December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Mmmm bbq! I was craving bbq ribs so bad last week I bought to racks of baby backs and threw them on the grill. The survived...barely, lol.

Oh no zig, I hope they good and you can't stand the sight of them cause you stuffed yourself and not because they didn't turn out well.

Stuffed!!!! :thumbup:

Ladies, I am afraid that I am saying goodbye to you all :( - wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months and hope to see you again soon x

So sorry :hugs:

Ziggie: I can't believe you are already having cravings. how far along are you? I hope you enjoyed those wings!

We had BBQ all weekend although I didn't really eat much. I am in a weird - I dont like anything anymore- phase, so I just eat out of necessity. However I did have some kick ass samosas today and am paying dearly with heartburn now but it was worth it!!!

Eve: Im sorry for your loss! Ive been there twice before and support is super important. I hope you can count on those closest to you :) hugz

Condolences, Eve. So many of us know the pain of a loss. Do reach out, it helps. FX that you're able to try again soon, and for a sticky forever baby <3

Ziggie: I can't believe you are already having cravings. how far along are you? I hope you enjoyed those wings!

We had BBQ all weekend although I didn't really eat much. I am in a weird - I dont like anything anymore- phase, so I just eat out of necessity. However I did have some kick ass samosas today and am paying dearly with heartburn now but it was worth it!!!

Only 7 weeks :D I don't know if it was a true craving, I just woke up in the night thinking about them... And couldn't shake it! Now I've had them, I'm done, I don't want any more for a long time :D

I'm hungry 90% of the time normally, so nothing is much different for me lol. I just can't be bothered to cook or eat anything I normally would. I feel so lazy!!! If I think about what I want for tea I'm stumped... So I'm leaning towards things that are quick and easy... I said I'd cook a roast today. So. Can't. Be. Bothered...... I've slept better last 2 nights, yet feel like my eyes want to drop off :( had a headache all day too (I rarely get headaches)... So I'm in bed again and have been for the past hour. So much to do, so can't be arsed.

Only hungry 90% of the time? Result! I've just finished my lunch and am already wondering what else I can eat. Oh and did I mention I'm on slimming world??? :blush:

Only hungry 90% of the time? Result! I've just finished my lunch and am already wondering what else I can eat. Oh and did I mention I'm on slimming world??? :blush:

Haha well, my default states are starving or stuffed. I'm never 'satisfied' not sure what that is :nope:

Slimming world whilst pregnant sounds like an oxymoron :haha:

Yep I told my consultant last week (the only person apart from my hubby who knows!) And she was encouraging me to keep it going but I can't see me keeping it going too long.

The funny thing is that I was on sw when I got pregnant with c too. This time I haven't been going that long and when I joined my Secretary said "now you watch out, you know what happened last time..." :blush:

Ziggie: I'm sorry you don't feel good!!! That sounds awful. It's weird. Once I hit eight weeks things started to calm down for me.... Don't know whether I should feel happy or scared!! You're cracking me up with the food talk!

Conina: Whats slim world? And what happened last time? Haha

Yep I told my consultant last week (the only person apart from my hubby who knows!) And she was encouraging me to keep it going but I can't see me keeping it going too long.

The funny thing is that I was on sw when I got pregnant with c too. This time I haven't been going that long and when I joined my Secretary said "now you watch out, you know what happened last time..." :blush:

Oh well. You know what to do of you ever want number three :haha:

Ziggie: I'm sorry you don't feel good!!! That sounds awful. It's weird. Once I hit eight weeks things started to calm down for me.... Don't know whether I should feel happy or scared!! You're cracking me up with the food talk!

Conina: Whats slim world? And what happened last time? Haha

Thanks :hugs: I don't feel too bad, mostly just lazy like I don't want to move anything.... I don't think I could sleep though :nope:

I am getting hungry again so might have to move :haha:

I was doing slimming world 2 years ago when I got my first BFP going to the classes and lost almost 2 stone then I was following slimming world on my own when I got my BFP this time and had all good intentions of keeping it up - that went out the window pretty quickly :rofl: mainly because of the hunger that seems insatiable!!

Today is the worst day I've had for nausea though, usually it eases after I've eaten something and then passes in waves, today its constant :cry: I actually thought the further into pregnancy the better it would get!!

Marla-sw is a slimming club a bit like weight watchers. And it looks like every time I start it I get pregnant!

GP I know what you mean, I'm so hungry all the time!

Im glad you ladies are hungry 90% of the time!!! I am def. not hungry!!! at 9 weeks and most foods gross me out. i am making an active effort to eat protein at least, butI had the worst indigestion last night so I am not too sure what else I will eat in he following days.. I was doing really well with no morning sickness, but now I am visually grossed out and good smells are gross too! BACON? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and vegetables.... go figure. At least I am eating bananas and peanut butter lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->