December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Sorry to any new people who aren't yet on the list or need details changing. I'm on placement atm and in school 7 - 6, home at 7, put dd to bed and planning or marking till 11pm then up again at 6. I'll update the list when I get chance.

I've been having weird dreams too. The worst was where I was holding ds and someone came up from behind and ripped him upward from my arms! I woke myself up screaming!

:hugs: oh 2nd time, im sorry for your loss :(

Weird dreams... I was explaining why we should not build the replica of notre dame cathedral in our backyard to Prof. Dumbledore :wacko: then Anne Boleyn and I baked cookies together.

Pathos-you win the prize!!

So sorry 2nd time. Sleep well little angel

so sorry 2ndtime xxx

im having some crazy dreams lately too.. but the good part is i sleep sooo soundly- I have always had problems sleeping so this is great! lol

My scan in Thurs.. counting down!! So nervous to make sure there is something there and all is ok lol

Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow!

How are the lovely snowflake ladies today? :hugs:

Been for scan today baby measuring right on 10 weeks 3 days :happydance: heard heartbeat and is a very wriggly little monkey :haha: go back on the 2nd June for NT scan.

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Ziggie, how was your appt?

GP, glad all looks good! Any scan pics?

I have an appt tomorrow then my genetic testing w/ u/s on Saturday.

How exciting Greg's!!!! :D

ND my appointment is tomorrow :) hope yours goes well!!! Will you get a scan?

Not tomorrow, but I will Saturday with the testing. It's the first one!

Great news gp! So exciting hearing about everyone's scans!!

Im so sorry to hear that 2nd:( :hugs:

Are any of you ladies having really weird dreams lately? It seems like for the past week and a half every night I have been having extremely vivid/scary dreams like about me being abducted and losing bean, Im getting to the point where I dont want to go to sleep because I'm already scared of what I will dream. It really sucks:(
I only had 1 vivid dream with Zoai so this is very new to me, its almost like having night terrors cause they wake me up and I can feel my heart beating really fast sometimes I'm even sweaty. I hope they stop soon.

I've been having extremely gory dreams since I found out im pregnant.. I also cant fall back asleep and then my brain starts thinking things like" what if i start bleeding out after delivery and they have to do a hysterectomy and I cant have kids anymore?" THINGS like that. IM CRAZY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->