December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Gregs - so pleased its stopped hun:hugs:

I do sabs but I also have progesterone so that comes out too :sick: Nasty! Xx

So I have my first u/s in less than an hour. I am excited but really nervous. The last time I was pregnant (the only other time I was pregnant) we found out at the early scan that things were measuring almost two weeks behind. I was certain of my dates (due to a trigger shot). I ended up having a m/c.

I feel so different this time that I really do think things will be good but I just really want to see the heartbeat today. I think I will still worry (can't seem to stop the worry). But I do think that if I can just see that things are on track I will feel so much better.

Oooh I hope you're scan went well today xxxx

I LOVE shark baby!! That's brilliant :D

I've had loads of twinges and cramps today. Not sure what's going on down there :D I don't have tons of discharge! A little every day I'd say, not globs :o

My scan was amazing. The baby measured 7w1d (a little bit ahead!! yay!!). The heartbeat was 131. I get to go back in two weeks for another scan!! The doctor said everything looked great.

Feeling very relieved. Now I just have to get through the next hour and a half of work. I am really glad its almost the weekend!!

So glad your scan went well :D :hugs:

I'm seriously unimpressed with waking up at 5.30am wide awake. I'm not moving, so body, you may as well go back to sleep!! You hear me?

Brilliant news jen :yipee:

Haha Zig that's all you can do, I was awake at 3 :shock: I went back to sleep though... eventually!

If it makes you feel any better GP I've been up with you since 3. I have however had plenty of time to think about the grand Alan breakfast sandwich I'll be getting from Denny's before our 11am appt, lol.

Well my partner just told me he couldn't sleep last night, woke up at 6am and couldn't sleep then so got up and cleaned the inside of the fridge :D and he's not even pregnant LOL!

He's such a good housewife though. Maybe I should go away more often.

I was also awake at 3 but only because my lo decided to wake up first. He NEVER wakes up in the middle of the night! I hope my pregnancy isn't rubbing off on him!

I was awake all night but I was at work. Have started suffering from insomnia though. Wake up At 1:30 normally and cat nap the restof the night

I am soo sick, it seems like all I'm doing is throwing up lately:(
I think Im going to call my ob because yesterday I almost blacked out and I think its from being dehydrated after throwing up so much, even though I drink tons of water. I know I signed up for this but I was not expecting to have more morning sickness then I did with my daughter and it was pretty bad with her.
Did any of you ladies have horrible morning sickness with your first or even with this current pregnancy? what helps you? I want to enjoy my pregnancy and I hate being the person thats complaining because we tried so hard for this baby but idk what to do:(

I've heard mint, ginger and sour things help with the nausea, but when it's really bad ms...I mean actually vomiting, just meds hun. And you really have to be careful with the dehydration. Definitely call your doc. Hope you feel better.

I thought I might be going Cray yesterday cause I whipped out my Doppler to try to find my baby's heartbeat. Don't you know I actually found it, just before I was about to give up! Like I said...thought I might be going crazy, but I tried again today so hubbs could hear it and I found it again! My mom is wondering if I'm further along seeing how I can hear it. I don't think so, but who knows. I'm just excited I heard it!

Abii: I drink warm water because I fin cold water makes me queezy. i dont have nausea like you do but I generally just feel weird if my stomach is empty. try to eat small amounts.. I also find I really like to eat apples...

Nd- I heard Archie at 8+3 too so definitely possible at this stage :happydance: I bust out the doppler today, crazyness! :haha:

Abi - I would go to the Dr hun :hugs: I don't have sickness but I have constant varying degrees of nausea, its no fun at all, I really feel for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->