December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I have a question. I know midol is for periods but it does have Tylenol in it. I was wondering can you still use it even when pregnant?

Tylenol is fine, no no's are ibuprofen, aspirin (unless prescribed), naproxen. I wouldn't take midol though, they usually include a diuretic which is also not ok. Straight Tylenol is your best bet ;) maybe a hot water bottle :)

This Johnny rockets... Is it all over the US?!

I'm there in June :D will post more details nearer the time as I need some advice on it. But I want one of those burgers lol!

I had the best night sleep I've had in a long time last night!!!! Still got up once for a wee, but no tossing and turning :D

Funniest thing ever before bed though, I caught my delightful boyfriend kneeling down to wee in the toilet lol (like seriously, wtf?!) and he claimed he does it when it's dark so he doesn't splash the seat (the light was on LOL) so I was literally creased over laughing, couldn't breathe it was so funny... Then he farted and it made me gag, which made me immediately burst into sobbing tears.... So I was laughing and sobbing all at the same time!!! Omg insane emotions LOL.

Not sure that helped me sleep but thought it was funny enough to share LOL

Shey - Sorry I can't help honey, I'm in the uk and have no idea what those are x

Zig - that's hilarious!! :rofl: :rofl:

Omg zig! I literally had that same moment Friday morning, except my hubbs squats down after sex. He says he can't get a straight stream going after that, lol. Then he farted too, bug I was in the shower already, so kind of trapped. I literally thought I was gonna toss it in the shower. That's not the first time that's happened and it always pisses me off. He of course laughs...but when he's squatting he always checks to see if I'm looking at him and then yells at me to stop, so I guess he's getting me back. I know he hates it when I stare at him peeing, and I only do it cause it gets under his skin...weirdo, lol!

Men are just weird aren't they.....

Well, I just went out and bought chicken wings and 3 bottles of hot sauce! The first shop didn't have any raw wings so I bought cooked frozen ones 'just in case'. I, hoping my wing fascination will disappear once I eat all of these :D

I've only ever bought them to feed the dogs with before now :lol:

Do you give your dogs the bones? I don't give mine chicken bones cause they say they can splinter and choke the dogs.

If you add a little butter to your hot sauce and he it up, then soak the wings in the sauce, it'll be yummy!

I feed the dogs raw, so they get bones, the lot! Cooked bones splinter, but raw are ok as long as they're not weight bearing bones (they can shatter).

I'm doing two batches of wings, one marinated in butter and hot sauce, and one tossed in flour which I will coat afterwards :D I even had to butcher the wings (eeeeuw).

Lol about butchering the wings. The things we do for cravings, lol.

Omg nd my dh hates it when I look at him when he's peeing! He also can't pee if I talk to him so if I want to get him back for something I go inand start a conversation with him, he goes mad :rofl:

We're having a bbq tonight mmmmmmmmmm I cannot WAIT!!

It must be a man thing cos my OH will walk in on me peeing that's fine but if I do it he has a strop :rofl:

BBQ sounds great, I could eat Chinese curry sauce with chippy chips but no where at all here for that :brat:

I never want to see a chicken wing ever again.

Mmmm bbq! I was craving bbq ribs so bad last week I bought to racks of baby backs and threw them on the grill. The survived...barely, lol.

Oh no zig, I hope they good and you can't stand the sight of them cause you stuffed yourself and not because they didn't turn out well.

Ladies, I am afraid that I am saying goodbye to you all :( - wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months and hope to see you again soon x

Just reading back and catching up.

So sorry eve :hugs:

So sorry Eve. :Hugs: We're here for you if you need us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back