December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Hi ladies, I'd like to join the group too! I think I'm due Dec 29 but have my first u/s in a week so should know better then. I was hesitant on joining a group as I've had 2 mcs and it sucks when you have to leave the group. BUT I'm 7 weeks today and trying to be optimistic. :) I take a baby aspirin every day and progesterone suppositories, things seem to be going great.
I look forward to sharing our journies together and wish you all healthy pregnancies. :)

Hello! The midwife told me my due-date should be 28th of December, but I really think she got it wrong because all the other calculators tell me that my due-date is 26th of December. To be completely honest, I know exactly when I ovulated, and I believe I ovulated one day earlier that cycle, so I believe that my actual due-date is the 25th of December :p I had a reassurance scan at 6 weeks and 6 days, and the baby measured 7 weeks and 2 days :D

Welcome and congrat ladies!

Tynmeg, I personally think being optomistic is the best way to go. I've never had a loss and I'm sorry to hear of yours, but I remember worrying my head off with #1 because it had taken so long for us to conceive...I thought something would go wrong and that wouldn't be my forever baby. I had to get to a point where I decided I was just going to enjoy pregnancy, even if it wasn't my forever baby, I'd enjoy it as long as it lasted. So I say definitely say enjoy and like you said everything looks great and you're doing what you have to, to keep baby happy and healthy in there!

im due 12th dec :flower: and how do i get the december snowflake signature its ace x

Welcome and congrats Nat! I believe the URL for the logo is on the first page.

Awww all these new ladies, welcome and congratulations!!

Hi ladies, I'd like to join the group too! I think I'm due Dec 29 but have my first u/s in a week so should know better then. I was hesitant on joining a group as I've had 2 mcs and it sucks when you have to leave the group. BUT I'm 7 weeks today and trying to be optimistic. :) I take a baby aspirin every day and progesterone suppositories, things seem to be going great.
I look forward to sharing our journies together and wish you all healthy pregnancies. :)

I know how you feel when it comes to not joining groups ect. I'm the same with making appointments too. I've kinda learnt my lesson with that though as I'm struggling to get my booking in appointment and NT scan appointment :wacko:

It's definitely good that you're optimistic and sound like you have a great outlook. I've always tried to take every day as it comes and enjoy every moment of my pregnancy, even the yucky bits lol. Sticky until proven otherwise :thumbup:

:wave: I'd like to join. I'm due December 1st. DS1 is also a December baby. Congrats ladies!! :)

Hello and welcome to all the new ladies.

I have my scan today at 9.50 fingers crossed all is ok!

I think its fine Kitty, it doesn't have any vit a in it and it says there are no known adverse effects to taking it when pregnant!

Eeee good luck cazzi! Can't wait to hear all about it xx

:hi: welcome all the new ladies!!

Cazi - so exciting!! Can't wait to see scan pics!!

ND I'm still giggling at your skirt issues!

:wave: new ladies, congrats and H&H 9 months

Cazi - can't wait to see your little bean :dance:

ND - :rofl: at your skirt issues, I'm having trouser issues today can't actually keep them done up as my stomach has bloated already so have to slyly do them up before I get up from my desk - I have images of forgetting and starting to walk and them being round my ankles :haha::blush:

:flower: cazi looking forward to your update!

hello and welcome ladies! there will be a baby boom in December (i noticed two other December 14 threads :wacko: )

Welcome and congrats Valentine!

GL cazi! I'm sure all is fine!

It's fine...I had a laugh at myself about my skirt. Still can't believe that happened!

Stupid phone won't let me upload a pic! Will try again later. All good and baby measuring 9+4 so it's nearly caught up. Dating scan on the 27th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->