December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Yay for the nice scan D!

Yay hopeful!

Oh 2nd. I know that'll be hard. A girl at my job already found out cause I wasn't feeling well and was in the bathroom. Any other day I would sit at my desk and just bear it, but I really thought I was gonna be sick so went to the bathroom with dry heaves.

yay BeautifulD!!! Great news!

Hope it went well for everyone else who was having a scan today !!!

Oh no 2ndTime!!! :(

Welcome HopefulHeart!

So glad your scan went well Em :D

Mine is a week tomorrow.

My nausea has kicked up a notch today and add some heartburn into the mixture too, I have not been feeling too bright! I even had a 2 hour nap this afternoon, sleep seems to be my only get away from it at the moment.

Xx

Thanks ladies :kiss:

Please call me Em... My forum name seems so pretentious :haha: it was supposed to be BeautifulDisaster but that wouldn't fit so I ended up with beautifuld :haha:

Lucy I feel exactly the same! I started munching on the rennies today as the heartburn kicked in.... right in the middle of a 2 hr long meeting this morning! I could have cried lol xx

Hey everyone!

Finally home from scan.

Saw a wonderful heartbeat! I didn't get to hear it and the doctor didn't say how fast, just good and strong. For now, that's good enough for me.

The doctor measured me at 7w 3d, two days ahead.

So happy and exhausted.

Attachments

• ultrasound042214online.jpg
    ultrasound042214online.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm Due Dec 29th. This is my 2nd baby.

yay calibelle!! great news!

welcome shey!

Morning ladies :wave: happy hump day!
I have woke up feeling dizzy today and only slight nausea. I also look like i've swallowed a balloon with the bloat i've got going on :haha:

Beautiful scan pic calibelle :thumbup::cloud9:

Morning Gregs :hi:

I didn't think I had any bloat going on but I was talking to my neighbour yesterday (she knows, we've both been through losses together) and our other neighbour asked her if I was pregnant... She said not that I know of why!?... Her reply oh she's looking a bit round :shock: :shock: The CHEEK!! :rofl: so I'm just going to keep em all guessing now as punishment and if one of them asks me I shall reply with a sad face 'no I've just put on weight' :rofl:

Is it wrong I got excited over a 3+ yesterday?! I am 5 weeks yesterday (by my calculations) and I had a test left over, so, why not! I wasn't expecting it to have changed :D especially as it was mid afternoon and I didn't even need a wee lol! just makes me feel things are happening. Can't wait to book in for an early scan to check how things are!!! Hopefully be there in 2 weeks! That's totally manageable!! Lol! No changes for me, boobs and nips still sore, veins there, still get regular twinges and feelings going on down below, and feel huuuuuungry (but I'm always hungry so that's nothing new lol!!!). No sickness!!! Bit early yet I think though.

Really enjoying hearing everyone's experiences and sharing their excitement!!! Think this group is a fab thing!!! I'd have gone stir crazy without it :D

Hahaha!! Oh dear, the cheek of it :D deffo wind them up, that's brilliant!! Love to see their faces!!!!!

Morning Gregs :hi:

I didn't think I had any bloat going on but I was talking to my neighbour yesterday (she knows, we've both been through losses together) and our other neighbour asked her if I was pregnant... She said not that I know of why!?... Her reply oh she's looking a bit round :shock: :shock: The CHEEK!! :rofl: so I'm just going to keep em all guessing now as punishment and if one of them asks me I shall reply with a sad face 'no I've just put on weight' :rofl:

:rofl: I'd love to be fly on the wall to see their faces when you say you just gained weight :dohh:

One of the women I work with is pregnant at the minute due in August and honestly every time I see her she seems to have grown :shock: mentioned this to another girl I work with and she said that its because she didn't gain any weight at all in the first 3 months, then told me that it's easy to tell that fat people are pregnant because it shows quicker and you know straight away - I've sat next to her for months, am slightly overweight and she has not once commented or asked if i'm pregnant and has actually said i look like i lost weight :haha: can't wait until she realises her theory is wrong:winkwink:

Is it wrong I got excited over a 3+ yesterday?! I am 5 weeks yesterday (by my calculations) and I had a test left over, so, why not! I wasn't expecting it to have changed :D especially as it was mid afternoon and I didn't even need a wee lol! just makes me feel things are happening. Can't wait to book in for an early scan to check how things are!!! Hopefully be there in 2 weeks! That's totally manageable!! Lol! No changes for me, boobs and nips still sore, veins there, still get regular twinges and feelings going on down below, and feel huuuuuungry (but I'm always hungry so that's nothing new lol!!!). No sickness!!! Bit early yet I think though.

Really enjoying hearing everyone's experiences and sharing their excitement!!! Think this group is a fab thing!!! I'd have gone stir crazy without it :D

I think most people get excited with the digis so you aren't alone on that one :haha:

Oh you're not alone, I love to see the digis rise. They're the bane of my life though, I always end up spending a fortune on them!

I can't wait to wind her up... I dont particularly like her anyway as she's one of those that is always bitching behind your back and then is overly friendly to your face. People like that make me sick! I'm a tell it as I see it kinda gal :thumbup:

Right I'm back!

Baby was looking good at scan yesterday, measuring a few days behind at 6w5d but as someone else said it was an abdominal scan. Saw heart beating away which was fab :)

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG2265.jpg

I'm another with massive food aversions and dry heaving. It's disgusting :-(

Jen - I found something online that said from 6 weeks the baby grows a mm a day and the easiest way to get an accurate date is to add the mm to the 6 weeks so if bubs measures 5mm that would make you 6+5... They told me I was 6+2 yesterday yet at bubs measurments 6.2mm and by that website it would make me bang on at 6+6 . Anyway I thought I would share that bit of info haha.

congrats honey :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->