December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Bug, so sorry. We are here. Take your time and take care of yourself.

Abii, glad all went well. I will pop over to tour journal and have a look.

Winter clothes...DS was long so we were in 0-3 mth clothes from birth through winter. Sleepers and sleep sacks were what he lived in. Never used the snowsuit that was given to us. Instead we had a carrier cover that was lined with fleece (it was fantastic!) Much easier than getting him in and out of a snowsuit.

Hopeful - hope he comes around soon hun. I don't know if I could've bitten my tongue like you did with his mom. You're a much better woman than I am.

Bugs - I'm so sorry to hear. :hugs:

Thank you! It definitely wasn't the easiest thing I have ever done. That's for sure!

Hopeful it sounds like your oh is being v immature. Even if his church teaches no sex before marriage, he obviously made the decision to do it, and I doubt that any religion would say that if you're suddenly feeling guilty about it it's Ok to leave your pregnant partner...

Counselling sounds like a good idea. Hopefully someone else will wise him up!!

That's how I feel! He says he "fell out of love" but how does that happen in just a few weeks. Idk. It's all too suspicious. He does need to mature. I wish I was a bit stronger!

bug i am very sorry for your loss :sadangel: :hugs:

Abii beautiful scan :baby:

Hopeful, i am sorry about what you have been going through. Well by upsetting a pregnant woman and abandoning his unborn child, I think he has found a perfect way to undone his "sin"! Yes create more reasons to feel guilty, break hearts - that's how forgiveness works in religions :wacko:.

Exactly! The church will forgive him..... Seeing as I'm not Christian and all!

thanks ladies- wishing you all the best xxx

How is everyone today? :hugs:

My boobs are proper sore again today. They've never stopped being sore, but it kind of comes and goes. I wonder if they are going to hurt FOREVER lol. I hope not!

Time has never ever gone so slowly. I swear they should bottle first trimester time and use it to save the world!! !!

Sore boobs here too.

We've been saying to my ds that mummy has a baby in her tummy, although I'm not sure he understands. Anyway sometimes he pats my tummy and says "baby!". I thought he must understand slightly What's happening, but today he patted my arm and said "baby". Not sure what it would be doing there!

My Doppler has finally arrived :yipee: haven't got any gel with it though any recommendations what's good?

We're trying to teach ds the same. I point at my tummy and say who's in there then say baby. He says da, then ma, even nana sometimes, but finally bay. Then when I say goo, so who's in there, he says da again, lol.

Some aloe gel should work...that's what I use. I even used hair gel when I ran out with ds, lol.

I wore a "real" bra yesterday, when I got home, and took it off my boobs felt like boulders. It was a real and painful thing.

Time does go slowly, but I think it starts to get going faster. In just two weeks I'll be in my second trimester! I can't even believe it. I thought I would never be there. In four days I get to go listen to my babies heart, and in just a week and a half I start my genetic testing. All of this is NUTTY! It was slow, and then BOOM really fast. At least for me anyway!

Hi ladies...back from my appt. Everything looked good she said. Waiting on the results obviously from the bloodwork, but I have no worries at all. Here's that pic of my little man or woman!

Thanks! My mom thought he/she was big...I thought small, but either way he/she was just a bouncing around in there! HB was 160.

Argh it looks like a proper people!!! Just amazing :D bet you're thrilled :D

I just think it's so amazing, one minute they're just a heartbeat basically, then a couple of weeks later they're a recognisable baby, and at 20 weeks you can even see features etc! Amazing!

I know! I can't wait for the next one either and I can see a nose and what not. This time we got to see him/her raise the arm over the head! I do think he/she looked long, or has h long legs from when they would stretch out in there.

Awh cute u/s No doubt:)

Conina- Haha thats funny, we've been doing the same with dd and she says baby but doesn't point to my tummy or anything I dont think she understands at all yet, maybe once I get a noticeable bump she will start to understand.

ND - lovely pic :cloud9: and thanks for the tips I'll look out for aloe gel, tried with baby oil and then this evening used water based lube :rofl: found the heartbeat though :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->