December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

It's official! I have strep! Yucky. This hurts soooooo bad. Gonna get a shot of penicillin, and go home with some stronger pain medicine. I'm REALLY nervous about taking it, but the doctor said in first trimester it's okay. Plus being in pain, really isn't good for baby either. I'm still gonna try and hold out :( man. I'm having some kind of luck huh? Anyway. Good thing I came! I knew something wasn't right.

No Doubt- YAY that's so exciting! I love feeling the baby. It makes me so happy!

Boo that hopeful! Hopefully this will all clear up soon for you.

I just got the BIGGEST shot in my butt!!! Lol I couldn't stop laughing cuz it hurt so bad, but it's in a weird place Baha hahaha so funny!

I've had one before, it kinda depends on what it is. Penicillin has a consistency that's like glib. So, it feels like I just did like 1000 squats! Haha

Is a mild dull achey feeling normal? It's not painful, just noticeable. I'm worrying! That and the brown discharge! Regardless that I saw the little blob and it's little jump and heartbeat only yesterday I'm having a bit of a moment :(

So much not fun!! Rock on Tuesday and the next scan....

I'm sure all is fine Zig...but yes a mild dull ache is normal. You're really about to start stretching and a lot of ladies get that around this time. I had it around 10+ week for a couple days and all is fine. The stretching could be causing some of the discharge as well.

Thanks... Just having one of those afternoons... Bit of a cry at other half and feeling a bit tearful.

Just impulse bought a Doppler. Express delivery should arrive before 1pm tomorrow.

Sonoline B is the one to get isn't it?? Got it and 2 bottles of gel.

Zig- oh honey. It will be alright. I have had so many aches and pains in this pregnancy! I really think it's all healthy. When I first got them I freaked, but over time it got a lot better! I got use to aches and pains, and it doesn't scare you anymore :)

Ive had tons of twinges and cramps, worse than today! Think I'm just feeling over emotional. The spotting is depressing and all sense of reason and logic leaves me sometimes. I even feel better now, and it's only been a few mins. Up down, up down! No blood has even hit my panty liner, I might add, this is mucusy brown when I wipe and not even every wipe. I'm just kind of attached to the little blob already I think!!

Thanks for your support!!! Should be the other way round, you're the poor sod in hospital and you're so positive!!!! Send some my way please :D :hugs:

Yip, that's the one. But I also think it will give you reassurance.

So here is a bump picture at 11 weeks! Eeeeeek thought it would be fun! If anyone else has some or wants to share I think it would be cute to be able to look back at how we looked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 13
Here is a pre preggo picture for reference! :) to see how much it has grown!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 12
Ziggle don't worry about the spotting. Today I had an appointment with the midwife, and even though I didn't have any spotting, out of the blue she said something like "oh, if you have some bleeding around this time, it's completely normal, so you don't need to get worried" :)

This was me at 10+2...I have to post again tomorrow. I don't have a pre-preggo pic honestly now that I'm thinking of it..

Disregard all of the mess in the back...we put my son in the reversible car seat maybe 5 months ago and the first car seat is still on table...no sense in putting it away now...

Attachments

• 10w2d #2.jpg
    10w2d #2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Oh totally forgot to mention, my due date got pushed ahead one day. now due Nov 30 - but Im staying on this board, as you never know! lol

Me too! I don't think I've changed over the past two weeks, but watch, I'll look like a balloon blew up in my stomach tomorrow, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->