December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Urgh awake again :( I wake up needing a wee, but I'm developing horrid anxiety about this pregnancy and I think it's that that is keeping me awake. No amount of rational thinking is helping either. It's becoming quite stressful. My stupid brain... I'm convinced I should feel more.. more sick, more bloated, more tired etc etc. I'm know what's rational and what's not, but I can't seem to shake it. I even feel the urge to buy another test!

Is this normal or am I slowly going mad?! Lol... guess I'm preparing for the worst but for no real reason!

I have had anxiety with pmt before now, could it be related? Hormones? If it's hormones that's good, right? Lol ��

Zig- I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious. All pregnant women feel this way, to some degree.

One thing I do: I try and think about all the things I'm grateful for. Then I try to imagine the baby developing perfectly in my belly. Then I think of all the great qualities I think baby will have, and the values I hope to teach them. I try to imagine their little face when they're born. Little toes.

Alternately, when the above doesn't work: I find activities to distract myself so I'm not dwelling so much on "being pregnant." It can be consuming, especially the first time, since everything is new. Call your mom, or a friend.

If all else fails, let your doc know.

Thank you :hugs:

I think writing that down and reading a bit on anxiety has helped. I think this is more pregnancy related than I think and I'm going to see how I feel this week and if it gets worse or doesn't go I will speak to the midwife. I kind of forgot I'm prone to anxiety when I have pmt so really this should be no surprise to me! Glad I've worked this out as it all helps :)

Now to try and sleep before my alarm goes off!!!

Awww zig :hugs: Rae's right we all feel anxiety to some extent. I put it down to that motherly instinct that kicks in as soon as we see those two little lines.

When it comes to symptoms, with my first I had none, maybe a little tired but that was it. My second, I had waves of nausea and was sick a few times in the morning and was extra specially moody. With my third, I had insomnia bad was tired (probably because of the insomnia) and had the odd wave of nausea and with this one jeeeeez!! Constant nausea, dizziness, moodiness, nosebleeds, extreme fatigue that smacks me in the face at least once a day.... So you see symptoms vary so much even with the same woman :kiss:

Agreed. With my first I literally had a complete and utter all out sobs and snotty nose break down in my doctors office from all of the anxiety I was feeling. And I was feeling all of the symptoms, but was still worried sick. We do all feel this way hun. Those are all good tips. The other thing I had to tell myself was that I wanted to enjoy my pregnancy and I couldn't if I was worrying all the time. Easier said than done I know, but I was determined. You'll be ok hun. My doc was concerned and ordered u/s for my peice of mind. Do you think that would help ease your fears?

I still have no strong hardcore pregnancy symptoms. Actually i feel nothing different and it worries me as well. But I also have a very weird thing going on with me... , and it is tmi but I need to let it out :blush::blush::blush: I have sleep orgasms :winkwink: oh, I do not know if it is pregnancy related but god it is so weird, so intense it wakes me up :blush: am I the only one?

Ok by LMP I'm 6 + 6 but only getting 2-3 on clear blue digi. I ovulated a. It later. Do you trust these tests?l

Pathos I think sleep orgasms are very common in pregnancy, I know I have LOTS of sex dreams :blush:

Vicky I hate the cb digitals! They are so inaccurate it's unreal... One of my buddies on here was told by one of the drs that work for clearbblue not to take any notice of the conception indicator also there are lots of ladies that have gone and had there betas done and the digi has been wrong, most recent one I read her levels were 700 something and it was still reading 1-2 and for me in the space of 3 hours it went from 2-3 to 3+ I cracked them both open and the lines looked exactly the same!

If you wanna have a little nosey inside a three plus digi all the lines should be of equal colour :thumbup:

Aww thanx for that. I'm not doing Any more tests. I'm not bleeding so at present have nothing to worry about. But of course having a previous mmc is in the back of my head but I did bleed with that.

Got my booking in appointment 8th may.

Little question for you all. Will you be buying baby Christmas presents?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I felt a bit better this morning then STUPID me bought a cheap test and now I'm torturing myself about the colour of the line... I know it's cheap and I've drank a lot and weed a lot today and it's not pale just not insanely dark. Will I ever learn????

