December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Not to kill all the testing talk, but I saw my baby today!! I am 9weeks, and measured at 8 week 5 day. They're keeping the nine week call though, because it is not far off enough to change it! haha

Here is my gummy bear with a heart rate of 182!!

Attachments

• BABY9WEEK.jpg
    BABY9WEEK.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
Aww, hopeful so cute! He/she does look like a gummy bear, lol!

Beautiful scan HopefulMarla! Were you nervous at all? Did u have m/s? I have my first u/s next week. I'll be 10 or 11 weeks. Ive hated waiting this long... But they normally dont scan until 12 weeks here but are doing it early because I had irregular cycles. Im so scared nothing will be there. Especially since I dont have strong symptoms...mostly just tiredness and gas. I have had waves of nausea the last couple weeks but not to the point where its hard to function and only lasts a very short time. I can't stop worrying about it as much as I try not to.

Beautiful scan HopefulMarla! Were you nervous at all? Did u have m/s? I have my first u/s next week. I'll be 10 or 11 weeks. Ive hated waiting this long... But they normally dont scan until 12 weeks here but are doing it early because I had irregular cycles. Im so scared nothing will be there. Especially since I dont have strong symptoms...mostly just tiredness and gas. I have had waves of nausea the last couple weeks but not to the point where its hard to function and only lasts a very short time. I can't stop worrying about it as much as I try not to.

I was VERY nervous!! It's weird though. As soon as you step into the office. Everything goes so fast. You really don't have much time to think about it! My symptoms haven't really been strong. Ever since eight weeks. Everything has been relieving! It has been freaking me out, but apparently everything is fine. So, I am not gonna worry about it :) You shouldn't either!

My goodness Hopeful, what a gorgeous pic <3 congratulations momma xx

Andi I have very minimal symptoms and my little pudding was just fine at my scan on Tuesday, measuring ahead and wriggling around <3 symptoms really don't mean very much at all so try not to worry too much :hugs:

Just had my booking in. All went ok, waiting for scan date. Edd 17th but all bets are on Christmas day

Oww gorgeous scan! I hope I can post a similar picture tomorrow, nervous and worried due to lack of symptoms. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Thank you all for your insights :flower:.

That scan is SO CUTE!!

I've not had many symptoms either but squid baby was fine at my 7 week scan!!! I didn't expect to see anything!

Doesn't stop you worrying... still minimal symptoms and I'm nervous for the next one but having the early scan helped SO much to relieve my anxiety.

Only 3 weeks till scan number 2!! Then we are telling close family :D

I think it's normal to be nervous. I hear my bean all the time and I'm still nervous about my scan next Saturday. I was nervous before every scan with ds, so I don't think that ever goes away.

Woke up at 1:45 this morning to a wasp stinging me on my head! Then I asked hubbs to find it cause I initially thought it was a spider that bit me and with me being preggo I was gonna tell him to kill it then save it in case it was poisonous so we knew which antidote to have if we ended up in the emergency room...see I'm a nut case, lol. But anyway he found it and said don't move so what do I do, yell and jump away from it thinking its still on me. He finally said that it had wings and told me not to move again cause he'd found it again. He flushed it. I still called the on call just to be sure and she said it wouldn't affect the pregnancy...just my sleep and everyone else in the house. I woke my son up when I yelled. Blah...and I was the last person to go back to sleep of course....

Haha omg No Doubt that is a random thing to happen. I could picture you freaking out made me laugh because I'd be the same.

It wash funny when it happened...it woke me up it hurt so bad and I turned into q complete five year old, lol. I almost cried. I dug my head into hubbys chest and refused to move my hand cause it hurt. I even got our of the bed and went to get mu son like that and he kept telling me to move my hand so he could look and I kept saying no. I didn't know what it looked like if it was bleeding, I just knew from the pain that half my face had to be falling off, lol. Of course this wasn't the case...

I was stung by a bee a couple years back when we were working out the yard and I became a five year old then too...and I did cry, lol. I actually went in search of hubbs so I could cry to him, lol.

:rofl: that's so funny ND!! The same happened to hubby last summer, he wears ear plugs so didn't hear the wasp buzzing around his face, it stung him right on the cheek! I heard an almighty scream coming from the bedroom when it stung him, a scream that resembled that of a two year old girl! :haha:

It does really hurt though! I got stung on my foot last year by a bee... I was hopping around like a mad woman for ages :rofl:

I'm sorry to laugh at your story, but it's hilarious!! Hahaha so funny! Sorry :(

Me and my OH actually don't live together. He lives about an hour and a half away. We are trying to figure out whether he is moving here. Or if I'm moving there. So, when bugs attack. All I have is my giant black lab hahah. The other day I wS attacked by a wasp. I hid under the blanket and screamed her name! She came on to the bed. Covered me with her whole body, and was snapping away trying to eat it without moving from her cover of me. It was so sweet!!! Bugs are scary when you're pregnant...... Everything is scary when you're pregnant!

Thanks for all the comments on my gummy bear!! I hope everyone's scans go well today! Post pictures!

Ahhhh that's so funny! My boyfriend was stung on the face by a bumblebee the other day!!!!!

I can't stop eating :( ate my lunch before 11 today. Then was starving again at 3 so bought a sandwich. And monster munch. Not good!

Awwww Monster Munch!! I would so love a Monster Munch right now!!

hehe No doubt sorry, i know the pain. but i have to admit i laughed as well :blush:

i had my first usg at 6w2d, and i have a scan picture and there is even arrow pointing "embryo", but all i see is a bubble (probably yolk sack) so my first scan was not very assuring... still i talk to that picture and wish him/her well every day... i ll try to attach the pic.

Attachments

• 6w2d.jpg
    6w2d.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
Bubs is measuring a little behind Pathos? Did you see a little heartbeat?

Beautiful scan pic xx

oh that's from 4 weeks ago, sorry for the confusion.
i am very nervous for tomorrow, and i realized i haven't posted its scan picture. so while i think i am still pregnant, i wanted to post it. i know it does not make sense :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->