December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Zigg- YAY SUCH GOOD NEWS!!! :) yay honey! I'm so excited! Hopefully you figure out what's going on soon. Spotting is normal in early pregnancy, because your cervix is REALLY sensitive. I think it's probably just that! Or maybe a UTI?

As for me! I went to the midwife today!!! We did the Doppler. She gave me this long talk about how it takes a reallllly long time to find it this early. So, I was prepared. The second she put the Doppler on my belly, we IMMEDIATELY found it! She freaked and said she had never found it that easily before! My baby knows me so well she/he knew I would be freaking and made it easy for mommy! I knew immediately that it was my kid! It was SO amazing guys. Peanuts HB was perfect, and just soooo surreal. I can't wait to meet my little gummy bear. I will post bump pictures later. Even though I've lost weight.... Peanut is making it's debut, cuz I'm HUGE. I also described the movement I had the other day, and the midwife said that was the peanut moving! It felt like a vibrating phone in my uterus! Hahah I'm in love!!

Thanks guys :D the blob is a good name, better than the squid which it has been. Had a tiny bit more blood and its definitely more brown whatever it was has stopped anyway.

That's great news Marla! When is your scan??

I've had so many scans Zig!! But I do the sequential screening in one week!

The ummmm genetic testing ultrasound! There were two cysts on the umbilical cord. So I have to meet with a special doctor, and blah blah. I'm not worried. It wouldn't matter to me if it would have Down syndrome! It's still my baby. :) we are just doing it so that if the cysts are in fact the sign of DS then we can have a special team at delivery!

Yay for all you ladies finding the hb! The flutters are the best, they're not as regular as the kicks and punches, but still cool. Hubbs asked if I was feeling anything yet and I told him just the usual flutters every now and again.

My nickname for ds was thumper. I've named this one eggy.

Hi all. I'm new to this thread. Just had my dating ultrasound. My due date is 12/17. Bubs heart rate was 183. <3

Hmm, pic didnt work.. Not sure how to do it.. Ill try again.. it says you have to link it from a website.. is there another way to post pics?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/70299341@N02/with/14054656888

If you look at the bottom it will say "go advanced". Click on that, and do "add an attachment". That should do it! :)

Lets try this one more time! lol

Attachments

• export--181620409.jpg
    export--181620409.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7
Lets try this one more time! lol

That time worked :thumbup: and great pic!

Ziggie glad all was well with your "blob" :haha: your nickname will change again at the next scan as it'll look more different.

Hopeful - glad you got to hear the heartbeat it is great :cloud9:

Not sure if i've felt any movement yet but I'm quite well padded in the tummy area :rofl:

Hey steffielee welcome and congrats :happydance:

Jennifer lovely scan! !! Looking like a proper baby!! So clear :D

A little more spotting when I wipe again this morning. Still small amount and more brown than red. But still, come on body! Can't wait for next scan on Tues!

Morning all :D

Beautiful pic Jen - it's so clear!!

Welcome Steffie and H&H 9 months.

ziggy hehe your "blob" looks cute!

Jennifer, <3 oww, you are 1 day ahead of me... i cant believe we have tiny humans inside us. a true baby form, wonderful, thanks for sharing :cry:

hopefulm, when is this next scan? you are dealing with a lot of stuff right now, i envy your endurance, strength and overall attitude. i am just a complaining machine, my hubby sometimes calls me "immer ich" which might be translated as "why me? - it's always me".

Pathos- awwwww thanks hun! I really try not to complain, but it's hard!!!!

So, bad news for me. I'm in the hospital. The baby seems to be fine, but mommy is not! That "cold" ended up not being a cold, but I think maybe strep? My throat hurts SO bad and is so swollen that I can no longer drink water or eat food. It woke me up out of a DEAD sleep, and I spit up se blood. Some I came straight to the hospital. They're gonna give me some steroids. They said that it will help the swelling, because it's REALLY swollen, and angry in there. I AM MISERABLE. This is some of the worst pain I have felt. I have had a Fallopian torsion, so that's saying a lot. I am waiting now for the doctor to give me results

Urgh not good. Hope they're looking after you well!

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the support. I'm soooo tired. I woke up around 3:00 a.m. They gave me liquid Tylenol that worked a whole lot better than the tablets, but I'm still in a lot a lot of pain. The doctor is sending me home with a stronger syrup, that he said was OK for short term use if I get home and it's still this bad. I'm gonna try to not use it, and let the steroids do their job if I can. I just am in a lot of pain. Baby is probably like "what the heck is going on up there mom?! I need more sleep" haha. Still waiting on the strep test!

Welcome and congrats steffie!

Cute pic Jen!

Hopeful, that's awful. I hope the meds help and you feel better soon.

AFM I got two good nudges yesterday. One she. I picked ds up from daycare. I had just sat him on my hip and then there was Eggy! The other was just after I got home. Guess last night he/she was really saying hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->