December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Hey ladies, hope you're all well. I haven't time to read back but I will when I get a minute.

We moved this weekend - nightmare!! I never.ever.ever want to move again! I was at my last place for 14 years and moved into there with a few black bags and a mattress so it was a bit of a shock to my system :haha:

Euwww I hate moving house!

I got my scan date!! 2 weeks today - 3rd June. I'll be 11 and a bit weeks according to the dr, and 10 and a bit weeks according to me :haha:

For some reason it really made me start worrying that the same thing will happen again, we'll go in so excited only to be told there's no heartbeat. I know the chances are slim, but that day was so awful, I can't get it out of my head.

Euwww I hate moving house!

I got my scan date!! 2 weeks today - 3rd June. I'll be 11 and a bit weeks according to the dr, and 10 and a bit weeks according to me :haha:

For some reason it really made me start worrying that the same thing will happen again, we'll go in so excited only to be told there's no heartbeat. I know the chances are slim, but that day was so awful, I can't get it out of my head.

Your scan date is the same as mine. I'll be 12 weeks by LMP but I think more like 11

Yoshi at least you don't have to keep going back. Hope that will at least help some seeing how you'll be staying hydrated.

Zig, I say get in bed and watch tv, lol. Its such a struggle for me to do things I don't want to when preggo and I just give in to what I really want, like the Chinese good I had for dinner last night, lol.

GP, so cute about your peanut moving around in there. Active little thing!

Hope you ladies scans go well...so exciting! Try not to worry, easier said than done I know, but I'm sure everything is fine. Gotta stay positive.

Off to A&E :( had some blood today. Spoke to the midwife and they can't get me into the EPU for over a week so she said go to casualty. Said not to worry and its common. But I'm worried :(

Wasn't bright red, no cramps and only when I wiped but I'm so paranoid. Lucky my boyfriend can come with me but is going to have to tell his parents (runs his own business and works with his dad... can't really Ger out of it).

Wish us luck......

Good luck hun, let us know what they say. Brown is suppose to be old so if no cramps and only light when you wipe I think everything will be fine.

Ziggie - I had brown spotting at exactly 8 weeks nothing more than showing when I went to the toilet. I'm sure everything is fine but let us know how it all goes :hugs:

:hugs: Ziggie. As the other girls say, I'm sure you'll be fine but it's only natural to be worried.

Fingers crossed for you Ziggie. I had brown blood with my dd. Let us know. Thinking of you xx

Good luck Ziggie!

I'm feeling like poop still. I didn't go to the hospital. The ex came over, and made me lots of food staggered through the night. It was miserable eating, but once I was full I didn't feel so nauseous. I woke up this morning, and it all started all over again. I'm having what I'm assuming is ligament pain. My boobs are back to sore, and HUGE, and MS is outta control. Ugh. This baby must of went through a growth spurt!!

May I join? 16th Dec unless my scan on the 2nd June says otherwise ;) x

How was it with the ex Marla? Did you discuss things at all or was that the last thing on your mind??

Looks like a fair few of us have our 12 week scan on 3rd of june! Mine is at 8:10 in the morning! At least i can go shopping afterwards :hehe:

I bought a new vacuum today and i literally pulled out every item of furniture in my front room and cleaned every nook and cranny, i HAD to do it!! I'm paying for it now though, back is aching and soo hungry!

Is anyone still cramping? I'm just over 10 weeks now and i seem to be waking up with slight cramps in the morning, i can't remember having them with Scarlett. xx

How was it with the ex Marla? Did you discuss things at all or was that the last thing on your mind??

Mmmmm it wasn't really on my mind, but it was WEIRD. He was calling me his girlfriend, and kinda acting like it didn't happen. He said he loved me, and wanted to take care of me. I was just looking at him like "what?!". I mean, idk. I don't have the energy to think about it haha. It was like a 180! He was looking at me a bunch, and acting like he use to when we were good. Idk if it was from me saying I was done, and not talking to him. Or what! Ugh. Baby daddy drama :)

Well they took it all very seriously, but didn't scan me, so I'm still a bit clueless.

Did my blood pressure, checked blood sugar, urine test. Still got a positive preg test (well duh lol). They also found blood and protein in my urine. She was a bit vague about it and said the doctor wanted it sending off, and said it could be an infection. But didn't elaborate.

They booked me a scan for a week today and told me to take it easy and to call in sick from work till then (not complaining about that!! Well. Except we are having work done at home and it's a building site....).

I took matters into my own hands and have brought my private scan forward to tomorrow. So I will know either way whether this little squidlet is ok. I really hope so!!!!! I've had no more blood, and no cramping so I'm trying to stay positive :) no blood hit my panty liner, it was all when I wiped... So again, trying to stay positive.

So glad I could get an appointment for tomorrow!!!! Other half managed to wing it with his parents, but we think we will have to tell them so he can come tomorrow.... Rather be telling them under nicer circumstances...

Thanks for your support ladies :hugs: :hugs: it was so scary I was so upset... Feel a lot calmer now... Kind of out of my hands.

Looks like a fair few of us have our 12 week scan on 3rd of june! Mine is at 8:10 in the morning! At least i can go shopping afterwards :hehe:

I bought a new vacuum today and i literally pulled out every item of furniture in my front room and cleaned every nook and cranny, i HAD to do it!! I'm paying for it now though, back is aching and soo hungry!

Is anyone still cramping? I'm just over 10 weeks now and i seem to be waking up with slight cramps in the morning, i can't remember having them with Scarlett. xx

I have! I've actually have had them the entire time. Midwife said it was normal. I haven't had any blood. I usually get them once a week or so, and peanut has always been okay.

Well they took it all very seriously, but didn't scan me, so I'm still a bit clueless.

Did my blood pressure, checked blood sugar, urine test. Still got a positive preg test (well duh lol). They also found blood and protein in my urine. She was a bit vague about it and said the doctor wanted it sending off, and said it could be an infection. But didn't elaborate.

They booked me a scan for a week today and told me to take it easy and to call in sick from work till then (not complaining about that!! Well. Except we are having work done at home and it's a building site....).

I took matters into my own hands and have brought my private scan forward to tomorrow. So I will know either way whether this little squidlet is ok. I really hope so!!!!! I've had no more blood, and no cramping so I'm trying to stay positive :) no blood hit my panty liner, it was all when I wiped... So again, trying to stay positive.

So glad I could get an appointment for tomorrow!!!! Other half managed to wing it with his parents, but we think we will have to tell them so he can come tomorrow.... Rather be telling them under nicer circumstances...

Thanks for your support ladies :hugs: :hugs: it was so scary I was so upset... Feel a lot calmer now... Kind of out of my hands.

I am glad you're feeling better! Keep us updated. I'll be sending positive vibes your way :)

Thank you! :flower: My cramps vanished at 7/8 weeks, havnt really had any since!

Zig with the protein in your urine and how you're describing it I'd say uti and nothing at all to do with baby. I had a uti in February and I was peeing blood with that. Protein in your urine usually means a bladder infection or uti. Does it kind of sting when you pee, or do you feel like you have to pee every five seconds, literally...pr have you experienced either of these in the last 24 hours?

I had cramping around 10+ so many days, so I'd say normal.

Hopeful its like they say, you don't know what you've got til its gone. Maybe when you're ready ask him what all that was about and see if he's ready to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->