December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I only have work to occupy my mind and thats clearly not working :rofl: It will probably better after today as I have rest of the week off to spend with family who are visiting :happydance: enjoy that cheeseburger too :winkwink:

I'm so bad this time - with the mc etc I've been almost not thinking about it so I haven't even been to see the dr yet!! Going tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get my scan date quite soon, since based on my LMP I'm actually a week ahead of my ticker.

I am DREADING telling work - it's not going to go down well at all...

I have been too Conina, the only pregnancy related dealings I have had are with the epu.

She told me off last time because I hadn't been to my gp and gotten my referral sorted for booking in and 12 w scan... I only put the form in on Friday!

I'm in work too.... I don't want to be in work :( but does keep me busy I suppose!!

Good luck with your scan today D!!! So exciting :) I have one booked for Sunday which I'm supposed to cancelling as we went Saturday instead.... but I'm hesitating. I might go!! Other half can't go though so I'd be alone :( decisions decisions.

Hope everyone has a fabulous burger filled day!!!

I'm going on my own today as hubby has to work and this morning Archie has woken up covered head to toe in a rash that looks worryingly like measles :wacko: he's been off colour since Friday, very miserable with a unexplained high temp... I put it down to teething but now I'm not so sure! Anyway so the friend that was goung to come with is now having Archie as my other friend who was going to have him has a newborn and I can't risk her picking whatever it is up... So yeah on my jack jones :(

Oh beautiful what a nightmare!! I've been so lucky with C, he's never had anything worse than a cold (touching every bit of wood within reach as we speak...) His nursery has had up on the door that chicken pox is going round, and the numbers seem to be going up every time we go in...

Good luck with your scan D! Sorry about archie, that's terrible! I hope it gets sorted soon.

I'm not in burger mode since I had it already, lol. Now I just want cereal, lol.

I'm having killer migraines.
Poor hubby, I m using him as a massage machine and he is sick of me cooking green lentils 3 days in a row. I am reading your cravings in the hope of wanting something naughty for the sake of him.

I noticed the january jellybeans group, in a way it is relieving :) we are progressing, some of us already hit the double digits in terms of weeks :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about your scan D.

I wish I was having cravings, this nausea is some what reassuring but BLAH lol. Guess I got what I asked for.

I canT come on this thread anymore! you guys make me hungry!!! LOL

I was reading about pregnancy nutrional needs , and since I am pretty weird with my food preference lately I figured peanut butterwould be good since it has protein and we have to eat more protein when pregnant... Also bananas are delish, so they go hand in hand :) i also just eat avocados on their own...

I buy a non-GMO peanut butter with coconut oil, its SO GOOD! expensive but worth every penny. I will try almond butter too, but a small jar is almost 10$.....

How is everyone doing today?

I have no nauseau but I get dizzy very easily and my sense of smells is driving me insane.

10 weeks this SAT!! OMG!"

Hi girls. So sorry that I haven't been around I have been struggling but I have managed to book a reassurance scan for friday. I am hoping I will be able to relax a little after that. Im so scared after my previous loss that I cant think straight.

I hope everyone is getting on ok?

Xxx

I have been dying fromr some asparagus and mozzarella with some olive oil and Balsamic vinegar so that's what I am having for dinner tonight... I can't wait! I've not long had my double cheeseburger and already I'm daydreaming about what I'm having next :blush:

Scan went really well :cloud9: puddin is now measuring at 9+2 :rofl: and was doing a little dance for me <3 so cute... it amazes me how much they grow in such a short time! Last time he was a little blip and this time I saw his arm and leg buds and he was wriggling around... Amazing... <3

I have been dying fromr some asparagus and mozzarella with some olive oil and Balsamic vinegar so that's what I am having for dinner tonight... I can't wait! I've not long had my double cheeseburger and already I'm daydreaming about what I'm having next :blush:

Scan went really well :cloud9: puddin is now measuring at 9+2 :rofl: and was doing a little dance for me <3 so cute... it amazes me how much they grow in such a short time! Last time he was a little blip and this time I saw his arm and leg buds and he was wriggling around... Amazing... <3

That sounds gorgeous. I love asparagus.

Do you realise you're calling pudding "he"?? Is that deliberate or are you getting vibes?

Sorry you've been struggling sailorsgirl. I hope the scan calms you down :hugs:

Sailors :hugs: I know that feeling all to well, it's only natural for you to feel that way :hugs: looking forward to some fab news from your scan x

I love asparagus too <3

Yep! I have a feeling puds is a boy, I'm convinced.... That said I was convinced archie was a girl so... :rofl:

Ah you now have me crazing asparagus and dippy eggs!

Thanks girls. I am sure everything will be ok.

Xxx

Beautiful - glad scan went well :dance: do you get the pictures to keep or is that only at the main scans?

Doesn't asparagus make pee smell funny :haha: I tried it once and didn't like it because it was a bit slimey :sick:

I fancied pasta for lunch (again :dohh:) and the bakery here only had a carbonara type tortellini - I feel so :sick: now and the thought of anything with creamy sauce is making me want to gag, I won't be having anything similar for a while!! Having pork schnitzel, new potatoes and salad for dinner that OH is making.

Sailorsgirl - I hope you get some reassurance on Friday :hugs:

No :( with archie I had loads of pictures but they're not giving them out so freely this time :brat: next stop is 12 week so I shall buy some of those :)

I've never noticed that :haha:
The asparagus you had was most definitely over cooked, it only needs a few minutes in boiling water mmmmm I can't wait! Lol xx

Yey so glad your scan wen well em

I'm having a huge wobble today! Have been able to find the heartbeat on a doppler everyday until today! Have tried twice and just cannot find it! To make matters worse my sickness is hardly there at all today and its been terrible! I don't have a scan for another week!

Cazi and sailor, hope everything calms for you guys soon.

I heard asparagus makes your pee smell funny too, lol. But I do live it, when cooked properly.

Yay for the scan D. I know I'm always amazed at how fast they grow too.

Still want cereal...

cazi - when I was pregnant with C my DOCTOR tried to find the heartbeat at about 10 weeks and couldn't find it. Cue me freaking for 2 weeks until my scan happened. When I told the drs who did the scan they were surprised he even tried at that stage!

Asparagus is also free on Slimming world!! Until you put half a pack of melted butter on top...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->