December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Thanks for all the laughs ladies, lol. my face still hurts where it stung me when I touch it...stupid wasp!

That's so cute about your lab hopeful. We have two dogs and when this happened they were both under the bed in no time. My big protectors...lol.

Don't feel bad ziggie...I eat too...eating pizza right now as I type this actually, lol.

Pathos, that was your first u/s from when you were 6+2 right?

oh that's from 4 weeks ago, sorry for the confusion.
i am very nervous for tomorrow, and i realized i haven't posted its scan picture. so while i think i am still pregnant, i wanted to post it. i know it does not make sense :/

Ooooooh I see!!! Sorry hun!

You will be just fine tomorrow honey :hugs: I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics <3

Honestly, no symptoms this end either! And I saw puddin wriggling around on Tuesday :) xx

Heck I had no symptoms first time round and now he's 21 months!

It makes me feel better there is others with barely any symptoms and their LO were ok. I have my 1st scan (dating scan) on Wednesday next week ill be 10 or 11 weeks. My family and close friends already know Im pregnant but if everything turns out good with the scan im going to tell everyone at work because people are starting to notice. Today someone said I looked glowing pregnant. I laughed and was like "no I dont"....in my head I was thinking "oh crap". I also work with my cousin she is the only one who knows besides my boss. She whispered to me today that im starting to show.

Are any of you other girls starting to show? or showed early with their first? Im sure its just bloat but I do have a higher chance of twins because it runs on both sides of our families and also I took Femara to get pregnant which can make a higher chance of multiples.

I am TOTALLY starting to show :) I don't care if it's bloat or baby. Bloat is a symptom of baby. Therefore, it's baby! Haha

I don't how you're defining show, but with my son I was wearing the belly band by 6 weeks cause I couldn't fasten my pants...with this one it was 7 weeks. I do have a little bump there now and a couple of the ladies that I'm preggo have said I'm showing. I just keep wearing bigger shirts, but I'm sure those that don't know just keep it to themselves instead of possibly calling me fat, lol. Everyone is different hun. And maybe it is just bloat who knows. I followed a girl a girl on here that a certified baby bump at 9 weeks. She was underweight so she showed more and sooner, but who would of thought at 9 weeks, you know...? Being told you're glowing is better than being told you didn't make the cut, lol.

I still don't plan on telling people every...they'll see the bump eventually. My mom actually got mad at me cause she was thinking that she could tell people after the first trimester and I told her she couldn't. It's my news to share (or not share) anyway. She's had her kids! Can I have my moment?!?!

I've actually had to bust my maternity jeans and leggings out :blush: I'm always an early show'er though, I always carry very big and have to put up with those oooo areyou sure tthere's only one in there!? Comments :dohh:

I'm still minimal symptoms! Only consistent thing has been sore boobs. But the soreness changes daily. Also... veins! My areola are larger too.

I'm bloated but I have mild ibs so again not unusual!!

I'm no where near as tired as I was either! Sleeping better since my scan!

Just staying positive everything is as it should be and waiting for my next scan!!! Only 2 weeks.....

Good luck ladies who are having scans today :flower:

Still got constant nausea and have had a headache for two days now :dohh:

I've had a flight headache too for a few days but I think mine is due to the weather. I always get headaches when the seasons change and it's finally warming up and staying that way. Headaches can also be a sign of dehydration so make sure you're drinking plenty of water.

I tend to show a little early too apparently as this is my only second, but it was the same with ds. I've got the are you sure there aren't two in there comment before too. My uterus is bigger though cause it the fibroid I have so it's always bigger than what it should be at any given stage.

:hi:
Oh I am so relieved :happydance::happydance:
The baby looks like a gummy bear heheh, those tiny limbs were constantly moving. We heard the hb.

All I have is 2.5 kgs gained within the last 40 days :dohh: and some ugly acne on my chin. So ladies without symptoms who are freaking out like me, relax - we are indeed the lucky ones.

I am prescribed extra magnesium supplement for my migraines and headaches, I ll see if they make my life less zombie like...
Cheers,

Attachments

• 20140509_134313.jpg
    20140509_134313.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
Aww so cute :D that's reassuring to hear! My paranoia is creeping back again as I feel normal! Not even tired now.....! The bad thought keep creeping in!

:wohoo: :wohoo: I knew everything would be ok Pathos :hugs: beautiful scan pic <3

Zigs you will be just fine too :hugs:

Congrats! Beautiful scan! What's the heartrate at, and how far along are you?

Is it worth buying a Doppler ladies or will I freak myself out even more? I'm 8 weeks tomorrow so if i order one it won't come till next week I imagine. Would it work by then??

I heard puddin at exactly 8 weeks hun so worth a try, it does take a lot of perseverance though, today ive had to get it out twice because I didn't find him the first time :haha: try and get a good one as that makes all the difference! I had a angelsounds one first and that was rubbish, I broughts a sonoline b and never looked back, its amazing!! Xx

Do you think having a tilted uterus might affect it? I might get one after my scan. Thinking logically...

I say worth it, only because I know I would be freaking if I hadn't heard the hb yet (queue breakdown in doctor's office with my first at 9 weeks). I have a sonoline b as well and love. Mine came with a little tube of gel, but when that was gone I bought some Aloe gel and that works fine.

It does take perserverence, but if you're lucky like me once I found both ds and this one, they stayed pretty much in the same spot. Yesterday I had a listen and as soon as I put the nobby on my belly, there it was. I also heard this one at 8 weeks so I say try and see. There are you tub videos that a lot of women have found helpful...I used them with ds to make sure it wasn't my hb (which is slower than the baby's) or the placenta. The first time is when I think personally it takes the longest to find it and then after that you kind of know what you are looking for and how to tell when you're getting close.

No, I don't think a titled uterus would affect it...if anything I think more where the baby implanted could possibly affect it, but I can't say with certainty. Most women's uterus are actually titled in some direction my doctor said. I somehow happen to have one that is straight on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->