December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Great scan pic Zig!!

Marla - so glad everything's fine. It's so funny to see them isn't it, mine did a big jump when the doctor pressed down on the scan thing, like "Get that thing off me!!"

Thanks ladies :D I've announced it now!! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ND - hope you feel 100% soon. I go up and down but can be a right snotty cow to OH which I don't mean to.....

Marla - that's amazing news!!!!

Yay for the announcement...how did it go? Even though I've announced, it's like people are still finding out, lol.

I was so mental. I would freak and then cry cause I felt so bad and boo hoo and explain away my insanity, then freak again, lol.

Well I just posted this to Facebook :lol: but people seem to be getting it :D everyone is chuffed to bits I think!! Obviously my immediate family already knew!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
Aww cute announcement zig.

I told work today-that was fun. Actually it went better than I thought although I'm sure they're not exactly over the moon...

Back to work today :( and i just threw up again this morning!!!!! My smug no morning sickness grin is well and truly gone!

Awww Zig poor you. Hopefully it'll be over soon now you're in the 2nd tri.

GP - the funny thing was, at lunchtime (before I told anyone) I was saying in the canteen that DH and I were going away on Thurs for our anniversary and C was staying with granny. One of the girls laughed and said "Well make sure you don't go and get pregnant while you're away!!" I was thinking, well I can promise not to get pregnant AGAIN...

Lol funny conina!

Obviously all my work now know. So strange!

Does anyone have any tips for a headache?? I don't often get them and I've had this now for 2 days :( something is going on! This and morning pukes! I've taken paracetamol but it doesn't seem to help much. I've been trying to drink plenty too. Suggestions welcome!

Lol funny conina!

Obviously all my work now know. So strange!

Does anyone have any tips for a headache?? I don't often get them and I've had this now for 2 days :( something is going on! This and morning pukes! I've taken paracetamol but it doesn't seem to help much. I've been trying to drink plenty too. Suggestions welcome!

Oh sorry ziggie. I am on extra magnesium tablets daily - and I eat at least two apples as a pre caution for migraine but once I have it only I get relief from cold compress and head massage with rosemary oil. Rosemary tea is also good but I m not sure if it is safe during pregnancy.

Thanks pathos. I'm eating apples, I didn't even know that was helpful lol!

I had start with a bit of caffeine my doc said. Cause I didn't have my coffee anymore. Not sure if you quit caffeine good turkey or not, but mine started in toward the end of first tri.

Had my appt today. All is well. It took her forever to find the hb again! But she found it. I think this baby is shy cause she would keep running away from it when she found it, lol. The doc told me to try to put on only 20lbs for my entire pregnancy! She asked me if I could do that and I said nope! She said really, and I said really. I told her I put on 29 with my son and I'm actually starting our 16lbs lighter this go round, and she still only told me 20. She's gonna be disappointed, lol.

Hello ladies. My name is Alena. I have two children and due with my third on 24 December. I hope no one is suffering from morning sickness as bad as me :wacko:

I think whoever told me I would feel better in second tri was lying - i have felt extremely sick yesterday and this morning and have not felt this tired for weeks :dohh:

Welcome alena!

GP I'm with you. Spent all last night with a bag of frozen sweetcorn on my head and I've just thrown up for the third morning in a row...

Not on!

:hi: Alena and welcome!!

I'm with you all on the tiredness - I was mega busy at work yesterday and about 4pm just hit the wall. I was staring at the papers on my desk without the smallest idea of what any of them said.

When I got home I managed to stay awake long enough to bath C and get him to bed, then told DH that he was going to have to do our dinner as I couldn't keep my eyes open and crashed on the sofa.

But this morning - wide awake at 4.30!! Why why why???

:hi: Alena and welcome!!

I'm with you all on the tiredness - I was mega busy at work yesterday and about 4pm just hit the wall. I was staring at the papers on my desk without the smallest idea of what any of them said.

When I got home I managed to stay awake long enough to bath C and get him to bed, then told DH that he was going to have to do our dinner as I couldn't keep my eyes open and crashed on the sofa.

But this morning - wide awake at 4.30!! Why why why???

I do that with my work, its like my brain completely switches off and I just look at the documents thinking what the hell do i do with these :haha:

Welcome and congrats Alena! Hope you feel better soon.

Rule of thumbs is to feel better in second tri, but it doesn't always happen....that's for sure. I was exhausted yesterday myself. Thank goodness it was a day hubbs was home in the evening. He took care of ds. I did manage to make dinner though...and then forget my leftovers for lunch today. I have meals at work so I'll be alright. I konked out on the couch before hubbs even got ds in the tub. When I woke, he'd bathed him, taken the dogs out, put up the food and washed the dishes and was eating ice cream. I just rolled over and went back to sleep until he woke me to go upstairs for bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->