yet but I havent given him hisvegg yet so still time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back