December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I've been to sleep :) I always wake super early in first trimester... Archie is starting to wake now too so I'll have to get up in a minute.

Surrey UK hun xx

ah makes more sense :) im in Surrey too. but in Canada :) how are you feeling this morning?

How cool!!

Um sick to my stomach and I haven't even stood up yet :-/ maybe nerves too though, scan day is always a nightmare day for me! Xx

:( sending you lots of positive thoughts!!! Headed to bed, I will check in when I wake up to see how you got on!! Can't wait to hear about your wonderful scan!!

:wave: ladies

Good luck everyone having a scan today and enjoy seeing your little beans :cloud9:

Bug - those are great numbers :dance:

AFM I think the nausea is getting worse :cry: since yesterday it seems to be pretty constant even if I've eaten. I'm just hoping it stays at nausea, I do have tablets the doctor prescribed for it but I only really want to take them when I really can't cope anymore! Being back at work is no fun either :sleep: Also seem to catch the sun a little easier than usual - sat on the balcony reading for a few hours yesterday and I actually felt quite chilly so didn't think the sun was that hot but I turned a lovely shade of pink :haha: I think sun cream will be out early this year!!

Good luck those having scans :D

I'm still not sleeping through! Wake up either in the night or super early!! Boobs deffo sore now and I have veins in places I've never seen veins before!!! Even my shoulders and tops of arms!!

Good luck to ladies having scans! Keep us posted.

Wonderful numbers bug!

Ziggie I had the vein thing too. Right now Right have this worked vein shooting through my right boob, lol. It was like that with my son too. Its not colorful, but it's extremely raised. My hubbs teased with my first pregnancy about it saying that was the vein they would use for my IV when I was in labor, lol. I look at it and think it's gross, but hubs thinks it's funny. Oh the joys of pregnancy, lol. But those kind of things to back to normal within a few months of birth.

Ughhhhh ladies! I feel so crappy! I was lucky enough not to have any morning sickness with DD... I don't think I'll be that lucky this time! :(

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope you feel better Roxie. I hear sour and ginger work well. Separately I mean.

Sorry ladies I'll update the list tomorrow when dd is at nursery. I have my scan today too. Fx all is well!

Hiya to all the new people

Bug great numbers

Good luck everyone having scans today!

AFM I feel a bit sick but no where near as bad as with my dd! Kinda wish it was worse but feel silly for wanting to feel more sick! I gave my scan on Thursday

Hey ladies, scan went fine! HB was seen. Puddin is measuring a little behind at 6+2 but that said it was only a abdominal scan so there could be a mm or two right there. The main thing is we've seen a heartbeat. I have another scan on the 6th xx

Hey ladies, scan went fine! HB was seen. Puddin is measuring a little behind at 6+2 but that said it was only a abdominal scan so there could be a mm or two right there. The main thing is we've seen a heartbeat. I have another scan on the 6th xx

:happydance: :yipee::wohoo: glad everything went well!

I went to the doctor today and after only a month of trying I am currently about 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My current estimated due date is December 20th.:happydance:

I pucked in asda today its goingbto be hard keeping this secret lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->