December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

You do feel them earlier with every pregnancy! With dd1 it wasn't until about 18 weeks dd2 14 weeks and Archie I swear I felt the first taps at 10 weeks!

May I join you ladies? I am due December 26th, woke up feeling worried, stumbled upon this thread, smiled, laughed, found some relief to my anxiety :)

Got my first scan tomorrow! Not really excited as I can't visualise there being anything there. Because I haven't had any major reason to believe I'm pregnant (except my sore boobs!!!) I just imagine them to go... "oh sorry lady, you're empty". Or some such other doctorish remark lol. I can't imagine something being there.

I hope there is though. Glad I get to know either way!!! I should be 7 weeks tomorrow so no reason not to see something unless the little egglet didn't sprout :(

Ziggie, that's a horrible feeling I know. I felt exactly the same way with my first...like I was gonna get there and there be a big empty space. Something will be there hun, you just gotta stay positive. Then once you see your little eggy you'll feel better and go on being preggo. Watch, as soon as you see him/her you'll get all the preggo symptoms, lol.

AFM, my son swallowed my ear bud last night...he was kind enough to return it this morning iykwim. Wonderful!

Hey ladies,

I keep forgetting about this thread, oops :blush:

Just a quick update, i went to my reassurance scan on wednesday, it was brilliant! We saw our tiny little baby with a beating heart :D <3

I was 7 weeks (from ovulation) however baby was measuring 7+3 so that must be a good sign, the sonographer gave me a new due date of 14th Dec :happydance:

I'm sorry to say but i also enjoyed a lovely Mcdonalds afterwards and did not regret it one bit :haha:

On another note i've also ordered my Sonoline B Doppler :D

Hope you are all well xxx

Welcome mama!

Zig :hugs: it's a horrible feeling but I'm pretty sure you will get a beautiful picture of your little bean <3
You're not alone in the no symptoms club, mine have completely gone and my little puds is fine in there (I've heard its hb every day since I found it :blush:)

Nd eeewwww I bet that was a delight :haha:

Lucy, congratulations again darling!

I ate an obscene amount at McDonald's earlier :blush: I enjoyed every single mouthful, maybe even a little groan came out here and there :rofl:

Lucy, yay for the scan!

D, hubbs had some strawberry shortcake angel food cake and I was totally groaning as I ate half of it, lol.

Sorry that I dont write often, I am horrible at keeping up but glad everyone is doing well:thumbup: and welcome to the new ladies, hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy:)
I am having really vivid and weird dreams lately and most of them are horrible, I wish they would just go away, the only good dream I've had so far was 2 nights ago I had a gender/labor dream and we had another beautiful girl. But its also alittle annoying because I wake up in bad moods after I have a bad dream, like today for instance I had the worst dream ever last night and woke up in a pissy mood because of it. On top of that I am getting headaches every day which I think is due to the zofran but if I miss a dose I wont be able to eat anything so I've been keeping up on it.
I am counting down the days until we get to see babybean again. I got my doppler yesterday and thought I found beans heartbeat so it was exiting but my scan on the 15th will be alot more exciting and reassuring.
I'm craving nachos really bad so I convinced hubby to pick some up after he gets off work:haha: I am also going to make these ice cream cookie dough sandwiches, I got the recipe from baskin robins facebook so I am actually pretty excited haha

I don't remember is I posted this here or not. My Ultrasound picture from Tuesday. 8 weeks and 5 days. :)

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/Pikachu15/Baby_zps739b28f9.jpg

Sorry that I dont write often, I am horrible at keeping up but glad everyone is doing well:thumbup: and welcome to the new ladies, hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy:)
I am having really vivid and weird dreams lately and most of them are horrible, I wish they would just go away, the only good dream I've had so far was 2 nights ago I had a gender/labor dream and we had another beautiful girl. But its also alittle annoying because I wake up in bad moods after I have a bad dream, like today for instance I had the worst dream ever last night and woke up in a pissy mood because of it. On top of that I am getting headaches every day which I think is due to the zofran but if I miss a dose I wont be able to eat anything so I've been keeping up on it.
I am counting down the days until we get to see babybean again. I got my doppler yesterday and thought I found beans heartbeat so it was exiting but my scan on the 15th will be alot more exciting and reassuring.
I'm craving nachos really bad so I convinced hubby to pick some up after he gets off work:haha: I am also going to make these ice cream cookie dough sandwiches, I got the recipe from baskin robins facebook so I am actually pretty excited haha

Funny I've been craving nachos also!

awww look at the little bean!! great scan pic!

haha- I just ate nachos... for dinner... hubby is away for the weekend and I just got home from a 12 hr shift.. had no desire to cook and the nachos just jumped out at me! :)

My hubby forgot my nachos:( I feel like crying because I wanted them so bad lol

Thank ladies! Again... lol :hugs:

S day today! No more sleeps. Not that I slept much last night!!!!!!!!

Also I don't know if it nerves or what but between going to bed and now I think I got up and down 5 times to wee! I have a tilted uterus. So its that or something has shifted!

Gorgeous scan Yoshi <3

Abii I have really vivid dreams too, we're due to move to a new house in the next couple of weeks and last night I had a dream we moved into Bodmin Jail... a haunted disused jail in Cornwall 200 miles away from us :rofl: random!

Yaaaay scan day Zig!! :happydance: what time is it?

Could be nerves but could also be that your uterus has now popped forward and is causing you to need to wee more :)

10. We are on the way as takes nearly 2 hours to get there (joys of living in the sticks).

RAAAAHHHGH!

Zig - I'm sure the scan will be great and once you see that little bean you will start feeling everything :haha:

I still have no cravings I feel like I'm missing out :brat: :rofl: although we had Indian last night with friends and i had to have a madras which tasted fantastic, the poppadums and nan bread were also great and I really could eat it again today :blush:

Feeling really pissed off with the postal system here ordered my Doppler from the UK on the 18th April and it's still not arrived :grr: it'll probably arrive after the next scan on the 12th :dohh:

Great scan Yoshi. Now, I am really excited about my next scan.
Gl Ziggy!

Craving... I cannot get enough artichokes, homnomnom (cookie monster sound effect)

Gorgeous scan Yoshi <3

Abii I have really vivid dreams too, we're due to move to a new house in the next couple of weeks and last night I had a dream we moved into Bodmin Jail... a haunted disused jail in Cornwall 200 miles away from us :rofl: random!

Yaaaay scan day Zig!! :happydance: what time is it?

Could be nerves but could also be that your uterus has now popped forward and is causing you to need to wee more :)

Bodmin jail, lol, not far from wherei live.

Just wandering what you all do for jobs and if pregnancy is troubling the way you work yet?

I'm a health care assistant in a community hospital. Finding it hard as there's things I'm not alllwed to do now and the smell of people pee and poop makes me want to hurl.

:D :D :D

I have a squid bean inside me with a beating heart :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"