December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

omg I wanted to reply to this thread and posted it on the wrong one LOL! WOW... brain fart.

I love the fb announcement ziggie very nicely done! I hope you feel better soon... Ive been lucky enogh not to get nausea too much and only a few headaches...

as for weight gain.. I think ive put on 5 lbs around.. i will find out next week at my prenatal appointment. also going for the second blood test for trysomy 21 since the first test was not clear... Im hoping all is well because its super stressing me out!

anyways, hope you are all doing well!

Good luck sab!!

Well aren't we all a bundle of light lol! When do you reckon we will start glowing :lol:

I look fat. Fat fat. Like pot belly look pregnant but its actually just bloat and fat fat lol!! The irony!

Lol Zig! I feel the same way. One of my staff just rolled his eyes at me and said "I thought I was done hearing about this", cause I squeezed into this tiny space and was excited and said "I still fit, even though I'm all big and fat". He and his wife had their final baby two years ago in September, so he thought he would never have to hear it again...the joys of having a pregnant supervisor. He said if I'm pregnant again after this, he's taking paternity leave while I'm preggo, lol.

People tell me it looks like a bump and maybe it does, seeing how I have a "big uterus" per my doctor. But someone did say the other day that I was glowing and looked happy, so maybe the glow is kicking in now...?

Haha poor guy!!! I work with 99% women, about 98% of whom are also pregnant :lol: there's an epidemic!!! Be funny because we are all fairly close as well! Bet management are well pleased :D

I feel better again tonight, no headache! And one thing I've noticed is my nails are growing SO FAST!! They normally grow quite well but I only cut them last week and they are long again already.... Like SUPER fast!

I feel like i look fat FAT too. DH says its a bump, but I think he is just being nice since he knows how emotional I am preggo. Anyone else having crazy hormones right now?? I can't stop crying at all the Father's Day specials or at sentimental songs on the radio! I am a big ball of emotions :cry: :haha:

Welcome Alena!! I am sorry you are battling MS...I was hoping mine would let up by now but nope! Still got it!

Last year in my dept there were three of us preggo and one guy whose wife was preggo at once. 2 of us within days of each other. People were saying they weren't drinking the water anymore, lol.

Bmama I was like you for two weeks up until this weekend pretty much. I cried all the time! The hormones do play with us. And there is a big shift at the end of first tri which is probably where the emotions are coming from.

Lol...good to hear it yoshi! How are you feeling? Hope the ms has let up on you.

Oh my. So much stress where I work my emotions can't cope with it. So angry and sad at the same time. Really hope it's not having an effect on the baby.

Vicky I feel like you, only its my home life that's stressing me out right now. But I keep hoping it doesn't affect the baby either. Hopefully things will calm down for us both soon.

I feel you ladies, I have far too much stress at home at the moment!

Well i just got called a f*cking c*nt and told I'm going to get punched in the face if I didn't leave that house so... ya know :D sitting in the countryside for 5 mins with a beautiful song on in my car looking at cows and trees before my next visit :D

Ahh love my job.

I work with some troubled kids. And families. You'll be pleased to know my next visit involved ice cream :D

Well, thank goodness for ice cream...that tends to solve a lot! My hubbs works in the human services field, so I know sometimes it can be a little rough, especially with troubled kids.

I had a private scan today because my grandmother was visiting and I wanted her to see the baby. My 12 week scan is not until next week (when I'm 13 weeks). Baby was measuring ahead (12 weeks and 3 days) and they told me my new due date is 22/12/14. Everything looked fine, very active baby doing jumps and twirls, very good and steady heart beat. The ultrasound tech also told me that the baby clearly has the nose visible (something like this, she didn't use this words but she meant this), so she told me the risk of DS is very small (I won't have my tests until my public 12 week scan). I was also told that it's probably a boy, but I don't know, I think it's too early to tell. She told me 60% chance. To be completely honest, I had my heart set on a little girl. I know I'll be fine with a little boy, but I don't want to convince myself it's a boy because I truly believe it can still be a girl. We'll see :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_0002.jpg
    IMG_20140612_0002.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Cute pic Mafi! Sounds like she was just giving stats to me, cause it's very early to tell the gender. You may get your girl after all.

I hope so, but I don't know. The nub was way up high, usually with girls it's not so up high, and she said something about possible testicles, although she wasn't completely sure about that. We'll see. I was very happy anyway because I was afraid it was going to have 2 heads and 20 fingers :dohh: because I don't feel anything. But it's a very healthy and active little baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->