December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Thank you for the reassurance ladies :) I'm so relived right now!! I got the doppler delivered today. I drank a lot of water and tried to pick up the hb. I tried and tried and tried for about 40 minutes. Nothing besides my own heart beat and some other weird sounds. I turned the doppler off, wiped off the gel and thought to my self "this doesn't mean anything, it is too early, you're just 9 weeks and 1 day along", and started doing other things. Meanwhile all the water I had before started to really hurt my bladder, and I was about to go to the bathroom when I thought "It won't hurt to try it one more time", and I didn't even laid down, I just sat at the sofa and tried it like that...surprise surprise, caught the heart beat!! The doppler showed a very steady 179/180 rate, which I think is very good. I didn't move for 2 minutes (with the doppler on that location) just to be sure I was really hearing it! I'm so relived now!

Hi everyone!

I wrote a post here in Dec Snowflakes a while ago, but I have been to nauseous and exhausted to read, catch up, and write! I am feeling just a little better now, and I thought Id write a little update :)

Where I live, the first scan is not given before 18 weeks, and its too long to wait! So I called my doctor and said I wanted a scan to check that everything was okey and to confirm my dates. And LUCKILY he agreed :D I thought I was 9 weeks before the scan.

So I went the day before yesterday, and everything seemed fine. My dates were correct, so I am 9 weeks and 2 days today :)

So now my estimated due date by scan is 28. Dec 2014! Would be very thankful if owner of this post edited that on the front page xx :D

Mafi - Congrats on finding the HB! Best sound in the world xx

No Doubt - Lovely bump! I want one too :D xx

Everyone else - I will read and catch up as quick as I can :)

And I just want to say, I am so happy to have found this forum. Its so much support through good and bad days, advice, tips, fun and just a really lovely place to talk to others going though the same :)

So thanks for that, and I hope everyone is doing great xx

Yay for the scan Leami! Did you get a pic of u/s? Post please!

If you're anything like me, you'll get the bump and be excited, but then see yourself in the mirror and say "this is out of control" lol. My exact words to the hubbs. I someone think with this pregnancy and the last one, that I would be slim and sexy the whole way through, lol. My hubbs reply to me was a sleepy eyed "you're pregnant". I know this, but still. Either way I am still in love with the beginning of my bump!

Can I be added to the due date list? I'm due on December 7th, and we found out it's a girl. :)

congrats Lux - did you do one of those materniti21 type tests? I will be doing the natera panorama later in the week so we will be finding gender out early too :)

So I got my result back from the nt scan and all is fine. The only thing that through me is I specifically asked her what she measured baby at and she agreed with my dates, but the info I got back says Eggy was measured at 12w1d. I thought I was 11+3 last Saturday which would basically mean O happened on day 5. I know that didn't happen as I can feel O, so I assume maybe this baby is growing big...? That would make me 13+1 today.

Waking up at crazy o'clock again. Its 5.25 and I must have been awake an hour at least! Booooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My fat belly? Bloat? Or possible bump?

Attachments

• 20140525_112604.jpg
    20140525_112604.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for the reassurance ladies :) I'm so relived right now!! I got the doppler delivered today. I drank a lot of water and tried to pick up the hb. I tried and tried and tried for about 40 minutes. Nothing besides my own heart beat and some other weird sounds. I turned the doppler off, wiped off the gel and thought to my self "this doesn't mean anything, it is too early, you're just 9 weeks and 1 day along", and started doing other things. Meanwhile all the water I had before started to really hurt my bladder, and I was about to go to the bathroom when I thought "It won't hurt to try it one more time", and I didn't even laid down, I just sat at the sofa and tried it like that...surprise surprise, caught the heart beat!! The doppler showed a very steady 179/180 rate, which I think is very good. I didn't move for 2 minutes (with the doppler on that location) just to be sure I was really hearing it! I'm so relived now!

That's great. So pleased for you .

congrats Lux - did you do one of those materniti21 type tests? I will be doing the natera panorama later in the week so we will be finding gender out early too :)

I had the Harmony test done. I got the results back in 11 days. :)

Pathos- Ah hun, that is all bump! :) it's adorable!

Man I had some crazy crazy scary dreams last night.

Hello, what a good little group! Please can I join :) I'm due 29th Dec, although I haven't had my scan yet so this may change :)

Hi everyone

Loving reading everyone's stories, expecting #2 estimated on 19th dec from early scan.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->