December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Zig with the protein in your urine and how you're describing it I'd say uti and nothing at all to do with baby. I had a uti in February and I was peeing blood with that. Protein in your urine usually means a bladder infection or uti. Does it kind of sting when you pee, or do you feel like you have to pee every five seconds, literally...pr have you experienced either of these in the last 24 hours?

I had cramping around 10+ so many days, so I'd say normal.

Hopeful its like they say, you don't know what you've got til its gone. Maybe when you're ready ask him what all that was about and see if he's ready to talk.

Yeah! That's true :)

Zig with the protein in your urine and how you're describing it I'd say uti and nothing at all to do with baby. I had a uti in February and I was peeing blood with that. Protein in your urine usually means a bladder infection or uti. Does it kind of sting when you pee, or do you feel like you have to pee every five seconds, literally...pr have you experienced either of these in the last 24 hours?

I've had uti before, not for a long time, and I've had no symptoms to think I had an infection. The blood was more like when your period starts. Not bright red, some discharge mixed up with it, not a huge amount but enough that it's not a few drops either. Probably like an inch circle, two wipes and it was nearly all gone..

Not had anything at all since, so I'm hoping it was just kind of a blob that's come from somewhere... If I do have an infection maybe my cervix is irritated or something... I don't know!!

Will know tomorrow at my scan. Will let you know how it goes. Feeling bad as I have such a busy week in work, but her advice was basically, don't go (as I commute so far). So I'm not risking it. If it's good news, I'm putting my feet up and catching up on snoozing, if it's bad news I don't really want to see work people anyway.

Thanks for the well wishes people :hugs:

Had my ultrasound today! it was so surreal! I still cant believe it.. but everything looks good, and baby is healthy! Now I cant wait to find out what it is!! not totally sure how to post a pic..
GetAttachment.aspx

So the nurse came today and I might have to go to the hospital anyway because my vains are too small.

Zig try not to stress...and even the blob could be from an infection. And not everyone feels it right away or at all. Still keeping everything grossed for you hun. I'm sure all is fine!

Yay for the u/s rose! I can't see it, but I'm on my phone so maybe that's why. Glad everything is all good!

Yoshi so sorry to hear that. And there's no way at all you fan hydrate yourself at home...flat soda, popsicle sticks? At least if you do have to go in you'll know they can monitor you and the baby closely.

I can a little but not much. I bought some Pink lemonade so I'm going to see if that helps.

Ultrasound today! So awesome to see my lil one with that beautiful flicker of his/her heart. So amazing :)

May I join? 16th Dec unless my scan on the 2nd June says otherwise ;) x

:wave: welcome and congratulations :flower:

Looks like a fair few of us have our 12 week scan on 3rd of june! Mine is at 8:10 in the morning! At least i can go shopping afterwards :hehe:

I bought a new vacuum today and i literally pulled out every item of furniture in my front room and cleaned every nook and cranny, i HAD to do it!! I'm paying for it now though, back is aching and soo hungry!

Is anyone still cramping? I'm just over 10 weeks now and i seem to be waking up with slight cramps in the morning, i can't remember having them with Scarlett. xx

I have my scan on the 2nd June will be just over 13 weeks and I can't wait :dance: Are you nesting already :haha:
I had cramps quite bad at the start around 5-6 weeks, some at 8 weeks and then at 10 weeks. Also find I get a bit crampy if i haven't drank enough water or need the toilet :blush:

How was it with the ex Marla? Did you discuss things at all or was that the last thing on your mind??

Mmmmm it wasn't really on my mind, but it was WEIRD. He was calling me his girlfriend, and kinda acting like it didn't happen. He said he loved me, and wanted to take care of me. I was just looking at him like "what?!". I mean, idk. I don't have the energy to think about it haha. It was like a 180! He was looking at me a bunch, and acting like he use to when we were good. Idk if it was from me saying I was done, and not talking to him. Or what! Ugh. Baby daddy drama :)

Men are strange things but when you are feeling better I think a good talk is needed :hugs:

I am so fed up of feeling and being sick

:hugs: hope you feel better soon

I've had uti before, not for a long time, and I've had no symptoms to think I had an infection. The blood was more like when your period starts. Not bright red, some discharge mixed up with it, not a huge amount but enough that it's not a few drops either. Probably like an inch circle, two wipes and it was nearly all gone..

