December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Cazi I was measuring behind too, bubs measured 6.2 mm which is 6+2 and I was 6+6 like Jen I'm not fussed by this as there are so many factors that can effect the measurements at this stage and also like Jen Archie was measuring small to... they near on gave me a heart attack with him and caused a two week long meltdown!

Afm... I've just had my first everythings going wrong with the pregnancy dream :( I HATE that!!

Just my 2c on the subject of "telling people": last time we didn't tell until 15-16 wks along. That ended in baby having a really tragic birth defect and our decision to terminate for medical reasons. So...the way I feel is that "waiting to tell" didn't really help us out much in the end. And I know that mc is so common in first tri, but we've chosen to just tell people at our leisure this time- whether they find out from someone else is fine too. But it basically has meant that most our friends/family know now! We figure, we've already experienced the worst case scenario, why not tell? But this is just my opinion, and what has been right for us.

We're the same tbh, people know now as it would be inconvenient if they didn't.
On a lighter note my MS or all day dry heaving is driving me up the wall. I just don't want to eat anything ever and nothing tastes good. Then every hour or so I dry heave for a while. Yuck. Looking forward to starting my placement in school tomorrow! Teaching full time for 6 weeks, hope I don't vom on a child :haha:

I just copied this from baby2see.com...
The fetal pole grows at a rate of about 1 mm a day, starting at the 6th week of gestational age. Thus, a simple and accurate way to "date the fetus" in an early pregnancy is to add the length of the fetal pole (in mm) to 6*weeks. Using this method, a fetal pole measuring 5 mm would have a gestational age of 6 weeks and 5 days.

I nearly pucked onnthe dentist today lol. I went to veiw a houee andbwas telling the old lady that I have 4 kids and she said and another one onnthe way . If a total stranger cqn say that already I give it 2 weeks before my family are asking lol

cazi- i wouldn't worry too much.. like you said there has been a considerable about of growth which is good. Early scans are notorious for not being as accurate.

Beautiful- I had that type of dream last night too :( woke up convinced something was wrong :(

Morning ladies had my first wake up and really really had to pee night last night :haha: was so disoriented hit my finger on the wall so have a very sore nail and then I walked into the bedroom door :dohh:
Am 8 weeks today and have some brown spotting this morning when I wipe :cry: have some pokey, crampy pains but not persistent or painful and was putting them down to being a bit constipated. At the minute I'm wondering whether to call the doctors office just to make sure all ok :shrug:

If its brown they say not to worry honey but I would just double check all is well in there, it will be a long weekend otherwise :hugs: it's probably just implantation bleeding though :) :hugs:

If its brown they say not to worry honey but I would just double check all is well in there, it will be a long weekend otherwise :hugs: it's probably just implantation bleeding though :) :hugs:

I hope so too, will give them a call just for peace of mind at least :thumbup:

thank you everyone for your support. I have another scan in just under 3 weeks so keeping my fingers crossed for then.

Greg i would get it checked out but i'm sure all is fine

Ugh! I just had a nose bleed :wacko: that is definitely a brand new symptom for me, I've never suffered nose bleeds in any of my pregnancies :sick:

I had my first ever nosebleed last week. This was before I knew I was pregnant

Spotting seems to have stopped but I called my doctors office and hopefully she will call me back at some point - my phone lost signal just after giving my number to receptionist :dohh:

Doctor called me during my lunch and told me to restart the progesterone tablets she had prescribed just as a precaution. She didn't seem particularly worried by the spotting and it was only when I went to the toilet (none on underwear and not red) She said if it seems to get any worse though then I should call back but it does seem to have gone :dance:

Glad all is well GP. I think you're ok too, but glad you phoned just in case. Brown is supposed to be old so I don't think it's anything going on right now. The constipation is another issue. I was very constipated with my son. Prunes helped though, and I just tried to eat a lot of fruits and veggies. It's not as bad this go round, but I'm still trying to stay on top of it so it doesn't get bad.

Sorry to hear everyone is having nose bleeds!! How bizarre!!!!!! And hope all goes well gregs! Sure it's nothing xx

I told a friend last night, and I feel it's lifted a weight off me :D not sure why. No major changes for me, still sore tatas, niggles in my uterus and back ache. I felt a bit queasy last night, but I did eat a massive tea! Otherwise, no nausea! Hoping it stays that way too!! 6 weeks tomorrow according to LMP :D another milestone!

Never had a nose bleed, but I hear that happen with pregnancy.

Ziggie I know what you mean about the weight being lifted. I keep saying to myself, everyone I trust to know right now already knows. I said to my hubbs "who else can I tell", lol. I want to share my happiness and for people to share with me, but just not ready to tell everyone. But it does kind of eat away at you. Plus you wonder if you don't tell certain people if they'll be hurt or upset that you didn't trust them enough.

We told my parents on tuesday after our 7week scan because everthing looked good with the fetus aka shark baby ( they dont have bones... only cartilage at this point.. NUTS!)

i will tell my friend today as well becaue we were supposed to start jogging together but my doc is NO NO on the exercising until next scan.. so I gotta take it easy and i dont want her to think I dont wanna spend time with her.. she gets very sensitive. Everyone else can WAIT! until 12-14 weeks.

Does anyone have increased discharge? I have to wear pantyliners!! crazyness.

I have increased discharge. I had it with #1 as well. I also wear panty liners. Sometimes I can feel big globs coming out and it's so uncomfortable...I feel like other people know or something, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->