December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

So cute to see the baby bumps!

Just thought I'd share my good news... My ultrasound due date is Dec 25th and the heartbeat is 160. Everything is going good. 9 weeks today!

Morning :wave: TFI Friday i need a long sleep this weekend :haha:

Love the bump pictures ladies I'll attach mine from 11 weeks, have been taking them since 8 weeks and there is a definite difference. Will take a new one tomorrow for 12 weeks :happydance: For some reason it won't rotate :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_7128[1].jpg
    IMG_7128[1].jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Awww lovely bump pics ladies... I won't be participating though. I'm feeling very self conscious :blush:

I weighed myself yesterday, I've only gained 7lb but I feel like I've gained 7stone!

I love love love the bumps!! I'm going to start taking some pics from next week I think.

And Congrats to everyone else!

Being naturally fairly round :blush: (actually 'naturally' might not be quite right, if it wasn't for the wine, crisps and chocolate...) its hard to see if there's a bump anymore than usual! I'm actually 2lbs lighter now than I was when I got my bfp, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm fairly podge at the moment anyway, and always look pregnant as I'm always bloated lol. I'm certain I don't have a bump yet, but think I might feel a little hardening above my pubic bone. It could be my imagination though as to be fair its not like I was poking it before lol

Awww lovely bump pics ladies... I won't be participating though. I'm feeling very self conscious :blush:

I weighed myself yesterday, I've only gained 7lb but I feel like I've gained 7stone!

I think i've gained around that since I first got BFP :blush: but it definitely feels more like 7 stone when i'm trying to do up trousers and things :haha:

Anyone caught hb at 9 weeks with a doppler? Today I woke up without sore boobs (well, barely) and I think my food aversion is almost gone, and I'm freaking out (since these were my only symptoms, besides skin allergies that are also better). So I ordered a doppler to be delivered tomorrow. Is it possible to catch the hb with a doppler at 9 weeks? Thank you :)

Hope I catch everyone...

Ready, welcome and congrats hun!

Tyn, yay for the u/s! Glad all is well! And a Christmas baby!

Cute bumps ladies! I took one this morning and will post later. And for everyone feeling like a whale, I've got you all beat as far as weight gain so zip it! Lol!

Mafia I picked up this ones hb at 8 weeks and I've heard other ladies say the same. I have a sonoline b Doppler.

Nothing new with me. Hubbs said we could tell people after ds b'day, so we'll tell people around 14 weeks. People are starting to notice and make comments...a couple of people have flat out asked, so it's time, lol.

Just tracked my delivery and it says delivered and signed for! Well... Where cos it's certainly not here! And I've been home all day, along with the other half and a builder, plus this is also a business and the office is attached to the house and there's someone in there too......

Hmmmmmmm! Been on hold to the courier for ages now!

Zig I've seen that with my packages before and them it shows up, but I would still check. And no one in the office has it?

Well they delivered it to the wrong address! How I have no idea as we have a house name and it's very unusual! So they said the driver will retrieve it and deliver it before 3pm... Which is only going to work if they can get it back from where they've sent it.

And I just called the dr to see about the results from the urine test from when I went to A&E - no record of me attending and suggest calling hospital. Call hospital and a totally unhelpful nurse answered and said call your GP. Said I did and she said well, they will get the results. I said how long should they take and she said she didn't know! In the meantime for all I know I could have an infection and it's been 3 days just sitting here... I only thought to call as I'm still having browny discharge and I notice it has a strong metallic smell. Which wouldn't be unusual for old blood mixed in there, but if I need antibiotics or anything surely the sooner the better.

Le sigh.

Anyone caught hb at 9 weeks with a doppler? Today I woke up without sore boobs (well, barely) and I think my food aversion is almost gone, and I'm freaking out (since these were my only symptoms, besides skin allergies that are also better). So I ordered a doppler to be delivered tomorrow. Is it possible to catch the hb with a doppler at 9 weeks? Thank you :)

Oh honey! Don't worry about this. My sore breasts started getting better around 8 weeks. So did a lot of stuff. Some women adjust to the hormones better. It's nothing to worry about. I had all of this, and I'm almost in my second trimester! It will come back with another hormone surge and you'll be like NOOO whyyy haha

Zig- Seriously?! Since I have been pregnant I swear my inner crazy is coming out. I snap on people! Lol I can't tolerate rude. I woulda had some choice words for that nurse like "ohhhhh so I'm paying you to NOT know how to do your job? That makes sense. Do me a favor, find someone who does!" Seriously though. Not cool. Don't mess with mama bear hahah. Sorry you're having some delays with everything :(

To all the self conscious women. Sad face! I'm sure you're all very very beautiful. I understand not wanting to post bump pictures, but remember that your bodies are beautiful and perfect nonetheless.

As for me, I have actually lost weight. Idk what all this belly is haha I think bloat and baby? It seems like she (I call peanut a she as I'm almost positive peanut is) is active in there! She's burning calories for the both of us. She likes to flutter...... A lot! Last night was a flutter party! Hah I imagine her in her little sack being like "I'm gonna flutter over here, flutter over there, flutter everywhere! Mom. Pay attention! Feel what I can do!" Haha

Well,sorted my results at least. Called dr back and they are seeing me this evening, will give them a sample and they will test it there and give me antibiotics if I need them. Another sob at other half!! Omg I'm assuming all this sobbing is hormones. So pleased the thought of waiting a week with a possible infection is not good at all!!!

Marla - my doppler SHOULD turn up today (hmmmmm) so I will let you know if I find anything. I'm 9w5d today, but I do have a tilted uterus. They managed an abdominal at my last scan though, so we will see....

I'm chubby but I don't think I've actually put on tons of weight (considering what I've eaten)... Surprisingly. Maybe a few pounds, but still ok in my clothes so far......

Zig- let me know! The HB is the best sound! :) mmmmm you're lucky. I lost weight, but can't fit in clothes. They're too snug and uncomfortable! It's okay if you're crying a bunch. It's just hormones :)

Yesterday at the hospital they gave me steroids. Which kinda made me feel like super woman. Just realized they're wearing off :( back to sicky land. I took the pain cough syrup stuff they gave me, then cried for like 5 hours convinced I killed the baby. Nathan had to talk me down, because I was refusing to take it again! Haha I was like NOPE. My baby is all drugged up! She's gonna dieeee! She's still moving though, so I think she's doing well in there. Drugged up and everything

It came and I'm pretty sure I found a heartbeat :D :D

I took a video so will try and upload it somewhere! The monitor was fluctuating between 120 and 160 bpm, but I times it myself (beats in 10 seconds x 6) and it comes out at a pretty steady 174 bpm which I think is good from reading!!

So pleased :D

YAY Zigg!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Yeah, that's a good HB for the peanut :) oh my! I loveeeeee loveeeee loveeeee the HB. Doesn't it become more real and amazing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->