Not had anything at all since, so I'm hoping it was just kind of a blob that's come from somewhere... If I do have an infection maybe my cervix is irritated or something... I don't know!!

Will know tomorrow at my scan. Will let you know how it goes. Feeling bad as I have such a busy week in work, but her advice was basically, don't go (as I commute so far). So I'm not risking it. If it's good news, I'm putting my feet up and catching up on snoozing, if it's bad news I don't really want to see work people anyway.

Thanks for the well wishes people :hugs:

I'm sure all is fine and you will see your little squid wriggling about. I've had UTI's a lot in the past and sometimes there aren't even any symptoms, also thrush can cause some bleeding :shrug:

Had my ultrasound today! it was so surreal! I still cant believe it.. but everything looks good, and baby is healthy! Now I cant wait to find out what it is!! not totally sure how to post a pic..
GetAttachment.aspx

Glad everything went well, can't see pic as blocked at work :dohh:

So the nurse came today and I might have to go to the hospital anyway because my vains are too small.

:hugs: hope you feel better

Ultrasound today! So awesome to see my lil one with that beautiful flicker of his/her heart. So amazing :)

:happydance: always lovely to see the little heart beat.

Jennifer Rose I don't think your photo posting worked - can you try again? I love seeing scan photos!!

ziggie - I had bleeding at 7.5 weeks this pregnancy. it was an "almost" subchorionic hematoma. super common, symptoms sound just like yours. dark red blood, just when I wiped, nothing made it to liner, and it stopped right after it started. haven't had bleeding since - but now that I know what it is, I wouldn't worry much if I did have bleeding again (MD said there was still some loose blood in there). So that is another possibility.

jeniferrose & tynmeg congrats on your scans.
ziggy i hope everything clears out -, and it is nothing serious and you will come happy and relieved from your scan.

i do not understand this week thing.. for example i am 12 w 1d today, am i already in the 13th week? :shrug:

Pathos it's the first day of your 13th week. When your ticker says 13 weeks, that is the 7th and last day of your 13th week.

Eeek...heading into 2nd tri ladies...now the fun begins with all the really good stuff like bump pics and bigger scan pics and all of what we buy and yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm excited! This is what I love about threads with women who are pretty much where I am.

Pathos it's the first day of your 13th week. When your ticker says 13 weeks, that is the 7th and last day of your 13th week.

Eeek...heading into 2nd tri ladies...now the fun begins with all the really good stuff like bump pics and bigger scan pics and all of what we buy and yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm excited! This is what I love about threads with women who are pretty much where I am.

I was going to say the same Pathos :thumbup: they count the completed weeks plus however many days into to new week.

I got excited today looking at cloth nappies (diapers) i have no idea what i need with them but they were so cute :cloud9: will start collecting once we've had our next scan hopefully.

oh thank you, now i see :dohh: i was always reading "your pregnancy by week" sites wrong :wacko::wacko: - is there a pregnancy for dummies book available :haha: i should get one.

All fine! Little squid is now a little blob and measuring spot on (9w3d) . Saw it do a little jump! She saw nothing at all out the ordinary and no cause for bleeding. Heard the heartbeat :)

She said sometimes little blood vessels can rupture as you are stretching which can cause small bleeds and I'd know if I was miscarrying due to the size of everything now! I had another spec of blood after the scan when I emptied my bladder and I wonder if it was because of her pushing on me (didn't need an internal for the first time ever!).

All in all i feel.... relieved but not yet super excited. Bit cautious still. We came home and told his parents and they are super happy though so that was lovely :D not long till i tell mine and then the rest of the world!!

The blob!

https://i62.tinypic.com/2jaeres.jpg

Zig - is "the blob" going to be its nickname?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back