December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

So sorry 2nd :hugs: xxx

I had lots of random dreams last night funnily enough, but no scary ones :( there are things you can do to take control of nightmares have a Google.

TMI moment....

Does anyone else feel like they're not empty when they poop? I have mild ibs so usually have loose stools anyway. And if I eat certain things I know in the morning I will HAVE to go (my tummy cramps). I woke up this morning needed to go but didn't feel like everything was cleared at all... went again a bit later and felt the same way. Very annoying.

Hope you're not eating breakfast :D

YUP. ME. i thank progesterone for that little feeling.. I think it has to do with all muscles being relaxed, so maybe when we go for N2, not all of it gets out... ?

Hi ladies, just wantd to wish you all a happy belated mothers day! I hope you all had a great weekend.

I AM SICK. I dont event know how because the weather got really nice and now im in bed with muscle aches and such.... I am not sure I am running a fever.. I was at 36.1C about 3 hours ago but now im at 37.3C. I sually have a lower body temp. so Im not sure what to do?

Finally seen the reason for my boob pain! I have big boobs (34G) and they've been so sore I've been sleeping in a bra. Got into bed braless tonight and they're solid lol! Like they flop normally (all natural!) and they're standing there all proud :D

Thats a symptom I can get on board with LOL

Lol Ziggie...I sympathize with you. I'm a G as well (to my surprise when I went for new bras after ds was born), so I know exactly how you feel.

11 weeks today! one more week till my ultrasound.. cannot wait.. havent bee 'feeling' pregnant at all lately..

Morning ladies :wave:

I'm hoping that the picture has attached of our little bean 10 wks 3 days old :cloud9:

I feel :sick: today more than usual and headache since waking up but that could be from being back in the office after having since last Wednesday off :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_7094[1].jpg
    IMG_7094[1].jpg
    24 KB · Views: 9
Hi girls I have my booking appointment today. Had to see docs about sickness yest and been given cyclizine. Managed. To eat dinner which is a good sign!

Awwww gorgeous pic gregs

Sabs I'm ill too, unfortunately for me not only is my immune system low due to pregnancy the steriods make it even lower. My dd came home yesterday with a cold and I have woken up with it this morning. Just get some paracetamol and plenty of fluids and rest :hugs:

Jen... usually symptoms start to fizzle out after 10 weeks as that is when the placenta takes over :thumbup:

Jenni glad the meds are working for you :hugs:

Afm I've had murders with my gp! They still haven't faxed my referral to the hospital so no booking in appointment or nt scan appointment yet!!! I phoned the gp yesterday and went slightly crazy, I mean how bloody hard is it!?! :grr:

sabster & beautiful, i hope you are feeling better. Get well soon :flower:
ow gregs hehe so cute, perfect pic <3
no doubt and ziggy good luck with your appointments :thumbup:

Thanks! Got to be tested for ketones again this morning so thinking hydrated thoughts. Unfortunately I'm still feeling very sick so haven't been able to eat much this morning. FX I've done enough.

11 weeks today! one more week till my ultrasound.. cannot wait.. havent bee 'feeling' pregnant at all lately..

Not long now!!!! I've not been feeling pregnant either. If it wasn't for my boobs and lack of period I'd not know!!

Morning ladies :wave:

I'm hoping that the picture has attached of our little bean 10 wks 3 days old :cloud9:

I feel :sick: today more than usual and headache since waking up but that could be from being back in the office after having since last Wednesday off :rofl:

Hi girls I have my booking appointment today. Had to see docs about sickness yest and been given cyclizine. Managed. To eat dinner which is a good sign!

Awwww gorgeous pic gregs

Sabs I'm ill too, unfortunately for me not only is my immune system low due to pregnancy the steriods make it even lower. My dd came home yesterday with a cold and I have woken up with it this morning. Just get some paracetamol and plenty of fluids and rest :hugs:

Jen... usually symptoms start to fizzle out after 10 weeks as that is when the placenta takes over :thumbup:

Jenni glad the meds are working for you :hugs:

Afm I've had murders with my gp! They still haven't faxed my referral to the hospital so no booking in appointment or nt scan appointment yet!!! I phoned the gp yesterday and went slightly crazy, I mean how bloody hard is it!?! :grr:

Sorry you've all been feeling sick!!!!!! Try and get lots of rest :sleep: :sleep:

D can't believe they've been so slack. No wonder you're mad!!!!!!!!

sabster & beautiful, i hope you are feeling better. Get well soon :flower:
ow gregs hehe so cute, perfect pic <3
no doubt and ziggy good luck with your appointments :thumbup:

Thank you! Had my appointment this morning! Went great, the midwife is really nice. I've given blood and urine and my medical history has been laid bare lol! I also got a pack of freebies lol got all my appointments booked in already, so know when my scans are! Very organised!!!

So exciting Ziggie - when's your first scan?

I'm hoping to hear soon about my scan. According to the dr's dates (although not mine!) I'm 8 and a bit weeks now. With C my scan was about 10 weeks so it shouldn't be too long til I hear.

So exciting Ziggie - when's your first scan?

I'm hoping to hear soon about my scan. According to the dr's dates (although not mine!) I'm 8 and a bit weeks now. With C my scan was about 10 weeks so it shouldn't be too long til I hear.

We had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks so I've already had one. We have another private one at 10 weeks so we can tell our parents and to check things are ok, as I go away 5 days after my nhs one! Which is beginning of June! So less than 2 weeks till my next private scan :D

Beautiful scan Gregsprincess.

My 1st scan is tomorrow. Im so scared...

Nice scan GP!

Sorry so many of you are sick. Hopefully it starts to pass soon for you ladies.

At my appt now and they seem to be running late...at 7:30 in the morning...how?

Hey ladies - can I join you? I am due around 11th but it will be later going by my previous pregnancies. I have my first midwife appointment on Sunday - havent got a scan date yet but hoping to hear soon.

Hope your all ok. X

Welcome and congrats hope!

My appt went well. My bw was all fine. She couldn't find the hb on the Doppler. I had to go home cause I split my skirt in the bathroom...too much ass I guess, lol. And my skirt was not too small, its actually a size bigger from when I was still losing weight. I think I just squatted at the wrong angle or something. Anyway, I checked the Doppler at home while I was changing and I found my eggy just fine...hb around 160. Now to just wait until Saturday for the u/s.

Welcome hope and faith :D

Omg ND did you flash your undies? Lol!! Bet you can't wait for your scan :hugs:

Someone just shared this with me :D

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sophiehammerl/29-things-you-learn-during-your-first-trimester-5i6x?s=mobile

Well, that's the thing. I had on a thong, so I flashed my butt, lol. I made hubbs walk behind me on the way out so no one could see it, lol. It split above the actual split, so there was still a tiny bit sewn together below the the split I created and a good amount still sewn together above the slit I created so it closed pretty good when standing still, but I don't know what happened when I walked so I had hubbs walk closely behind me. He thought I was crazy so I said "you're right, I'll just let it all hang out and then everyone can see my goodies." He changed his position after that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->