December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

hubby and i signed up for yoga. we follow hatha yoga classes and my aches have ceased - of course i have few sore muscles where i had no idea muscles existed before :haha:

we told our families that we are pregnant, and they already think that i have a bump. to me its the 2.5 kgs i gained - its fat!, or do i have a bump? :wacko: anyone showing yet?

hubby and i signed up for yoga. we follow hatha yoga classes and my aches have ceased - of course i have few sore muscles where i had no idea muscles existed before :haha:

we told our families that we are pregnant, and they already think that i have a bump. to me its the 2.5 kgs i gained - its fat!, or do i have a bump? :wacko: anyone showing yet?

I'm hoping to sign up for yoga, I used to do it when I lived in the UK and just hope it will help.

I have noticed that my flab feels a little firmer near the puvic bone so perhaps it is bump starting to come up a bit now :shrug:

I did prenatal yoga when I was pregnant with C - it was good fun and if nothing else a great way to meet other mummies who are due at a similar time.

I'm still doing Slimming World (my consultant knows I'm pregnant, but the rest of the class don't. I'm sure they're wondering why I'm not getting more of a hard time for not losing weight!!) so I know I'm actually about 2lbs lighter than I was when I found out I was pregnant. I'm kinda surprised it's not going on yet, I feel like I've put on about a stone on each boob...

Euw lingering nausea today... first time! Thought I was doing so well!!

I do sympathise for you really poorly ladies!

I don't know that I would call what I have a bump. I know days its bigger its just the bloat...in fact when I had my u/s they looked at my kidneys and the tech said I was gassy! The day before I was extremely bloated and uncomfortable. But when I'm not my tummy does poke out just tad so I'd say my bump may be forming. I showed early with ds though and I'm about 16lbs smaller than I was with him, so I'd assume I'd show early again.

Anyone with nasty rashes? I naturally have atopic dermatitis, but it's usually well controlled and if I get a rash it goes away immediately 1 or 2 days after I use a steroid cream. Two weeks into my pregnancy, I developed a terrible rash in my arms, and it's not going away...like ever! I constantly get raw bloody skin because it's so scratchy. Sometimes I wake up during the night because I'm scratching so hard. I spent two weeks with this rash without using anything at all, but I was loosing my mind and the rash was spreading. I finally caved and used the cream with the steroids, and it got a little better for a while, but 3 or 4 days after the rash came back. This has been happening for the past 6 weeks now, and even though I avoid using the topical steroid, I do it every once in a while since small quantities are considered safe during pregnancy. The thing is, this is not going away and I don't know what to do anymore. I think the skin is getting resistent to the cream anyway, and the midwife didn't seem interested at all and my doctor's appointment is not for two weeks. Anyone experienced this?

I feel like a whale. I'm fatter than I've been for ages and it's kind of depressing to know I'm only going to get bigger and bigger!!!!! I still can't stop grazing on food. I don't want big meals, but I can eat pretty much constantly through the day!!!

Mafi - I had a bad rash when I got my BFP. The doc said my immune system was compromised. I imagine that combined with increased blood flow to the skin will cause any rashes to flare up. Maybe you should see your GP?

No rash here, but I'm sure it would have to be preg related, maybe even the hormones causing it...? But make your doctor listen if for Jo other reason than it's uncomfortable!

I've actually managed to lose 4lbs! Yay...here's my balancing act as I call it...where I lose half of what I've managed to put on, lol. But seriously I think I'm reaching that point in pregnancy where the baby is taking more cause for the past few days I've been hungry every 2 hours or so...and one if my meals was spaghetti. I'd been craving that and it was so good! Then I'd been craving a pb&j so had one for breakfast and yum! I ate it on the bus on my way into work...I know people thought I was crazy.

Is the hunger a constant thing or does it get better....? I am so sick of eating fruit in an attempt to be healthy lol. And I'm hoping I can be bothered to cook again soon so i stop eating junk!!!!! If I wasn't so blummin peckish all the time it would make life a lot easier.

It goes after I eat, but then comes back 2 hours later.

I have the what to expect when expecting workout DVDs. I enjoyed them last time I was preggo. I'll break them out at some point I'm sure.

Ugh. I woke up, and morning sickness was BAD! I threw up so bad that I threw up blood. I called the nurse. I have to go to the hospital if it's not gone soon. Plus, I woke up with what I'm gonna assume is an oncoming cold. When I swallow it's like razor blades. I'm so hungry :( the ex is coming to take care of me after work. He initiated conversation... So I'm letting him come today. Don't know if I've made the right decision. Any thoughts?

Marla, you know what's best for you. it seems that this guy is dicking you around and is being really immature; especially with that whole " sex before marriage" thing... the deed is done and he should own up to it. If you feel like dealing with that sort of behavior from another human being, then do; but the most important thing right now is to make sure that YOU are ok, physically and mentally and spiritually, becasue that little bean inside you can feel everything you do; so do whats right for both of ya ;)

Im sorry if Im really straight forward but I have no patience for men that have yet to find their balls... I just don't understand how they can act that way. pregnancy is a stressful time and its not all confetti and rainbows, so just know that you can have a support system that is not him. :) You deserve to be treated with respect and love :) always and every day.

I'm sorry you feel like crap hopeful and the blood is scary. I agree that only you know what's best for you, and that you have to take care of you and your baby first. If he's ready and willing to talk then listen, but I'll be honest, I wouldn't expect the stars to align and everything be perfect. I'm glad he taking initiative and is coming to see about you, but it's still gonna take some time. I'm not gonna say put up with someone dicking you around, hell I wouldn't...I didn't. I flat our told my husband if he wasn't over the bullshit and really ready to talk and deal and treat me with respect then he could stay right where he was...I'd kicked him out. He realized that he had a home with a family that he missed and got his shit together. I told him that as much as I loved him I wasn't sacrificing myself or my children for him. We as women wear so many hats, and honestly I'm ok with that and can handle it, but I won't deal with it being thrown back in my face and unappreciated and neither should you. So if he's serious and you truly love him like you say and think it could work and think he cares then give it a go, but if not, my harsh advice...learn how to co-parent. It won't do any good for you two to be together and unhappy cause just like your baby feels everything now, they will feel (and see) everything then.

Thanks for the advice ladies! :) although, I really didn't mean to ask if I should forgive him. More or less, should I let him go to the store with me if I'm sick. Think I'm actually gonna head to the hospital soon. I may have the flu or something. Unfortunately I don't really have anyone other than him to help me, but I think it's the least he can do. I have literally never have had stomach pain like this. It's not where the baby is, it's high. It hurts super bad :(wish me luck! I appreciate you guys!

the last time I vomited that bad I had norovirus. You're not having diarrhea too are you?

So I went back to the obgyn today for a follow up appointment and ended up getting another IV. They are going to start sending out a an nurse so I don't have to keep going back.

Second day of headache :( I rarely get them so can only assume the little squid is making me feel like this. Pretty yuck again!! Oh how I complained I had no bad symptoms lol. I just want to lay in bed and hibernate!

:hugs: for all the ladies feeling awful, nausea is bad enough without all the vomiting and other stuff hope you all feel better soon :hugs:

I feel so tired today my legs feel like i've got cement boots on :haha: nausea isn't too bad so far so I hope its easing away now.

Had another go with my doppler and every time I caught beans heartbeat he/she would move :grr: little wriggler in there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->