December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Cant wait to see the pic Cazi glad everything went great.

My first scan is today......so nervous but glad its finally here so at least ill know there is actually a LO in there.

Glad everything went well cazi! Can't wait to see the little bean.

Good luck Andi! Bring us a pic!

Can I just rant about how fat I feel really quick... I've gained some weight, which is to be expected. But I've gained more than I should or want to, though I was like this with my son too. But I've been told that I don't look like I've "gained weight", that I have a bump/belly. I think it looks bumpish too, but still I feel so freaking fat! And I really been trying to control/watch what I eat and eat more fruits and veggies. But I am always starving it seems like! The constipation and bloat don't help anything either and I know that weight just sits there. I don't know...I just keep telling myself it will all balance out, just like with my son. I only gained 25lbs with him even though I gained 7 in first tri. People say it happens sooner with the second, but I want to be the exception and still be able to button my pants at 5 months! I know totally unrealistic...again I thought this with my first as well. Ugghh...why can't I just be slim and sexy for nine months and then have a beautiful baby... Ok, I'm done...

It's finally let me do it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9

Can I just rant about how fat I feel really quick... I've gained some weight, which is to be expected. But I've gained more than I should or want to, though I was like this with my son too. But I've been told that I don't look like I've "gained weight", that I have a bump/belly. I think it looks bumpish too, but still I feel so freaking fat! And I really been trying to control/watch what I eat and eat more fruits and veggies. But I am always starving it seems like! The constipation and bloat don't help anything either and I know that weight just sits there. I don't know...I just keep telling myself it will all balance out, just like with my son. I only gained 25lbs with him even though I gained 7 in first tri. People say it happens sooner with the second, but I want to be the exception and still be able to button my pants at 5 months! I know totally unrealistic...again I thought this with my first as well. Ugghh...why can't I just be slim and sexy for nine months and then have a beautiful baby... Ok, I'm done...

I feel exactly the same. When I was weighed Monday and have only gained 1kg in a month and the doctor said that was perfect I felt slightly better but honestly the bloat and last few days having mild constipation and trapped wind really makes me feel HUGE.

It's finally let me do it x

Awww what a lovely little bean :cloud9:

Cazi so cute!

GP, that's me. Once I can go I feel better and shed a fee lbs, but I hate the feeling while it's there. Today I actually feel lighter and feel like I look smaller. I just told myself as long as I can stay on pretty much the same track as I did with ds I should be ok. I've even said no more than 30lbs this time as I'm smaller than I was when I fell preggo with ds and it's my second...kind of like family feud when they put an extra 5 seconds on the clock for the second person, lol.

May I join? I am due 12/7 with #5. This is my fourth December due date group. :)

Hmm didn't work right...see if this works....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 9

I totally know how you feel. I'm already up 6 lbs. and having horrible constipation and gas, so already feeling like I'm huge! I'm so jealous of those ladies that just get a cute little bump, while I swell up from head to toe like a blimp...it's not fair. :(

Welcome Lux and congratulations :hugs:

Andi what a gorgeous pic! :cloud9:

Girls I've put on so much this time, especially in my face! I have a double chin and can see my own cheeks :cry: I'm hoping and praying that when I wean off the steriods it will go down as that is what happened with Archie... not quite as bad though :dohh:

Morning ladies

Andi lovely scan pic glad all was well :flower:

If I go by my before BFP weight I've gained 6lbs too :cry: which I'd just managed to lose....oh well its all for a good cause *repeats this constantly* :haha:

D - I always see my cheeks think the chubby baby look never left me :rofl:

Gorgeous scans!! :D

All these little beans starting to look like babies!

Rubbish you're all feeling fat! I'm used to being bloated (thanks ibs)... I also put weight on before getting my bfp so again... more reason for me NOT to feel pregnant!!! I was quite horrified when the midwife weighed me!!

I'd love to feel gross and pregnant for a week or two though. Just think it's your babies telling you they're there :p

I'm just counting down to next scan. Week and half till I see!

Gregs are you familiar with moonpig.com? Moonpig that's me! :rofl:

Thankfully I don't think my mw weighs... I'm hoping not anyway I wabt to avoid that.... like the plague! :haha:

zigs how many weeks will you be next scan? Xx

Gregs are you familiar with moonpig.com? Moonpig that's me! :rofl:

Thankfully I don't think my mw weighs... I'm hoping not anyway I wabt to avoid that.... like the plague! :haha:

zigs how many weeks will you be next scan? Xx

:rofl: I use moonpig and funky pigeon...i'm not a funky pigeon though :haha:

Ziggi - its amazing how much the babies change from each scan, can't wait for my next one now. Not long to wait for yours :happydance:

I just have FUNKY PIGEON DOT COM running through my head now lol

Haha I have mooooonpiiiig.com running through my head every time I look in the mirror :rofl:

Cazi & Andi :happydance: perfect pictures!

Welcome, LuxAeterna.. if i am not mistaken there two or more December mommies here, but wow March must be your month :winkwink:.

I will rely on experienced December mommies about what to buy for baby clothes :haha:. I think i don't want to miss few remaining winter clothing on sale. So please advice.

This brings me to the issue of gender scans. If I can convince dh I want to be team :yellow:, but he is very eager to learn. We need to resolve the issue. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->