December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

I don't know if feta is hard soft or otherwise...I just thought it was more so because it wasn't pasteurized, but I can't say that with certainty either. All I know is its on the list of don'ts.

Never heard that about strawberries either...eat them all the time.

Euuwww freaky. I've got shivers now!!

ND I see it's nearly your LO's birthday! What are your plans for the big day?

Due to very bad planning on my part, our wedding anniversary, DH's birthday and father's day all fall in the one week :dohh:. I've got father's day sorted, and I'm thinking of getting a tablet of some sort (maybe a Kindle Fire - does anyone have one?) for his birthday, but I'm out of ideas for the anniversary. And it comes first!!

Oh, and the NHS website says feta's fine in pregnancy. Doesn't mention strawberries though!! :rofl:

It has arms! And it was waving them at us :D all is fine, I'm so pleased!

https://i57.tinypic.com/o8xete.jpg

Oh and it measured at 3 days ahead today!!

I bet the birthmark has come from "strawberry mark"?!! I've eaten them!!! I really really want poached eggs on toast!! That was my weekend breakfast!! I love a poached egg! So you reckon one won't hurt if I sneak one in?!

When is Father's Day???!!! Not even thought about that !

Father's day is 15th June.

I hate eggs, but surely they're ok if they're cooked through? Or do you want a runny one??

Lovely scan zig!

We are doing a BBQ im the park this Sunday and then we're going to this park that has a bunch of activities on Monday...swimming, a zoo, paddle boats, etc. I'm excited!

Can't you combine some presents conina?? Or is that cheating :D

That sounds fab ND! The weather here has been horrid :( hope your little one has a fabulous time!!!

Thanks for the scan comments! I feel more excited now!

No, he is VERY precious about his presents!! (Spoilt child, if you ask me...)

For Father's Day, I've got a print from notonthehighstreet.com, saying "Daddy" with the letters made up of photos of C. Haven't got it delivered yet, but they sent me a proof to check and it looks lovely.

That's very cool!! My other half is impossible to buy for and is a "I don't want anything" kind of a man.... IMPOSSIBLE!

Sorry I'm never here girls placement and sickness are hard work! Got my 12 week scan tomorrow. How is everyone? Have I missed much?

Wow! I missed a lot on my drive to the boyfriend/ex boyfriends house!

In regards to cheese. I meannnnn really though? Haha. I eat whatever cheese I want. I don't care what they say. I mean, we have given up everything. A little cheese shouldn't hurt, right? As it turns out. I really don't like blue cheese or feta. Just cheddar and mozzarella really!

I didn't really know about the egg thing. I was eating over medium eggs like crazy in the beginning. Seems to be okay!

Your weekends and gift ideas sound amazing!!!

So, I go in for the genetic US tomorrow at 12 weeks. The last time I saw it was exactly 3 weeks ago tomorrow. I'm petrified it's not gonna be alive in there. I'm scared all the medicine and everything did a number. Ugh. It's at 11:00. Hopefully everything is fine!

Its only runny eggs that are supposed to be a no no as they may cause salmonella but I think this is very very rare thing to get

Hi all had my dating scan today and baby measures bang on so due date is 11th dec!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15
Awww Cazi that's so clear!! You can see his/her little features and everything!

Marla - I'm sure everything will be fine. I know you won't stop worrying though, and after my rant yesterday I'm hardly one to talk.

What makes it a genetic ultrasound? Do they do genetic testing also?

I was telling myself yesterday that it's fairly unlikely to have two MC's, but to have 2 MC's both without signs, surely, is really REALLY unlikely?? Or am I kidding myself??

Cazi- How far along are you? I believe I'm due the tenth. It will be weird to see the peanut that big now! Woah.... Congrats!!! It's truly amazing

The genetic testing ultrasound is to test for DS. It's where they use a fancy machine that sees more detail, and they measure the thickness of the neck. Unfortunately there were two umbilical cord cysts. So, it was recommended that I do the testing, because sometimes it can be a sign of DS. To be honest, it wouldn't really make a difference to me. Either way, it's a blessing. I'm gonna love him/her more than anything in the world. DS or no DS :)

Just read oj the pregnancy association website to avoid feta as it's a soft cheese, unless its pasteurized, so maybe I just need to find some pasteurized somewhere.

Cazi, wonderful scan!

Hopeful, I'm sure all will be fine.

Conina, the genetic u/s I had came with genetic testing in the form of blood work. That was also when they did the nuchal measurement.

Cazi- What a beautiful scan...

My first scan is this afternoon, nervous and excited, can't wait to see a HB!!! I have to work directly after, so not sure I will get a chance to post a pic today. Hoping OB can give me something for constipation and nausea because nothing has been working and I have tried everything.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->