December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Bug222, that's also how I feel - "maybe you are one of lucky ones" statement does not help at all.

2nd time, if you already tested with cb digi only yesterday - today you may not see 2-3 because if I am not mistaken hcg is faster with blood but slower in urin...

I had also my blood drawn around 5 weeks, and my hcg was doubling every 62 hours. Not everyone is text book.

Bug, I don't have any sickness either and though I haven't had a scan I've heard the baby's heartbeat a few times. My supervisors wife was pregnant when I was with my son and she did have any sickness at all. I had crazy nausea and set heaves with my first, so each pregnancy really is different.

Welcome yoshi!

I had bad morning sickness when I was pregnant with my daughter. I've had some now for the last fee days but not as bad.

Bug222, that's also how I feel - "maybe you are one of lucky ones" statement does not help at all.

2nd time, if you already tested with cb digi only yesterday - today you may not see 2-3 because if I am not mistaken hcg is faster with blood but slower in urin...

I had also my blood drawn around 5 weeks, and my hcg was doubling every 62 hours. Not everyone is text book.

Thanks I havent done a figi as I got up at five ran for the test and it was a normal one I bought the wrong pack agggggh dh keeps saying stop stressing you cant change anything but its easier said than done thank god for band b you girls reaply help. I did wee on the normal stick and it was much darker than my first.

was your hcg low high or middle at 5 weeks

So I woke up this morning nausea free again... I've been going crazy for hours.

I didn't really want to phone epu as I don't want them thinking I'm neurotic so I thought I'd leave it another day and call them in the morning if no sign of symptoms again. In the mean time I thought I would have a little listen in on the doppler and...... I found puddin's heartbeat!!! :wohoo:

I'm so fricken relieved!!

So I woke up this morning nausea free again... I've been going crazy for hours.

I didn't really want to phone epu as I don't want them thinking I'm neurotic so I thought I'd leave it another day and call them in the morning if no sign of symptoms again. In the mean time I thought I would have a little listen in on the doppler and...... I found puddin's heartbeat!!! :wohoo:

I'm so fricken relieved!!

:happydance::wohoo: glad that you found the heartbeat and helped to ease your worry - if you could send some nausea free feelings my way I'll send you the nausea back :haha:

Now I wish my doppler would hurry up and be delivered, still waiting :coffee: its been over two weeks :brat:

2nd, sorry hun, with my first I didn't have my levels checked and with this one I only had them checked once before I was even 4 weeks. But I'm glad your test is darker.

D, yay for the hb! That's the best right! Everyone has now heard my eggys hb...I mean me, dh and both our moms.

Nd it sure is hun, you really can't beat that sound!

Haha GP... I'll do you a deal I'll send you some nausea free feelings but please I don't need nausea back :haha: now I know puddin is fine in there Im happy to go without the nausea lol

I hope it all goes well 2nd!! Fingers crossed for you!

And I'm so pleased you heard the heart BD! How exciting!!

I still have no nausea at all! I'm hoping I'm just lucky!!!! 3 more sleeps till my scan. I really really want to see a little blob and a strong heart..... so much! Time is going so slowly!!!!

In other news I had a major sex dream last night! Bwhaha! Coincidence or what.

If you get it in a drugstore they are, but when I bought off that website it was I believe $54.

They are but I have to say that's the best £50 I have ever spent! I've had so much reassurance from mine I can't tell you :)

Is it normal to feel like your blood sugar has dropped? I don't feel physically hungry because I keep eating, but I get that strange low blood sugar feeling now and then.

i ordered a doppler yesterday hee hee.. can't wait! I couldn't find the HB till about 10 weeks with my son so anything before that I will consider really lucky!!! :)

yup I get the low blood sugar feelings a lot.

right now im not really nauseated but have this "lump in my throat" feeling.. does anyone else get that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->