December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

Zig - your post made me laugh cos of how its written like oh well happens all the time :haha:

Mafi - cute scan pic

Hope everyone else is good :flower: I am tired, my feet keep swelling when i'm at work and yesterday i had awful indigestion - pregnancy is a wonderful time :rofl:

GP, lol, yip, pregnancy is wonderful. Sorry about the swelling, but you have to drink tons and it's almost summer, at least here it is. I really didn't swell with my son until the last couple weeks, but that's when it started getting hot and humid. But because I'm preggo in the summer this time I got shoes that are a little big to accommodate.

GP, lol, yip, pregnancy is wonderful. Sorry about the swelling, but you have to drink tons and it's almost summer, at least here it is. I really didn't swell with my son until the last couple weeks, but that's when it started getting hot and humid. But because I'm preggo in the summer this time I got shoes that are a little big to accommodate.

Yep i am dreading August here when its extremely hot and humid, at the minute its still only early summer and already we are having to use the air conditioning :shock:

Hey ladies

It feels like I've been in la la land the lat few days! Haha so glad everyone is doing really well! I wanted I respond to so many of you, but there's too much to say. Let's just say I enjoyed catching up!

AFM- I've been really tired, and my home life, like many of you, has been stressful. Yesterday that has calmed down. I have been CRAZY emotional. Anything sets off crying. Yesterday my bf came to see me for a few hours. When he said good night and he had to leave I guess I have him a funny look, so he just left! No kiss or hug! And I called him balling my eyes out. Eventually I hung up and haven't talked to him since. Idk what my problem is! What makes matters worse is that my mom keeps saying it's not normal, and she's never met a pregnant woman like me. That she's never heard of a pregnant women not being able to use certain cleaning products, and getting so overwhelmed.... What am I a freak?! That's where I am today :/

That's sucks hun. As far as the cleaning products, you know what's best. Listen to your doctor and do what they say, not your mom. And the hormones are normal, so forget about what she said about that too. A lot of this is generational differences. People my moms age and my mother have told me back in the day, they could pretty much eat whatever they wanted where we have restrictions and limitations as they've learned more over the years. Most women that gave birth 20-30 years ago know and understand this, but there are a few who haven't quite caught up on the times yet.

If you want to talk to it see you bf, just call him and ask him to stop over. Tell him its the hormones and let that be that.

Marla I'm crazy emotional too, anything sets me off! Usually things that I would be cool with sends me into a spin. It's short lived though and soooo worth it all.

My mum would think its ok to drink gin and smoke 20 a day because that's what they did in their day!

You do what's right for you xx

Well im feeling much better now, not so tired and not so hungry either.

Still not told work and not planning to for a while either.

Got a consultants appointment through the post for 11/11/14. Laughed at that one :D

Mafi such a cute scan!! :D

Greg I've been sworn at lots and lots!

Marla I'm not crying all the time, but when I do I really do. Like sobbing snotty mess. Its your hormones being mean :( you'll be ok :hugs:

Glad you're feeling better rota!

And me?? I'm off to the US tomorrow aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh. Decided to go. Not packed yet!!!! Omg. I hear they have the internet out there so I'll pop in :lol:

Awwww zig have a great time and make sure you check in - we'll miss you!!

AFM just back from our night in the lovely hotel. We did miss breakfast for a lie-in!! It was a lovely evening. We went to our favourite restaurant for dinner and then had a nice lunch on the way up again. But - is anyone else losing their appetite? Well I'm not exactly losing it, just feeling like I'm really full really soon. It's really ruining my nice meals!!

Really missed the wee man, and he seems to be a bit out of his routine, he normally goes straight to sleep when we put him down, but tonight he lay and chatted to himself for nearly 2 hours!! Hopefully that might mean another lie-in?? (I'm being overly optimistic there...)

Last year in my dept there were three of us preggo and one guy whose wife was preggo at once. 2 of us within days of each other. People were saying they weren't drinking the water anymore, lol.

Haha:happydance:

My Co-worker is preggo too! She due one week later than me. Last year two other women had the exact same due dates as us. Everyone here wants the water checked too.

Oh me me me!! I can't eat a full meal. Which is NOT like me :lol: I get uncomfortably full very quickly. Which is probably why I'm snacking on terrible things more.

I'm pretty unhappy with how chunky I've got. Its all hit me now :( scared to put more on but really struggling to eat healthy. Its ridiculous I know its mind over matter but I keep reaching for the crap!

No, it's not like me either. I usually have a very "healthy appetite" (=greedy cow :haha:). I was looking forward to a nice dessert last night but just couldn't face it :nope:

Zig, enjoy your trip!

Marla, I can not take the smell of laundry soap or downy, my BF got me a mask to wear and the says Luke, I am your father when he sees me.:wacko: Of late, it's hard to decide anything. I didn't eat dinner the other night because I could not decide what to eat. Settled on olives.

Cute scan

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Have fun Zig! What part are you going to?

Conina, sounds fun! Me and hubbs will be doing that at some point, probably for my bday! We did that for my bday last time I was preggo and it was fabulous!

Watching world cup with a bowl of chips :haha: I m thinking of buying a german uniform onesie as a fathers day gift. Its this sunday, right?

I got huge, I look pregnant hihi and arghhh gross swollen feet here as well.

Lol...yes it's this Sunday! I feel huge too! But I'm pretty much just moaning and complaining my way through it, lol.

I gained like 5 pounds, but I'm actually thinner. My grandmother and a very good friend came to visit me this week, and they both said I'm a lot thinner. Also my clothes are getting loose, both trousers and blouses. I don't know why I gained weight. And no bump whatsoever. Anyway, I can't eat full meals as well. I used to live to eat...and now I can't even finish a meal, it's very frustrating. Hope everything goes back to normal soon!

It's funny how everybody's body reacts so differently to first tri! I lost weight but LOOK a lot thicker. Pants are uncomfortable. I know next tri I will start gaining AND looking like it, lol.

ND I'm travelling around a lot but mostly California! Its a bit of an ambitious trip but I've no one to please and can go at my own pace. I hope....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->