December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

ND, oww amazing :baby: -what a difference a week makes hehe

I am not doing good. I think I have Hyperemesis gravidarum. I had to go to the hospital yesterday for an IV.

Oh yoshi...what did they say? Are they gonna prescribe you something. I hope this dies down for you soon hun.

I am not doing good. I think I have Hyperemesis gravidarum. I had to go to the hospital yesterday for an IV.

i had HG with LO #1 and it was horrendous... thought i'd got away with it this time until this week when all of a sudden i can't eat a thing without throwing up and even if i don't eat anything, i feel so sick all day! As a teacher it's a nightmare. I've had to tell my teaching assistant that i'm pregnant so that she understands why i keep rushing off (and why i look so tired/rubbish!)

x x x x

I have medicine for it but it doesn't always help. I also have to take medicine for an infection I didn't even know I had until yesterday.

i had HG with LO #1 and it was horrendous... thought i'd got away with it this time until this week when all of a sudden i can't eat a thing without throwing up and even if i don't eat anything, i feel so sick all day! As a teacher it's a nightmare. I've had to tell my teaching assistant that i'm pregnant so that she understands why i keep rushing off (and why i look so tired/rubbish!)

x x x x

Oh that sucks. I had some morning sickness with my daughter where I had to get an IV but this has been worse.

Yoshi- Sorry to hear that:( I have HG too and its pretty horrible, some days like today my medicine doesn't work so I can't eat anything but most days it does. I was throwing up a ton before I got my zofran, I actually lost around 7lbs in the week that it peeked. I hope you start to feel better soon:flow:

How often does your medicine work? I hope you feel better:(

It hasn't been working. :( I think I might have to go back to the hospital.

I say go back..maybe they can give you something different or up the dosage.

Eeee sorry you're all feeling so sick!!!!!

I had a wave of nausea today after I woke up from a nap. Thought I was gonna puke, saliva overload. It passed really quickly though.... I'd HATE to feel like that all day every day!!!!!!!

What did they prescribe you Yoshi?

just checking in.. 12 wks tomorrow, and ultrasound on tuesday.. Cannot wait!! Been having lower back pain recently.. which is new..

I still haven't got the date for my scan, I'm so impatient!!

However the pregnancy insomnia has kicked in...

Good Luck Yoshi I hope you feel better soon! I havent had morning sickness too too bad but the waves Ive gotten were extremely unpleasant to I cant imagine having to deal with it constantly. Feel better soon!

Jen I am 12 weeks and I started getting a bit of back pain, but my new symptom are stretch cramps as I like to call them LOL. Good luck on your ultrasound!!

I've had the achy back/hips/groin pain for a couple of weeks and it finally seems to be subsiding but we'll see. Everytime I think it's better it starts again, but not as bad. I had the cramps really bad one day, but after that it was fine. Just that time I guess where the spread sets in...

I didn't end up going in. I have to have a follow up appointment tommorw or the next day and I hope to get some better medicine. I have Zofran and Metoclopramide and they don't really work for me.

Morning ladies :flower:

Yoshi - hope you finally get some medicine that works, I've had constant nausea and struggle with that :hugs:

Jen-iferRose - can't wait to hear about your scan!

I have weird crampy pulley feelings every so often, and my stomach muscles feel like I've done sit ups (definitely haven't :haha:)

Lol GP...everytime I even consider a workout it's to the chaise I go.

Yesterday I was so tired! Woke up with ds at about 5:15. Was busy with cleaning and laundry and such then we took a two hour nap at 8:15. Then later that day we all fell asleep for about an hour. I honestly could've slept longer but I wanted to be able to sleep at night. But yesterday was just a busy day, but I'm glad I got a lot of what I wanted to get done, done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->