December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I think I just had my first weird craving. It's a peanut butter/banana/strawberry sandwich. My mouth is literally watering!! Mmmmmm yummmm

Think I am due around 23rd December. Literally only just found out so still in shock a little.

Congrats!

In five hours I have ate a bowl of cereal, a peanut butter, strawberry, and banana sandwich, andddd an entire box of pasta roni, and my stomach is GROWLING!! I JUST ate about 20 mins ago!!!! Ughhhh why!

God I want one of those sandwiches! I may have to send the hubbs out for that, lol, at least the ingredients. I have some but not all.

Welcome and congrats rey!

I wanted the symptoms, should have thought about what I was asking for! Been nauseous now for 3 days straight, and had dry heaves at 430 this morning. All I want to do is sleep and I have to force myself to eat...

That sandwich was DELICIOUS..... Mmmm.

I also asked for symptoms..... BAD IDEA!! Sorry you're not feeling well

Hi everyone! :D Hope you are all doing well!

I would love to join, I am due in December too, the 25th :) I am so excited, can't wait!

:thumbup:

Been catching up! This is the best thread ever. Sometimes I need a break from the main board.

Welcome new mommies.

I love that you are all hungry too. I need a burger everyday, no lettuce or tom but extra pickles. I have to hide from my OH because he has became the scale monitor. Has anyone tried cornology? It's flavored popcorn place. Yikes! Cheese popcorn.

Because of a bleed that is nearly resolved, hooray, I have had the chance to see my chicken nugget every week. 3 scans in 3 weeks. Starting to feel hopeful.

Hope everyone is doing great this evening.

Haven't checked in i a while again.. lol - 10wks today! Just patiently waiting for the 12wk ultrasound.. Cant wait! Anyone else getting close to 12 wks! I am excited to tell my work, so I dont have to keep it a secret anymore.. plus my mom and MIL keep asking me if they can tell people yet! lol

Getting close. Get to see my peanut best Saturday! Excited about that!

Having a scan on May 13 (around 7.5 wks). Wish I was closing in on second tri though!

this thread makes me laugh! Glad im not the only one who CANT STOP eating... no wonder i look 20 weeks already.. nom nom nom...

:wave: and congrats to the new ladies.

I like peanut butter with nutella on toast with sliced banana on top but that was before getting pregnant :haha:

I'm still constantly nauseaous and now it seems to carry on even after I eat, unfortunately it hasn't put me off eating :rofl:

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all?

Cali.... I'm craving burgers too, I really can't get enough but I have a lot of self restraint or I just know I'll end up the size of a house, I'm already out of my normal jeans and have had to give in and get the leggings and maternity jeans out.

Scan day for me, looking forward to seeing how much pudding has grown and hopefully being able to dish out a dose of 'I told you so' when it comes to dates :haha:

Morning ladies :hi:

How are we all?

Cali.... I'm craving burgers too, I really can't get enough but I have a lot of self restraint or I just know I'll end up the size of a house, I'm already out of my normal jeans and have had to give in and get the leggings and maternity jeans out.

Scan day for me, looking forward to seeing how much pudding has grown and hopefully being able to dish out a dose of 'I told you so' when it comes to dates :haha:

Have fun seeing your little bean again :happydance: my next scan is the 12th and time seems to be going quite slow :haha:

I feel like it's going super fast for me! I can't believe I'm 9 weeks tomorrow :shock: it's been really busy this end so I've had lots to occupy my mind which helps :haha:

I'm going to get a double cheeseburger while I'm in Epsom having my scan :smug: I can't wait! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->