December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

bubs measured 8.3mm so what would that make me haha?

ETA Ziggie the round thing on the right is the yolk sac, not the head unfortunately. she said the Gestational sac and tolk sac were looking excellent though and you could actually see the heart beating rather than just the blinking which was pretty awesome

I didn't realise there was so much to learn :o

Good job I like biology :D it's all fascinating!

bubs measured 8.3mm so what would that make me haha?

ETA Ziggie the round thing on the right is the yolk sac, not the head unfortunately. she said the Gestational sac and tolk sac were looking excellent though and you could actually see the heart beating rather than just the blinking which was pretty awesome

Congrats :happydance: :cloud9:

Zig my best friend looked dumb founded yesterday when I was talking to the epau mw! When we came out she was like ' how the hell do you know all this stuff!?' My reply... I make it my business to know it haha x

Beautiful scans ladies! So glad everything is going so well! They all look wonderful!

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

I said the same thing about not telling people. I'm just gonna wait for the one person bike enough to ask if I'm preggers and then make a big stink about how I gain few pounds and all of sudden I have to be preggers. I just wonder who that poor fool will be, lol. I'll have mercy and tell them quickly afterwards.

Beautiful scans ladies! So glad everything is going so well! They all look wonderful!

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

I said the same thing about not telling people. I'm just gonna wait for the one person bike enough to ask if I'm preggers and then make a big stink about how I gain few pounds and all of sudden I have to be preggers. I just wonder who that poor fool will be, lol. I'll have mercy and tell them quickly afterwards.

:rofl: poor person.

I've just been really naughty for my lunch, all I keep seeing advertised is a new cherry sundae in McDonalds so I had to have one but while there I also had a chicken nugget meal :blush: :haha: I don't even like McDonalds food other than ice cream or milkshakes usually but my friends daughter was eating nuggets at the weekend and the smell of them just put it in my head i HAD to have some too - they tasted fantastic too :rofl:

Mmmm McDonald's *drool* I could munch my way through their entire menu right now :haha:

Hi all can I join you? Got my bfp on good Friday and think I'm due on Christmas Day!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope y'all are doing well today.

Right I'm back!

Baby was looking good at scan yesterday, measuring a few days behind at 6w5d but as someone else said it was an abdominal scan. Saw heart beating away which was fab :)

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/Jenniefaerie/IMAG2265.jpg

I'm another with massive food aversions and dry heaving. It's disgusting :-(

Awh omg, I think thats the cutest early ultrasound I've seen:haha: Glad you saw the heartbeat, I didn't see babybean's when I had my ultrasound at 6w5d but my ob wasn't concerned at all. I will be 10w5d the next time I have an ultrasound so we should be able to hear it hopefully.

Ah lovely scan!

Not sure how I am going to keep this secret, my bloating is dreadful! My neigbour knew right away :(

Xxx

I've just been invited out with family for a meal.... That usually means lots of drinks. And I'm not normally one to turn down a drink :( and I can't get out of it because I'm visiting them as I live a few hours away... And I'm totally paranoid the antibiotics excuse isn't going to wash, and I'm a TERRIBLE LIAR!!!!!

Do you think I should just tell my parents and siblings....?! It's still really early so I wanted to wait till we were sure things were going along well...

Advice please :D

HI ladies, Im glad everyone is doing well! i had my appointment yesterday and le bebe is doing very well! measured 7w3d I dont remember the actual measurements, but WOW big difference from last scan. Also I got to see the hearbeat. U yould see it flickering it was so AWESOME!!!!!!!

aww great scan pic Jennifaerie!!!

Gregs- I can't stop eating either... ugh.. i had chocolate for
breakfast :haha:

Sabster-- woohoo, yay for a great heartbeat!

conina- welcome!

Ziggie - Here is my opinion, everyone feels differently about this issue. I personally don't wait to tell people. Especially family and close friends. The reason is that if the worst happened and I had a miscarriage I would definitely want support from my family and close friends. The last time I was pregnant I had a miscarriage. I found it harder to talk to people that hadn't known I was pregnant. When people you are close to (or see often like co-workers) ask you how you are doing and your world feels like it has ended due to a loss the last thing you want to do at that point is explain from the beginning that you were pregnant and you miscarried. The other option was to say I was fine and pretend nothing happened. That was even more difficult. It was all I could think about and I really needed to talk about it. I found that having support from my family and close friends helped get me through a really difficult time.

With my first pregnancy we told everyone right away. Even though that pregnancy ended in a loss when I found out I was pregnant this time I decided that I wouldn't change anything. We told our parents and siblings within a couple days of finding out ourselves. We have also told some of our friends and coworkers as well.

Some people prefer to keep things to themselves. If you would not want people to know if you had a miscarriage then I would say wait to tell them about the pregnancy until you are further along. If you feel that you would tell your parents or siblings if you did have a miscarriage then I think there is no problem with telling them about your pregnancy now.

You have to do what feels right for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->