I didn't think I'd be like this :D

On the plus side I already booked myself an early scan.... its still 2 weeks away. Plenty of time to drive myself mad between then and now. I'm trying to remain amused at my stupid self lol. I'm sorry if I have a whinge here... its a good release xx

Pathos I have sex dreams too that lead to orgasm so I don't think you're out of the norm. I find that when I go a while without it that's when it happens to me. I'm a bit of a nympho so a while for me is nearing a week, but this could obviously be different per person. Not to mention the increase in hormones.

That's what we're here for Zig. I let a lot out here too cause I'm sure hubbs doesn't want to hear my craziness, lol.

Ahh that's what we're all here for Zig :hugs:

Nd - lol ordinarily I'm a bit of a nympho too but this pregnancy has all of that out the window, at the moment bed is for sleeping and that's that! Poor hubs... He's confused by it hehe

Ooh sex dreams i wouldn't mind a few of them! I don't feel like sex at ALL at the moment. Eeeww!

Well, thank you for listening to my irrational ranting. I had a much better afternoon. I inspected my boobs in the work toilets and they looked like a map of the underground :D My tatas hurt to walk (they're pretty big as it is) so that's fun. I had a fleeting wave of nausea (that takes me to three woopy doo). And omg driving home from work I swear to god I nearly stopped and started eating my own foot I was SOOOOOO hungry. I was actually shaking when I got in and rammed a biscuit down and ate my tea like someone was going to steal it. I also have a little back ache again. Oh and even better, I've moved my scan to a week earlier. So now it's on Saturday! 5 more sleeps :D

I'm hoping this means I will combat this stupid anxiety!!! I've told the little monster I'm coming to find it... Whether it likes it or not :p

I hope everyone else is feeling better than I am :D

Urgh awake again :( I wake up needing a wee, but I'm developing horrid anxiety about this pregnancy and I think it's that that is keeping me awake. No amount of rational thinking is helping either. It's becoming quite stressful. My stupid brain... I'm convinced I should feel more.. more sick, more bloated, more tired etc etc. I'm know what's rational and what's not, but I can't seem to shake it. I even feel the urge to buy another test!

Is this normal or am I slowly going mad?! Lol... guess I'm preparing for the worst but for no real reason!

I have had anxiety with pmt before now, could it be related? Hormones? If it's hormones that's good, right? Lol ��

Ziggie: I hope you are feeling better. I can relate to how you feel. I have had two MC in the past year, so it is very hard to feel secure and 100% joyful with this pregnancy because I don't know what will happen. Pregnancy is one of those things we dont have 100% control over...you can eat well, sleep well, do everything right and it might not work out. Or the other way around!

Like other ladies have mentioned, feeling grateful helps. I also really try to remains calm and positive because the baby feels everything that I am feeling. We are bonded together and he/she can perceive how I am doing and I don't want my baby to learn what it means to be anxious so early. I think about the baby moving around and growing and receiving all the food it needs and all the best things. I also tell it that i love it almost everyday. :)

I also don't have too many symptoms but don't worry you will know you are pregnant. I had 3 meltdowns yesterday, burps, nuclear grade farting and I am repulsed by food. everyday is different and I am definately more cooky than my usual self but that's the wonderfulness of it all! I also check my boobs everyday LOOOOL:hugs:

NoDOubt: thanks for the link. the prices are very good and it has free shipping! Hubby and I decided we will buy one after the next scan at the end of may if everything is A OK.

Sabster, lol at nuclear grade farting! I have to warn my hubbs sometimes and be just gives me a look and shakes his head. What can you do...besides I have to out up with his and there is NO excuse for that hot mess!

Thanks sabster ☺ today is a better day. I slept better last night (like 9.30 to 5 am!) so feeling more positive. Plus only 4 sleeps to the scan now!

I had to ear pickled onion monster munch today. But the didn't have a single pack so I bought a multi bag and ate 2 packs. I don't think that's a craving though. I think I'm just a greedy ******* :D

Haven't had pickled onion monster munch for years :haha: I ate about 8 pickled onions yesterday and a load of beetroot with my salad they really didn't help the nausea though. I can't say I've really craved anything I think my problem is that I just never know what I want to eat :dohh:

I'm just craving FOOOOD in general. I'm soooooo hungry, like, all the time. I had a big meeting with my boss and a client this morning and my tummy rumbled alllll the way through :blush:

I know the feeling. I'll eat and then 2 hrs later I'll be hungry again.

I'm just craving FOOOOD in general. I'm soooooo hungry, like, all the time. I had a big meeting with my boss and a client this morning and my tummy rumbled alllll the way through :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->