December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Fab news darling! Just goes to show symptoms mean nothing :)

So happy for you Zig :happydance:

I still have almost 3 weeks till my scan, seems like forever :(
I had betas done for the last 3 weeks, kind of wish they would continue them till my scan. They helped to keep my mind at ease, it's so hard to not get nervous and worry!

The only craving I have had is for fruity pebbles, had to run out and buy some :haha:

I cried :D

She found it straight away. Heart going like the clappers, was really clear to see and we got to hear it :D

Can relax a bit now. Phew!!! Will get a pic up later. Now FOOD om nom nom.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. I've been trying to keep up but my head has been up my arse a bit I'm sorry!!

Squid baby.

https://i57.tinypic.com/14imn9f.jpg

Yoshi and Zig, beautiful scans ladies!

Abii, sorry you've not been feeling the greatest. I sometimes want to cry at the slightest things right now too...it's to be expected. Be careful with the cookie dough. I was told not to eat raw cookie dough cause of the raw egg. When I pregnant with my first I craved m&m and cookie dough blizzards from dairy queen and it wasn't until I was about 11 weeks that I remember I shouldn't have it. I'd had plenty of blizzards by then, lol. I was so sad and disappointed when that dawned on me.

Work isn't bothering me. I don't suspect it will unless I'm just exhausted or something. I'm a supervisor in the pension fund at my job so I sit on my fat pregnant ass all day, lol. I worked up until I had my son and I plan on doing the same with this one as long as everything goes well.

My first scan is next Saturday. I can't wait to see my little person in there! I'm excited that he/she will actually look like a little person. I think it's amazing how fast they progress.

Hi ladies!!! I am loving all the ultrasound pictures :) they're so cute!!!! Congrats on your healthy beans.

Whoever mentioned nachos, thank you. Now I need them in my life. Haha

So my dating on my ultrasounds have been off, because everytime it's a bit bigger than they thought the last time. If we go off the last time then I'm 8 weeks today!! Only 4 more weeks of worry. If we go off my lmp (which they want to because of different sizes) then I am 8 weeks 3 days! I have lost a few symptoms, and it's making me sooooo nervous :( I don't wanna lose my bean.

Hopeful a loss of symptoms doesn't mean a loss of tour bean, though I know it can be nerve racking. You could just be getting acclimated to your pregnancy. I had really bad nausea and dry heaving one day and thought for sure the ms was setting in as I'd had nausea quite a bit, then all of sudden it just stopped and I've been fine ever since. And I know my bean is in there just hanging out as I've heard him/her on the Doppler. Try not to worry hun, its hard, especially in first tri, but I'm sure everything is fine!

Well! I got up and started walking about, and my boobs hurt again :) symptoms back! Yayyyy :)

Lovely scans, congrats ladies!

Pathos- artichokes? Lol :) your bean will thank you for eating so healthy. All I want is sushi. Sadly I will have to settle for the cooked kind. Mmm and miso soup :)

Vicky- I'm a nurse, so I can no longer take patients with shingles, chicken pox, TB, measles....patients on chemo, etc. I haven't been hit with ms yet so we will see what that brings. Little gaggy though.

I bet cookie dough blizzards are perfectly safe. I can't imagine that in our litigation-happy country that any fast food place is using raw egg in their recipe. You should be fine ;)
Just looked this up cuz now I want it!

https://www.idq.com/NCPublic/ChoiceCalcResult.aspx?IdMenuItem=106

Hopeful - I lost all my symptoms too... Thankfully I can listen in and puddin seems just fine in there :)

I think symptoms vary so much so try not to worry :hugs:

BeautifulD- That sounds creepy, my dream the other night woke me up in tears and almost having a panic attack, it was horrible. But I had an okay dream last night so hoping that was just a one time thing

No doubt- As far as I know it wasn't raw, I made the sandwich parts myself the only thing that might be iffy is the ice cream from baskin robbins, I still haven't even eaten any though lol I made it last night before bed and now it doesn't look all that appetizing:dohh:
Since my hubby forgot my nachos Im hoping we can go out to eat at jonny rockets because I've been craving that for about a week:haha:

Ziggie- Awh that u/s is adorable:) congrats. Im sorry if you've already mentioned but how far along are you?

Raechay- Oh god now I want sushi:dohh: lol

yay Ziggy- great scan!!

I am also a nurse- I work in the ICU- the "odours" make me a little gaggy but not to bad yet... last time it was brutal I was lucky to have really great coworkers!!
RaeChay- were do you live/work?? Is it a workplace policy that you don't care for ID patients? I wish mine had something like that.. wearing a mask makes the gaggy feeling so much worse!!!

Well I've still had no nausea... And I'm definitely beginning to think no symptoms is as normal as all the symptoms. There doesn't seem to be any rules to this baby making business!!!!

The only thing that's kind of developed is all I have been able to think about since lying awake at 2am last night is chicken wings. I'm totally obsessed, I'm even googling recipes. I've never ever cooked them, I've only ever eaten them as an ordered meal twice in my life I think lol. Hot and spicy wings. Mmmmmmmm.

Abii - I'm 7 weeks exactly according to LMP, and baby measured a day or 2 under, which is prob quite accurate as I'm not like clock work and my cycles vary by a few days. With did establish OHs sperm must have been a strong swimmer though!! He's mega proud of that lol

I was craving a burger then Wendy's popped into my head so I got the baconator...and fries! So yummy! I swear if you weren't looking at me eating you would think I was doing something else, lol. I was moaning nonstop, lol. I can't believe I ate it all...in my defense I did share my fries with my son, so what if he only had about 6. Can't help if he wasn't eating fast enough, lol.

I was craving a burger then Wendy's popped into my head so I got the baconator...and fries! So yummy! I swear if you weren't looking at me eating you would think I was doing something else, lol. I was moaning nonstop, lol. I can't believe I ate it all...in my defense I did share my fries with my son, so what if he only had about 6. Can't help if he wasn't eating fast enough, lol.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

All the food! I love eating as it is... This is going to be terrible as I'd already put weight on before hand!!! I always said I'd be super healthy "I don't want a baby made out of chips and chocolate" I said....

Yeah right.

I've never heard of a baconator but that sound AMAZING.

It was...two beef patties with two slides of cheese, bacon strips, mayo, ketchup, mustard and pickles. Yum!!!!!

Ziggie- Well your ultrasound looks great:) at my last u/s(I was 6w5d) they said bean was measuring smaller but he wasn't concerned. I heard its normal to measure a week or 2 behind without cause for concern and your bean looks perfect:thumbup: and lol about your hubby that was funny, I bet my hubby is feeling the same cause it took a long 10 months for this bub to make their appearance:winkwink:

No doubt- Oh gosh, I need jonny rockets now lol I cant stop thinking about a burger with onion rings, om nom nom:haha:

Well I have to wait until the 15th to get my Jonny rockets but I finally got my nachos:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->