December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Bug that sounds like either the beginning of heart burn or acid reflux. I used to get that before I was preggo with my first. Then it would turn into full on acid reflux and mu chest would hurt.

Bug- for me the last time, the "lump" feeling was the predecessor to my ms. I've been having it for the last couple weeks now. If this time is like last time, I'm not expecting nausea til around 7 weeks. We will see!

2nd- my hcg at 4w6d was 1150. FX for your LO.

Is anyone's vag super sore after sex? I feel like I remember this from last time but not sure. I know there's a lot more blood flow going on down there.

Yes! Mine is sore and sensitive.

I have been having the lump thing also. I didn't have it last time.

My dear ladies, I am 7w3d. I am a bit nervous. I want to go for scan although my Ob/Gyn. asked me to come next week Saturday, 10th, 2014 but I do not know if anyone saw heartbeat before 8th week. i will be 8th week on Monday but my Ob/gyn will not have time to see me till Saturday. I need some encouragement pls. It is my second but it took me 3 good years to get to where i am today. Thanks.:happydance:

Welcome and congrats Ken! I'm sure everything is fine hun. I know they can usually see the heartbeat around 6 weeks. I know it's scary when it takes so long, it took us two years with #1. But if everything feels ok and there's no bleeding I wouldn't worry. Can you call and see if she'll squeeze you in earlier? I know docs make you wait, but maybe if you express our worry and fears she'll make an exception. Mine did last time.

No doubts no spotting, no bledding. One early preggo symptom or another, either metallic mouth taste, fatigue, back waist pain, too much urinating.

But i want to hear the heartbeat and also know where the implantation took place.

Just being inquisitive my sister.

U know this pregnancy has made all of us Doctors overnight. Hahahahaha.

I practically just inhaled a macdonalds and now I feel like such a bloater. My healthy eating is failing.

I could eat it all over again too....

Rae: I am SO happy you talked about vag soreness after sex!! This happens to me everytime! Before we could have sex a few good times maybe three, sometimes more before I got sore. Now after one time, it hurts!

Mmm food! This baby won't allow me to eat anything! Nothing sounds good whatsoever. Then for about 2 whole minutes something will, and by the time I eat it, it makes me gag. I woke up at friggin 5:00 a.m with a stomach ache straight from the devil himself :( I. Miss. Sleep.

Definitely a doctor overnight, lol. I could eat everything right now!

My dear ladies, I am 7w3d. I am a bit nervous. I want to go for scan although my Ob/Gyn. asked me to come next week Saturday, 10th, 2014 but I do not know if anyone saw heartbeat before 8th week. i will be 8th week on Monday but my Ob/gyn will not have time to see me till Saturday. I need some encouragement pls. It is my second but it took me 3 good years to get to where i am today. Thanks.:happydance:

I saw the heartbeat at 7w 3day. :):) dont worry iof everything is fine with ur pregnancy just be patient you will soon see your baby!!

2nd, my hcg around 5th week was 1100. I got my bfp on 16 dpo and cb read 2-3 weeks on that day. Thus, I expected higher numbers and even with a hcg over 1000 they could not see the ges. sack via transvaginal usg.

I am always hungry, and I already gained 1.2 kg since I started to eat healthy and quit smoking. I eat in 4 hour intervals, but I really count the clock, the minutes :haha:

Hi ladies hope you are all doing well with dopplers, heartburn, sore ladybits and of course...MACDONALDS!

I totally indulged in a cheeseburger last week. I think it will do the job for the next couple of weeks.. I am trying to eat healthy but not really motivated since I have no desire to cook.

I am 8w 5days today woot woot! I have my first real prenatal appointment on may 14, so im pretty happy about that :)

That's how far along I was when I had my first ultrasound with my daughter and we also saw the heartbeat! :)

McDonalds sounds good right bout now.

Hi everyone, I'm also due December, my my lmp I'm due 10th December but I usually get put back at scans so will update when I know :) how is everyone feeling? Morning (alldaylong)sickness here except it's more of a sick feeling rather than actual throwing up! I don't know which is worse

hahaha i totally had McDonalds yesterday too.. sooo good but sooo bad!! :)

I had my first appointment at the maternity clinic today.. took my son with me- BIG MISTAKE- he threw an epic toddler meltdown in the middle of my appointment screaming so loud the dr and I couldn't hear each other so my appointment ran way longer than it should so my parking expired and I ended up with a $48 ticket... lovely. In the good news I have a scan in 2 weeks!

Welcome Aimee!

Oh no bug :-/ they know right when to perform
Don't they. I havnt booked in with anybody yet, I'm always nervous about what they might think of me...silly I know.

Welcome and congrats Aimee!

Bug, that's no good! My hubbs and I were just talking about 2 parking tickets Pittsburgh is trying to say are outstanding from 2010! We paid them I know, and all I could think was surely they would have issues a warrant or something if it had gone 4 years without him paying, but whatever. We'll get the bank statements so they can close it out. Sorry your son decided to act out at that moment, not the ideal time I know. But yay for your scan! Mine is 2 weeks from Saturday! I'm excited about it as well!

I have my son's cold and for some reason he seems to be bouncing around a lot more than I'm able to, lol. I left work today just to come home and rest so I could handle him this evening. My hubbs works evenings 3 nights out of the week and this is one of them.

Lately I've been getting the flutter feeling. I know at this stage it's just gas or something, but it reminds me of when my son would move around and it makes me want that experience again. I can't wait for that! I felt him very early on and the only reason I even knew it was him was because he was so active in there...moving all the time. I felt the flutters with him around 13 weeks and it never stopped until he was born, only got stronger obviously. I'm hoping I feel movement early on with this one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->