December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

So I have freaked myself out tested with a digi expecting to see 3+ and got 1-2 again im so scared somthingbis wrong I have a scan booked for 3.30 today at the epu pray its ok

Hi everyone. Goodness I feel sick. Have only been sick a couple if times but this all day nausea is driving me mad!

Good luck at your scan 2nd time. Clear blue digitalis are nutritious for being inaccurate!

2nd... I hope all goes well at your scan love :hugs:

afm... I wish I could say I still feel terrible but I don't :wacko: second day running I feel fine.... I'm hoping I'll wake up tomorrow and the all day nausea has hit me again if not I think I'll have to phone the epu xx

Hi ladies!!! I'm in the same boat as some of you. MS is alive, and well. OH woke up, and was trying to kiss me and cuddle. He asked for "sexy time" and I said you mean "puke on you time?" Haha he was like "oh..... No" sooooo funny. I wake up feeling real bad!!

Oh no BD parl is hard! We don't like having the symptoms and we don't like it when they go! I understand your worries but sure all is fine.

Lol hopeful!

I eaither don't know what I want, or I want everything. I can't win...

2nd time, I'm sure all is fine. I wouldn't trust that digi. I've never used one, but I've heard a lot of talk that they suck and always scare people from what they read and everything is fine.

I know what you mean about not having the symptoms and it being scary. It's times like those that I really appreciate my doppler, though this time around I'm not so wound up or worried.

Lol hopeful...really glad I don't have that problem. I would go insane from not being able to have sexy time, let alone the ms.

Pretty sure my son is trying to give me his cold. Thank you sweetie! He currently has a little bit of a runny nose and this morning I woke up with my nose bothering me. Blah! It's nothing bad, but still...and I really don't want to be sick while pregnant. I was able to avoid it with him...I drank a glass of OJ every morning, which I have been slacking on a bit this go round. But hopefully I can pump myself with Vit C and knock this out before it turns into anything.

NoDoubt: trust me!! He was gone for a week, and I definitely went nutty without the sexy time lmao! But he just got home last night, and when he's on a good streak he tests his luck!!! Like at 6:00 in the morning before he goes to work. Yeah! Right! Like that's gonna happen sir. It was worth the try lmao. Oh man!

Sorry about your cold. That's unfortunate. I started getting a cough, and it frightened me. I hope you get better soon! Or it doesn't morph into something awful.

So I have freaked myself out tested with a digi expecting to see 3+ and got 1-2 again im so scared somthingbis wrong I have a scan booked for 3.30 today at the epu pray its ok

Have you had your scan?

I had my scan and it was inconclusive ie they couldnt see baby or a sac had bloods dra2n and hcg is 201 so quite low having more bloods on thurs but its not looking good

Lol hopeful, I'm the one that usually pushes my luck with hubbs at 5 in the morning. I have to wake earlier than him for work. He obliges sometimes, and others I'm just grumpy all day, lol.

2nd, I'm sorry hun. Will they be doing another u/s at some point?

Hope all goes well for you 2nd time. I hope they give you another scan.

I have more bloods on thurs then a scan if things are going the right way thanks for your support only another 48 hours to drive myself mad. Im doing another digi in the morn coz they move at 200 ish so if I get 2-3 I know things are still going up

thinking of you 2nd time xxx

ok now im driving myself nutty.... with my son I was puking 10 + times a day by now.. this time nothing... i know each pregnancy is different but the lack of symptoms is getting to me!! I have my first appt with the mat clinic on Thurs but won't be having a scan for another couple of weeks.. im crazily thinking i want just a little nausea to reassure me!

Its easy it drive yoursekf nutts I wouldnt have even been worrying if I hadnt don the digi test im wondering if my babies grow slowly I have never had bloods done before so dont know what my numbers wwould have been other times but all of my kids grew slowly in the womb and were small when born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->