December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Does anyone know how I can alter the bit on my avatar that says I am still oreg with number three lol, boy thats been a long pregnancy

Thanks ladies. So who else here will be on baby number 3 or more? I can't be the only one shitting it.. right?

Meee!! :D

I remember you from a couple of years ago. :happydance:

But yea I'm totally freaking out if I am being honest :dohh:

Haven't checked in in awhile.. but officially 8wks today! Cannot wait till the 12 week scan! Haven't been feeling too many symptoms.. Really tired, tender BBs, and the odd time feeling acid/burping feeling in my throat.. some days I don't feel like Im pregnant.. hoping Im just a lucky one who doesn't get m/s..

How are we all today ladies? I feel fucking hideous. Seriously. Been on the verge of puking since I woke, blinding headache and have the poops. Might be a tummy bug though xx

Im going to ring my midwife in the morning she is either going to p herself laughing or go nuts at me lol

bah so annoyed right now!! I went to get my third and final beta done this morning. When I did my second they took my paper req and said that I wouldn't need it cause they had entered the standing order in the computer. I asked to keep it just in case but they wouldn't let me. So I went to the lab this am and was told their computer system was down and they couldn't access any standing orders ... they lab lady was really nice- she knew I was NOT happy especially when I told her I had asked for the req back and they said no.. so she drew my blood anyway and said that when the computers came up she would enter the test right away. She just called me to say that the computers never did come back up and they were closing for the day. She felt really bad so she was going to send my blood off to the main lab where they actually run the tests anyway despite it not being "officially" ordered. She doesn't know whether they will allow it or not so we are hoping for the best. If not I don't know when I will be able to get it done as I work 7-7 tomorrow :(

Kitty - I'm actually feeling ok tonight, was rough this morning though. I have started to eat more though so maybe that's it!?

2nd - she must know you well now :haha: How did hubby react?

Bug - that sucks!! How comes you're having a third beta sweets?

Hello to everyone else :hi:

Afm... Feeling a bit better today apart from damn toothache!!! scan tomorrow :wacko:

I just told hubby he is still in shock lol not telling anyone eles for a long time im suposed to be a bridesmaid in october for my sister she just bought my dress tow sizes too small and asked ifni can slim into it she is going to kill me

:thumbup:

I'm due on the 6th December and this will be my 2nd snowflake baby. Any other December ladies around? I'll start a list :happydance:

Im due 25th December i think, not been given an EDD yet but found that one on the NHS website by entering my last period and stuff.

So excited, i already have a 13month old.

I can't wait for 12 weeks so i can tell people :flower::thumbup:

Hey ya'll!

Been a while since I visited. I am 7 weeks today and am so nervous that I can barely concentrate, I have my scan tomorrow. Last time it wasn't good news but this time seems like I have had more pregnancy related stuff: more crying and by God lots of peeing, stretchy pulling in abs area, etc.

I have evening nausea which goes away after dinner. My boobs are sore off and on. :shrug:

Wish me luck!

Welcome all December moms.

I have my scan tomorrow too!!! exciting! keep us posted with results

good luck to those having scans tomorrow!!!

BeautifulD- my Dr wanted three to better see the trend

2nd - Ooops! :shock:

Daisy - how lovely a xmas day baby <3 Congrats!

Cali, Sabs - good luck lovelies :hugs: My scan isn't until 1:15 pm gmt.... It will be a long long day!

Bug - Aaaah I see, I hope you get it all sorted and get ur results quick sharp! I'm sure they will be beautiful.

Taking my nauseous backside to bed, I spoke too soon earlier :sick:

phew they ran it!!!! third beta--- 9023!!! :) :) :)

I hope you get some rest BeautifulD!!!

thanks!! why are you not sleeping ?? lol

and are you in Surrey in the UK or in BC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->