December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Mine is tilted back. I'm gonna chat with him indoors and see :) think it would be reassuring to hear the little squid in-between appointments. Or totally mind blowingly stressful if I couldn't lol

Thanks ladies :flower:
Hopeful, my doctor did not tell me the rate. He said its fine and normal. Baby measures 10w4d.

Im so mad! Our neighbour stopped hubby when he went to the shop earlier (they're good friends) and asked if I was pregnant and he said yes :grr: there goes my plan of telling people I was just getting fat! :haha"

You're pregnant! If ever you needed a good reason to have a hormonal melt down at him :p

Pathos- yay! I'm so excited about your adorable gummy bear :)

As for dopplers- I have the sonoline b as well. Works great. Last time though I didn't start using it til 12 weeks, which I would recommend.

Pathos-great scan I have mine next week at 10 weeks so this make me hopeful. Was this your first scan?

Our little bean has left us wishingnthe rest of you wishing happy and healthy pregnancy god bless

So sorry to hear that 2nd. Take care of yourself hun and if you need to talk we're here.

Im so sorry to hear that 2nd:( :hugs:

Are any of you ladies having really weird dreams lately? It seems like for the past week and a half every night I have been having extremely vivid/scary dreams like about me being abducted and losing bean, Im getting to the point where I dont want to go to sleep because I'm already scared of what I will dream. It really sucks:(
I only had 1 vivid dream with Zoai so this is very new to me, its almost like having night terrors cause they wake me up and I can feel my heart beating really fast sometimes I'm even sweaty. I hope they stop soon.

Abi - I'm a dreamer anyway so I'm used to dreaming every night but my pregnancy dreams are far out! Thankfully I've only had two loss dreams (I had loads with archie) last night I was getting married but had to do it base jumping.... I'm not great with heights and when I woke up my heart was pounding!

We're due to move on the 25th and I dreamt we moved into an old haunted jail.... Crazy!

Abi - I'm a dreamer anyway so I'm used to dreaming every night but my pregnancy dreams are far out! Thankfully I've only had two loss dreams (I had loads with archie) last night I was getting married but had to do it base jumping.... I'm not great with heights and when I woke up my heart was pounding!

We're due to move on the 25th and I dreamt we moved into an old haunted jail.... Crazy!
I'm a dreamer too but I usually dont remember them and if I do its like snap shots, with these dreams I remember literally everything except for people. The dream I had the other night was me and another girl(someone I knew but cant remember who it was) got abducted by a guy, we escaped but then got caught again. It was weird cause the house we escaped to looked exactly like my grandmas house:shock: we were hiding in a closet, he came in and separated the clothes where I was hiding and grabbed me, after that I woke up pretty much soaked from sweat and my heart beating out of my chest. Its not the worst dream I've had so far but it was at the top 3 for sure.

Oh man thats creepy, I hate haunted places and in a jail of all places yikes

It was bodmin jail in cornwall :haha: about 200 miles away from where we live.... Bizzare! I have no idea how that even got into my subconscious :dohh:

It was bodmin jail in cornwall :haha: about 200 miles away from where we live.... Bizzare! I have no idea how that even got into my subconscious :dohh:
Maybe you have a fear of moving there? lol I heard thats what pregnancy dreams are, your fears coming out. I am terrified of being abducted so that would make sense:dohh:

So sorry 2nd :hugs:

I've had weird dreams, I'm usually pregnant in them but they are strange. I've had one dream about losing baby and that was near the beginning. Last week I dreamt we had a little boy with thick black hair who could talk and kept telling me to be quiet they were watching the Chelsea game :haha: last night I dreamt I was a holiday rep :shrug: very random.

So sorry 2nd :hugs: xxx

I had lots of random dreams last night funnily enough, but no scary ones :( there are things you can do to take control of nightmares have a Google.

TMI moment....

Does anyone else feel like they're not empty when they poop? I have mild ibs so usually have loose stools anyway. And if I eat certain things I know in the morning I will HAVE to go (my tummy cramps). I woke up this morning needed to go but didn't feel like everything was cleared at all... went again a bit later and felt the same way. Very annoying.

Hope you're not eating breakfast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->