December Snowflakes 2014 ***Come and join!!***

The morning sickness isn't as bad now. I was able to eat a steak today for the first time in 2 months!

Glad you feel better yoshi!

Sounds like fun Zig! I went to California when I was younger, but don't remember anything really.

this is me.. i started around 49.8kg, now I m 55.4, if i am not mistaken it is over 10 pounds, and my doctor thinks it is ok :wacko:

Attachments

• fas4.jpg
    fas4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 12
I've gained 11lb! I stated out 8st. 6lb! Hope I don't continue gaining at this rate!

Pathos I looked it up and it says that equals 12.3lbs. I've gained 13. Here's me yesterday at 16 weeks!

:haha: so before we hit 20 weeks, we have gained almost half of the ideal weight we should gain during pregnancy :haha:

Yip, lol! And to think, my doctor told me I could only gain a total of 20! HA! I'm right on track if I look at how I gained with my son, and I gained 29 then so I'm gonna keep using that as my gauge. That's right...doctor Me to tell myself how it's done, lol.

Lovely bumps ladies.

I think I've gained 10lbs since BFP, my dr started weighing me at 7weeks and I've gained 2kgs by her calculations :shrug:

I daren't weigh myself!!! I look massive in an evening though (bloat) and know I'm fatter. I feel it. All soft and wobbly!

Well ladies I'm in the US. Was exhausting! And I threw up as soon as we landed at the final destination! 3hrs asleep and I'm wide awake but at least I can snooze in bed till a normal get up time. Poor baby! So glad I brought my Doppler with me though.

Glad you made it safely and had decent enough travel. At least you weren't sick the whole time traveling...probably just the landing that got you, or being up in the air for so long, the different altitude. Either way, have fun!

Zig- I'm originally from Southern California. You'll see that Northern and Southern California are like different states. I personally like Northern better. It is more beautiful, and less pretentious

Have a great time zig!

How's everyone else doing? The weather here has been lovely today (relatively speaking-you take what you can get over here). I sat outside for about 30 mins while c was napping and my chest is bright red! Stupid irish skin...

Doing well here. Took hubbs our for lunch today and omg it was best thing ever! I always take a pic of my food and send it to this one guy I work with cause he's all about trying new things and often points me in the direction of them. He said it looked yum and I said was absolutely amazing! It takes a lot to get that out of me, especially here in Pittsburgh as I feel the food is bland and has no seasoning. But anywho it was a lobster roll covered in lobster bisque and they're homemade sour creme and chives. Oh...the bread was delish, nice and soft on the inside with the flaky crust on the outside. It was stuffed with lobster meat and then the bisque and sour cream just made it that much more yum! Definitely going back there for more at some point! Oh yeah, hubbs enjoyed his food too, lol.

Good here! Busy day today with fathers day. But my parents bought me the stroller/carseat, and bassinet!! And I am 16 weeks today! three weeks to go, and we find out what we are having! I cannot wait! Anyone else already find out?

Just took me ages to find the heart beat! Little monkey had moved right over to the left! Its normally central. Panicked me for a second!

I'm finding it hard to eat at the moment. Getting really bad trapped wind! Can feel it gurgling around!

Hurray . Am officially on Baby n Bump 2nd trimester, though in my country i have been in 2nd trimester since 2 weeks ago.
Am so glad that we made it here safe and sound at last by God's grace.
I trust God to take us safe and have us carry our little ones at the end of it all in Jesus name . Amen.

Ok before I start I know I'm being stupid...

I had a terrible dream last night that I went for a scan and there was something wrong with the baby. It was awful.

This morning I had an appointment with the dr. He tried to find the heartbeat (although he did say it was early to find it). He could hear the bloodflow to the placenta but not the heartbeat.

Now between that and the dream I'm up the walls. Not helped by the fact that my dr isn't the most reassuring and all he said was "Well sure the main thing is your scan was only a couple of weeks ago and you've had no bleeding" - when I had no bleeding with my MC either...

I'm not back at the dr's until the middle of July and not back at the hospital til August, so I don't know what to do...

Does anybody know if hearing the bloodflow to the placenta means the baby's ok??

Honestly Con I'm not sure that means but is ok, but I wouldn't rule that fact out. I think that's a good sign. You're about 12 weeks which can be early to hear the hb in some cases. She couldn't find mine when I was about the same and when I went last week at almost 16 weeks it took her ages but she just wouldn't give up. Maybe you could ask your soc for a reassurance scan. They did that with me with my first at 9 weeks cause I was driving myself nuts.

Zig, maybe you just need to start eating different foods. Maybe some things just aren't agreeing with baby anymore. I ate a half of a brought last night and that was a bad idea! Normally nothing bothers me.

Jen still team yellow here, though hubbs is moaning about it more. Now he's telling me a father should know, as if it's a cardinal rule or something. I guess with the next one hs better knock me up so that the gender scan is around b'day again cause that's the only reason he found our last time! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->